Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Which coaches are the real deal?

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO, Corey Wayne's content is ok but he is beta AF. If you want to go chasing women for relationships and then have them drop you because you give out the bf vibe, go right ahead. Thats what his coaching is good for.

As far as on point and current advice? AMS all day long. He is definitely ruff around the edges, ghetto, but his system and advice will have women noticing you because of your frame and actions when you deal with them.

Doc Love was good too. But I would be careful listening to Corey Wayne.
I think your characterisation of his work is way off.

Having a relationship isn't a bad thing. Maybe thats just how you perceive it.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I think your characterisation of his work is way off.

Having a relationship isn't a bad thing. Maybe thats just how you perceive it.
Show me where I said a relationship is a bad thing......you wont find me saying that anywhere on here.
I also didnt say anything about his work. He is just beta. Listen to him long enough and you will be too......if you arent already

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Corey Wayne and AMS both just ripped all their shvt from Doc Love. Read “Doc Love’s The System” first, that will give more context to their work.

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
Show me where I said a relationship is a bad thing......you wont find me saying that anywhere on here.
I also didnt say anything about his work. He is just beta. Listen to him long enough and you will be too......if you arent already
Your instant comment on him was putting down relationships as if his sole advise is to get into relationships for no good reason.

He doesn't tell anyone to chase relationships. Not sure you understand his work enough to make that comment. He doesn't give a **** what you want. If you want playmates he will tell you. If you want to have a longterm loving relationship with a high quality woman he will tell you that too.

Not sure what you consider beta about him?

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, AMS said in one of his videos, "If you want a relationship, take yo @ss over to Corey Wayne's channel."
AMS also has a video where he looks awkward as **** asking people "where the girls?"

Now that dude is beta.

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
Corey looks and sounds like a chump.

"The sound of your piss hitting the urinal, it sounds feminine." (he's talking about Corey Wayne)

Name that movie....
If you idea is that being alpha is how you look and sound then this forum is pointless.

My first reaction was the same. Until you spend time listening to Coreys stuff then you realise that judging without being open to listening is not an alpha trait. Its a dumb dumb person trait.

Their are NBA/NFL stars that simp over girls who look and sound "alpha"

Edit: Wygant gives off ted bundy vibes to me from his look. But I can't judge "alphaness" off that

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Until you spend time listening to Coreys stuff then you realise that judging without being open to listening is not an alpha trait.
Anybody can sound alpha in front of a camera. Like any NBA player can nail 3 pointers all day long while not being defended by anybody at the gym.

Would be best to see their infield to see if they actually walk the talk. Like the AMS, Kevin Samuels type.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me it's Corey Wayne. The guy is humble, down-to-earth, and no bullsh!t. He saved my azz actually.

Yes he does charge you for private coaching but as long as your IQ is average you'd learn everything you need from watching his free Youtube videos.

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody can sound alpha in front of a camera. Like any NBA player can nail 3 pointers all day long while not being defended by anybody at the gym.

Would be best to see their infield to see if they actually walk the talk. Like the AMS, Kevin Samuels type.
AMS is like a lost puppy when infield. Also seems to have "Im a man, Im alpha herrrrderrr" attitude.

Kevin Samuels has some good advice but I find his style very ridged and cold. Wouldn't call him a fun person to be around from what I have seen. Bit of the same above. Overly serious.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Not sure what you consider beta about him?
HIM. HE IS BETA. His actions, his mannerisms. For the 100th time. He is a BETA personality. Doormat.
Do I need to break it down some more?

Go out in life and act like him and see how well it goes for you. Its just putting more pvssy in the rest of our laps.

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
HIM. HE IS BETA. His actions, his mannerisms. For the 100th time. He is a BETA personality. Doormat.

Go out in life and act like him and see how well it goes for you. Its just putting more pvssy in the rest of our laps.
"Because" is your answer? Come on bro, don't be this low IQ where you can't discuss things and just go to "because I said so" as your response. Putting **** in capitals isn't an argument my man.

Give me an example.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100% In my opinion - Alan Roger Currie.

Glassguy

Reaction score
"Because" is your answer? Come on bro, don't be this low IQ where you can't discuss things and just go to "because I said so" as your response. Putting **** in capitals isn't an argument my man.

Give me an example.

I already did. Are you butthurt that someone doesnt like CW? You sure seem like it.

"Let me know if you change your mind" - Corey Wayne. That statement is beta AF. Because he is beta AF. The people that use that line are beta AF.

