Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Which coaches are the real deal?

NoMind

Don Juan
Reaction score
So have been chomping down the red pill this last while and lately am seeing evidence that is turning me off from these coaches that have got good advice from.

R Cooper: charges $2000/hr for coach calls. Got defensive when someone called him out on it saying I only deal with high end ppl to the guy who already spent $20k on his course. Although he sometimes gives some good advice on his vids. He mainly rehashes the same stuff as Rollo in his book.

Rollo: While enjoyed his books. He rants on for 4 hour video streams with endless graphs. He's married for all his life too.

AMS: comes across as strong no bull**** alpha dudes in streams but in his infield footage was a total ***** and couldn't approach women while acting all tough.

There are many others that make this whole red pill stuff just a business to fleech as much as they can from desperate beta dudes.

While everyone is got to make money it shouldn't be the focus.

Here are the coaches I like and feel bring good value:

Coach Corey Wayne: has great content with life and well as dealing with women. Calls out the red pill bull**** too and doesn't get involved with any drama crap that other coaches who pit against each other. Need to read book few times again.

Darius M: good content on his videos and gets straight to the point.

A. G. Hayden: good coach with lots of infield footage and advice.

Jack Denmo: prob my fave out of them all. No red pill agenda just chilling and talking. It's just seems natural way he talks and interacts with women. Not trying to force things and has great conversation skills.

What are your thoughts on which coaches have helped you the most?

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So have been chomping down the red pill this last while and lately am seeing evidence that is turning me off from these coaches that have got good advice from.

R Cooper: charges $2000/hr for coach calls. Got defensive when someone called him out on it saying I only deal with high end ppl to the guy who already spent $20k on his course. Although he sometimes gives some good advice on his vids. He mainly rehashes the same stuff as Rollo in his book.

Rollo: While enjoyed his books. He rants on for 4 hour video streams with endless graphs. He's married for all his life too.

AMS: comes across as strong no bull**** alpha dudes in streams but in his infield footage was a total ***** and couldn't approach women while acting all tough.

There are many others that make this whole red pill stuff just a business to fleech as much as they can from desperate beta dudes.

Coach Corey Wayne: has great content with life and well as dealing with women. Calls out the red pill bull**** too and doesn't get involved with any drama crap that other coaches who pit against each other. Need to read book few times again.

Jack Denmo: prob my fave out of them all. No red pill agenda just chilling and talking. It's just seems natural way he talks and interacts with women. Not trying to force things and has great conversation skills.

Modern Man Advice will launch a YouTube channel soon since that is the preferred platform for coaches nowadays.

The thing is that I prefer the opposite of dialectical counseling. Meaning, it is preferable (in my humble opinion) to actually walk alongside someone. I call it reflective counseling.

I am not against talking or writing about these concepts but I've found that when you mirror/follow someone's actions your mindset/behaviors can be sustainably corrected/aligned long-term. Meaning, most people will listen and change for a time but if you don't have a constant physical influence in your life, those changes have the potential to dissipate after a while.

But to answer your question, if I could hire Darius to be the dating coach for Modern Man Advice I would be thrilled. He is solid all around. Don't really know much about other coaches. And female dating coaches are questionable.

Modern Man Advice

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say Coach Corey Wayne. He's a good man, respectable, got good advice and isn't a ****ing narcissist like most coaches are. Maybe you need some private coaching, but if it's not that urgent you can try sending him an email (make sure that it looks interesting) so he can discuss about it in one of his youtube videos. Naturally not the same experience, but it's better than nothing when you're a broke ass. I did it once, he made a video, pretty useful advice.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All you need is Doc Love, self-improvement, and practice.

Nothing wrong with Cory Wayne, but his book is boring a fvck... and really it's just Doc Love with sex and Tony Robbins BS.... but it's okay. I guess if I had to recommend anyone, since Tom Hodges (AKA Doc Love) is dead, it would be Wayne. You can get most of his content for free but I don't think I would waste any money with one-on-one coaching with anyone.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All you need is Doc Love, self-improvement, and practice.
Doc Love was the first guy I read in the early 2000s when I was in college.

I liked Roosh best from the "Bang" and "Day Bang" eras.

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
Corey Wayne.

When I first found him my initial thought was "what can this bald high pitch voice guy teach me"

The answer was "everything"

Dude changed my life and made understanding women much much easier. Within 5 weeks I went from being a beta little ***** crying over a girl I thought I "really" liked to being indifferent and having her stripped back down to her panties in my room after she gave the 'lets just be friends' speech.

5 years and 15 women later I owe him more than just a thank you.

In fact im gonna start his book again just so I dont fall off

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Corey Wayne.

