Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where to meet women

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fellas, Ive been in the midst of transforming from AFC to DJ and I feel my game has improved quite a bit. Don't get me wrong, I still have room for improvement but I have made alot of progress. However the only problem is where do I meet women to DJ? I dont have time to go to clubs and bars and my schedule M-F is to go to classes, work out, go home. And on weekends, spend time with family. where are some places I can meet women at? Holla back.

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The hottest chicks usually hang out in Discussion.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Von Neuen
The hottest chicks usually hang out in Discussion.
*Blushes and giggles* Oh Von...

:p

Hoppy

Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on what kind of game you want to run.

You can either do cold approaches or you can work social gatherings.

Cold approaches: Malls, walmart, Grocery stores, anyplace.
Social gatherings: Parties, weddings, clubs, bars, exc.

The difference between the two is you're able to run much more complicated and elaborate game in social places where the women will still be there if you back off for a bit.

I've found out that doing cold approaches will get you more phone numbers to work with but girls you build more rapport with are much more likely to agree to go out with you.

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The highest concentration of HOT girls usually go to venues like bars and clubs. Especially if those bars & clubs are hip and happening. You can really hone your ability to cold approach multiple sets of hotties. Of course, those venues can be pretty hostile to the newbies and most girls there have Game. And they'll know if you have IT or not.