Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where are the bitcoin lovers now?

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We're at 5.3k now dude. I will admit, I've been buying some on the way down though.
Good for you!

Last buy for me was 4.8 and have more to queue up.

We have not peaked Corona hysteria yet.

They can announce a vaccine at any time so the more reliable play is DCA, to not miss the rocket north.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for you!

Last buy for me was 4.8 and have more to queue up.

We have not peaked Corona hysteria yet.

They can announce a vaccine at any time so the more reliable play is DCA, to not miss the rocket north.
Yes, I am backing up the truck on various stocks and bitcoin. I think we'll see another waive next week if they do not like what the FED does with the interest rates.

Bible_Belt

Banned
Reaction score
Dollar cost averaging is a sales pitch from brokers who sold you a stock that went down. I used to be a broker, and we would hang up the phone and laugh at the fools who would believe that line and buy more of the high commission dog sh!t stock we were peddling.

Ps - a vaccine is not coming any time soon

Bible_Belt

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, I am backing up the truck on various stocks and bitcoin. I think we'll see another waive next week if they do not like what the FED does with the interest rates.
You have no idea how much your life is about to change being a medical professional right now. Talk to anyone in Italy, I implore you. They are working until they drop and living at the hospital. You have bigger things to worry about than your very unwise investment strategy.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dollar cost averaging is a sales pitch from brokers who sold you a stock that went down. I used to be a broker, and we would hang up the phone and laugh at the fools who would believe that line and buy more of the high commission dog sh!t stock we were peddling.

Lol, I believe you.

I don’t trade BTC, just accumulate.

Since you used to be a broker, sounds like your trading skills aren’t all that.

Unless you went into algo and hft, you might be a dinosaur.

I have yet to discover a profession that has better money making velocity as hold/reverse trading on fast timescales.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Bible_Belt

Banned
Reaction score
Since you used to be a broker, sounds like your trading skills aren’t all that.
I was out of that particular boiler room as soon as they completed my licensing.

I'm sure you are creating some nice tax deductions for yourself. Have fun with that.

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have no idea how much your life is about to change being a medical professional right now. Talk to anyone in Italy, I implore you. They are working until they drop and living at the hospital. You have bigger things to worry about than your very unwise investment strategy.
It's all good. This too will pass. You need to have some faith in the medical and scientific professionals.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bitcoin went from 8k to 6k today. That must be another one of those "healthy retraces" as you say.
yep - not acting like a safe haven. No correlation to any institutional money.
Right here, stacking sats like no tomorrow.

DCA getting lower and lower, loving this market!

btw, we are in a reversal not a retrace of the intermediate fractal.

can you draw on a chart what u mean by reversal of intermediate fractal

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Ha yes. In my system if the trade isnt working out, I am out. No questions asked. There is a good reason retail underperforms even basic indecies!

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!