"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Where to meet women

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
1
Fellas, Ive been in the midst of transforming from AFC to DJ and I feel my game has improved quite a bit. Don't get me wrong, I still have room for improvement but I have made alot of progress. However the only problem is where do I meet women to DJ? I dont have time to go to clubs and bars and my schedule M-F is to go to classes, work out, go home. And on weekends, spend time with family. where are some places I can meet women at? Holla back.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2002
Messages
982
Reaction score
2
The hottest chicks usually hang out in Discussion.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Von Neuen
The hottest chicks usually hang out in Discussion.
*Blushes and giggles* Oh Von...






























:p
 

Hoppy

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 7, 2004
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Age
42
It depends on what kind of game you want to run.


You can either do cold approaches or you can work social gatherings.


Cold approaches: Malls, walmart, Grocery stores, anyplace.
Social gatherings: Parties, weddings, clubs, bars, exc.

The difference between the two is you're able to run much more complicated and elaborate game in social places where the women will still be there if you back off for a bit.

I've found out that doing cold approaches will get you more phone numbers to work with but girls you build more rapport with are much more likely to agree to go out with you.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
The highest concentration of HOT girls usually go to venues like bars and clubs. Especially if those bars & clubs are hip and happening. You can really hone your ability to cold approach multiple sets of hotties. Of course, those venues can be pretty hostile to the newbies and most girls there have Game. And they'll know if you have IT or not.
 
Top