When I first found him my initial thought was "what can this bald high pitch voice guy teach me"

The answer was "everything"

Dude changed my life and made understanding women much much easier. Within 5 weeks I went from being a beta little ***** crying over a girl I thought I "really" liked to being indifferent and having her stripped back down to her panties in my room after she gave the 'lets just be friends' speech.

5 years and 15 women later I owe him more than just a thank you.

In fact im gonna start his book again just so I dont fall off
The 3% book? have that on audible but never listened to it.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup. Its a quick read.

His voice can be a little mono tone but its on point advice
recall some on here saying his advice is more suited to 'gaming' women in a way thats more suitable if you're more interested in ongoing/exclusive relationships - not sure if thats the general consensus.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I wouldn‘t waste a cent on one of these phrasemongering „coaches“.

There‘s one in germany, who is more grounded and not the typical black-white thinker. If I would have the need to, he would be my go to.

Or a good psycho doc

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For years, I've followed a guy named David Wygant. He doesn't post much anymore, but he was pretty big around the 2010-2015 timeframe.

He's always claimed he was the inspiration for the movie Hitch.

I know Dave Wygant. He was very good friends with a good friend of mine so he would be at parties and sometimes my gym. Likeable down to earth guy. Lived in Denver for a long time then moved to Seattle. Yes, he wrote a good book in mid-2000's called, Always Talk to Strangers, and had some good web content.

The only time I asked him for advice was on Valentine's Day, 2005. He was at my gym with my friend. I was dating this girl that lived about 30 miles away and we had dinner plans. We were getting a huge ice storm that night. I called her and said I'm not going to drive 60 miles round trip in an ice storm, sorry. We'll do V Day dinner later in the week. She pitched a fit and started crying. I just held my ground. I told Dave about it and he said if she calls you again, tell her "a healthy and safe me is much better than a dead me." I actually did tell her that and that was the end of it. She calmed down. We had V Day dinner a week later.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
None compare to the late Doc Love. Agree with @RangerMIke , all you need is The System & life experience.
Many don't think his advice is relevant anymore because he wasn't some strutting peacocking PUA jack@ss, taking about 'banging chicks" or some 'secret' he learned... while trying to get you to buy their magic pill of success. There are still some YouTubes of radio shows he did 15 years ago that are honestly still relevant. I read the System back over 15 years ago when I was in Afghanistan, and the first thing I thought was that he was SPOT ON about everything. His book is an easy read, he gets to the point, and it is amusing... the idea that you could read it over and over again isn't an exaggeration.

Women HAVE NOT CHANGED in thousands of years, what changes is technology, society, and acceptable behavior. They ALL respond to the same thing... and really the only difference between one chick and the next is her individual preference based on her experience and where she is in life. But you can not worry about any of the sh1t, because it is not anything you can control.

Just be the best version of yourself you can be... make an effort to engage women... then let them figure out if what you have is what they want. At that point it's just easy. The problem is too many men are just fvcking lazy, they don't want to put in the work... they don't want to be bothered asking women out and going on dates... the simple truth is that you are going to go out A LOT with MANY women before you find ones that are aligned with you. I do fairly well with women, but the truth is IT IS A NUMBERS GAME... I'll go through 10-15 women before I find one that I will date for longer than 3 months, this is how things should be. Too many men will have a little of success with one, then they cling to her like grim death, twisting themselves into knots trying to navigate the emotional machinations of chicks... and this is a formula for FAILURE.

1. Be the best version of yourself.
2. Make an effort with chicks.
3. If you get any resistance, move onto the next one and fvcking forget about the one that doesn't want you.

That's Doc Love, and it does work... as long as you put in the work... and don't lose your emotional self-control.

Sam_J

Don Juan
Reaction score

I think most of them are fake. I haven't heard of all of them. Jack Denmo is a prankster who started selling a program on social skills. But it's pretty clear that most of his approach videos are fake, and the girls are probably his friends or paid off.

Instead of paying for coaching, I'd rather talk on the phone or on the Internet with other guys who are working on approaching as well. It's better to make friends for free than to pay for a coach who only cares about the money imo. If any of you guys want to talk you could DM me and I'll give you my number, I could use a lot of help since I'm very new to this.

Glassguy

Reaction score
IMO, Corey Wayne's content is ok but he is beta AF. If you want to go chasing women for relationships and then have them drop you because you give out the bf vibe, go right ahead. Thats what his coaching is good for.

As far as on point and current advice? AMS all day long. He is definitely ruff around the edges, ghetto, but his system and advice will have women noticing you because of your frame and actions when you deal with them.

Doc Love was good too. But I would be careful listening to Corey Wayne.