Let me know if you change your mind = I will be here waiting like a little puppy if you decide to give me a chance after I already asked you out and got shot down.

And this is his answer for almost everything that doesnt end in the chick jumping on a date offer. Its shameful.

Here is reality- a chick doesnt accept an invite to join doing whatever it is, and she doesnt counter offer with a specific day and I can make that counter offer work, its a NO. And she never hears from me again. She definitely doesnt hear me say "Well if you change your mind" like a bytch. Its crickets.

Women who are low or no interest do not deserve any further attention if they dont accept and show up to a date. Period. Oh but Beta Wayne goes on in some of his podcast to even tell men to hit her back up in a few weeks. Really? Lets do some more beta bullshyte while we are at it and send her some chocolates, a poem and a big stuffed bear.

The only thing CW is good at is raking in beta bucks from men so desperate that they believe his BS.

"Let me know if you change your mind"- Sorry, but its a no for me dawg. Any man that would ever tell a woman that and be serious about ever giving her another chance after a woman turned him down is beta af.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Corey Wayne’s advice is solid, but I happen to believe Corey has little success with women.

He just doesn’t present as a guy that women would he head over heels for.
he is a beta. Furthermore, he is a beta male provider. Women use him for his money. They arent attracted to him or his personality.
Want to know what he was before taking Doc Love's work and spinning it into something else? A chump. And he is now a chump with some money because he takes advantage of other betas looking for a dating messiah.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Take a video of CW just talking and ask 100 chicks who are 7s and up if they would go out with him/fvck him, not knowing who he is or what he does/has money or not.

I would bet anything that 90%+ would laugh when they said "no way".

Do the same with AMS. I would bet 90% would say "yes" and couldnt wait to fvck him.

Yet the beta clowns on here flock to Corey Wayne. No surprise they are the ones asking for help and seeking advice for the same shyte different day on the forum.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Glassguy I don't know how much beta CW is but there's nothing alpha in the way you have been jumping up and down like a clown just to belittle him. Come on man take a look back at yourself.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
What are your thoughts on which coaches have helped you the most?
Mostly the ones you seem to hate the most.

R Cooper: charges $2000/hr for coach calls. Got defensive when someone called him out on it saying I only deal with high end ppl to the guy who already spent $20k on his course. Although he sometimes gives some good advice on his vids. He mainly rehashes the same stuff as Rollo in his book.
I don't think it is $2k/hr. And I don't think anyone spent $20,000.00 on his course. But even if it was, he can charge what he wants. He isn't forcing anyone to pay him anything. Rollo's material is the truth. If two people are telling the truth then both people by definition are going to say the same thing. He was a student of Rollo, so there is no reason to think he wouldn't say the same thing Rollos says.
Rollo: While enjoyed his books. He rants on for 4 hour video streams with endless graphs. He's married for all his life too.
Rollo is not a "coach" and specifically says he does not give "prescriptions". Anyone who honestly read and knows his material knows that. He is also one of the early founding Mods of this very forum. He is part of why SoSuave still exist today. Anyone who knows his material and history would know that as well. So coming to a web forum site that he helped build up back in the day,...to bash and misrepresent him,... is kind of stupid

His streams are not 4 hours.

So since he is married all his life he can't possibly know what he is talking about? But then if his marriage failed he wouldn't know what he is talking about either, I guess, right...?

Corey Wayne does well but his biggest flaw is that he doesn't accept Red Pill. That is his blind spot, his weak area. He was the one I learned a lot from in the beginning, but he is not enough. He is lacking. He is good to start someone on when they don't know anything, but when they "grow up" they need to learn the foundation of why CW's ideas work,...and you get that from Rollo and a Red Pill awareness.

So you come to forums that have a strong Red Pill backing and refer to Red Pill as an "Agenda" and "BullSh*t",...and by extension,... accusing many of us here with having an "agenda" and bullsh*ting" you.

I think your own biggest problem is your own rejection of Red Pill. I think that is all this post is about and everything else is just a way to try to justify it. You say you enjoyed Rollo's books, yet you call Red Pill an agenda and bullsh*t,...so you couldn't possibly have really read and understood those books. It would probably take the average person a few months (at least) to get through all 4 of them and I don't think you did that.

Last edited:

Glassguy

Reaction score
@Glassguy I don't know how much beta CW is but there's nothing alpha in the way you have been jumping up and down like a clown just to belittle him. Come on man take a look back at yourself.
Excuse me? I explained 3 times why I don't like CW. I didn't have to explain it AT all.

Some people need to change their tampons.