“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Where is she?

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
412
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Well, I committed myself to ask out this hot girl in my class that I've been checking out for about three years now. Yeah, it's a long time, but then again, I've been in my AFC shell for most of my life.

Anyway, I decided to do it last Wednesday or something after I thought of the idea. However, she hasn't shown up at school for the last couple of school days. I don't have her AIM screen name so I can't ask what's happening, and I'm not sure if I know her well enough to call.

I'm probably going to wait it out, but that leaves me with this question: would it make a difference if I called her, even though I don't know her that well?....and if I should, what should I say?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
Glendale/Phoenix, Arizona
Just wait until you see her again. Girls like confidence. It's not very confident to ask her out over the phone. Until she comes back, play some game on some other hotties. Hell, you might even get lucky and get a yes from a hotty.
 

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
412
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Here's the thing: she is a hottie. In fact, to most guys on campus, she's the hottest girl. I can't do much better than that....

....but I see your point, and it does make a lot of sense. Thanks for the advice.

By the way, are you in Glendale or Phoenix?
 
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
Glendale/Phoenix, Arizona
I reside in Glendale but I go to school in Phoenix. I also pretty much spend my free time in Phoenix (mall, park, firends houses, etc.).
 

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
3,264
Reaction score
22
Location
Keesler AFB, Mississippi
Wait until you see her again, and don't put her on a pedestal cuz of her looks. Consider all your options - for all you know she, if she's a 9.5, could be a nutjob, really mean, or a slut, while that 8 over somewhere else in the class could be an amazing and inspiring girl.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
412
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Originally posted by DO NOT ENTER my butt
I reside in Glendale but I go to school in Phoenix. I also pretty much spend my free time in Phoenix (mall, park, firends houses, etc.).
Glendale, California?
 
Top