Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where are the bitcoin lovers now?

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We're at 5.3k now dude. I will admit, I've been buying some on the way down though.
Good for you!

Last buy for me was 4.8 and have more to queue up.

We have not peaked Corona hysteria yet.

They can announce a vaccine at any time so the more reliable play is DCA, to not miss the rocket north.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Good for you!

Last buy for me was 4.8 and have more to queue up.

We have not peaked Corona hysteria yet.

They can announce a vaccine at any time so the more reliable play is DCA, to not miss the rocket north.
Yes, I am backing up the truck on various stocks and bitcoin. I think we'll see another waive next week if they do not like what the FED does with the interest rates.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dollar cost averaging is a sales pitch from brokers who sold you a stock that went down. I used to be a broker, and we would hang up the phone and laugh at the fools who would believe that line and buy more of the high commission dog sh!t stock we were peddling.

Ps - a vaccine is not coming any time soon

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I am backing up the truck on various stocks and bitcoin. I think we'll see another waive next week if they do not like what the FED does with the interest rates.
You have no idea how much your life is about to change being a medical professional right now. Talk to anyone in Italy, I implore you. They are working until they drop and living at the hospital. You have bigger things to worry about than your very unwise investment strategy.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dollar cost averaging is a sales pitch from brokers who sold you a stock that went down. I used to be a broker, and we would hang up the phone and laugh at the fools who would believe that line and buy more of the high commission dog sh!t stock we were peddling.

Lol, I believe you.

I don’t trade BTC, just accumulate.

Since you used to be a broker, sounds like your trading skills aren’t all that.

Unless you went into algo and hft, you might be a dinosaur.

I have yet to discover a profession that has better money making velocity as hold/reverse trading on fast timescales.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
You have no idea how much your life is about to change being a medical professional right now. Talk to anyone in Italy, I implore you. They are working until they drop and living at the hospital. You have bigger things to worry about than your very unwise investment strategy.
It's all good. This too will pass. You need to have some faith in the medical and scientific professionals.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bitcoin went from 8k to 6k today. That must be another one of those "healthy retraces" as you say.
yep - not acting like a safe haven. No correlation to any institutional money.
Right here, stacking sats like no tomorrow.

DCA getting lower and lower, loving this market!

btw, we are in a reversal not a retrace of the intermediate fractal.

can you draw on a chart what u mean by reversal of intermediate fractal

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Ha yes. In my system if the trade isnt working out, I am out. No questions asked. There is a good reason retail underperforms even basic indecies!

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao.

This post will not age well....zoom out on bitcoins chart man...6k was a healthy retrace at the time of your op.
I think this is only right we use this as the on going bitcoin thread haha How are you positioned in your portfolio? I am a majority BTC but moved a lot into Eth recently, which has so far been good. Still have a ton of alt bags from 2017, probably around 80%btc though

LazyYoda

Reaction score
I remember a few months ago there were several posters who were talking up bitcoin like there was no tomorrow.

Now that Bitcoin has dropped to 6K and is nearing the point of no return where it costs more to mine the coins than the coins are actually worth(somewhere around 5K), they seem oddly quiet...

When something seems too good to be true it usually is. The technology itself has a lot of promise but it appears bitcoin might be extinct in the near future...
Didn`t work with bitcoin and happy for that. I am sailor so safety for me is the first thing in life. So the risk that bitcoin can just fly away in one second is too scaring for me.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bitcoin has a very high volatility, it goes from 6k to 10k and back and then again to 12k and so on in a matter of weeks.

If you dont have the mental stability to handle it, you better go back to buy govt bonds just like old ladies do for their sons otherwise you will lose your sleep.

Earthless

Banned
Reaction score
Bought when was 6k. Fees too high earning nothing, need suggestion for good worldwide trade platform

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do u know any hot/cold wallets that enable to hold multiple currencies?
I have a ledger nano cold wallet, and use exodus wallet, as my hot wallet.