Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where is she?

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I committed myself to ask out this hot girl in my class that I've been checking out for about three years now. Yeah, it's a long time, but then again, I've been in my AFC shell for most of my life.

Anyway, I decided to do it last Wednesday or something after I thought of the idea. However, she hasn't shown up at school for the last couple of school days. I don't have her AIM screen name so I can't ask what's happening, and I'm not sure if I know her well enough to call.

I'm probably going to wait it out, but that leaves me with this question: would it make a difference if I called her, even though I don't know her that well?....and if I should, what should I say?

Reaction score
Just wait until you see her again. Girls like confidence. It's not very confident to ask her out over the phone. Until she comes back, play some game on some other hotties. Hell, you might even get lucky and get a yes from a hotty.

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the thing: she is a hottie. In fact, to most guys on campus, she's the hottest girl. I can't do much better than that....

....but I see your point, and it does make a lot of sense. Thanks for the advice.

By the way, are you in Glendale or Phoenix?

Reaction score
I reside in Glendale but I go to school in Phoenix. I also pretty much spend my free time in Phoenix (mall, park, firends houses, etc.).

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait until you see her again, and don't put her on a pedestal cuz of her looks. Consider all your options - for all you know she, if she's a 9.5, could be a nutjob, really mean, or a slut, while that 8 over somewhere else in the class could be an amazing and inspiring girl.

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DO NOT ENTER my butt
I reside in Glendale but I go to school in Phoenix. I also pretty much spend my free time in Phoenix (mall, park, firends houses, etc.).
Glendale, California?