Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where are all the quality ladies?

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it is funny that

A. Rollo is completely obsessed with the idea that all women were sluts in their 20's.

and

B. The viewpoint on here that if a woman has had multiple sex partners, then she is a slut.

I also am glad to see Colossus is a moderator now, he is pretty levelheaded.

OK, now to point A. Yes, there are some super slutty chicks in the world, and many experimental college chicks. But there are also a lot of girls in college with morals that include not sleeping around. These girls aren't putting themselves out there like the girls gone wild crowd, so maybe you aren't seeing them? Out of sight out of mind? The mind does shape memories differently in different people, your college days were long ago... are you waxing nostalgic? Or obsessed with what you did not have? Either way, the idea that most/all college age chicks are sluts is warped.

and point B. If you want to meet a girl who isn't a stick in the mud, who is interesting, does interesting things, then there is a chance she is adventurous, has a very inquisitive mind and is not rigid about sex, which would mean she has had a few flings and relationships in her life. Not to be confused with the girls gone wild crowd, who spend 3 days out of 7 totally drunk and ready to do whatever under the veil of inebriation. <--- those are usually easy to pick out and avoid.

serialized, you will meet the best people in your life when you are out in the world doing things you love, surrounded by strangers who love the same things you do.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried the church for a while. I found the same types of women you see outside, with the bonus of endless sermonising, and you getting compared to Jesus - their first and grandest love - all the bloody time. They're especially good at guilt tripping.

You might find a good woman there, but it's far from guaranteed.

There are plenty of Christian dating blogs on the Net. Have a look for yourself. Other than the Christian theme, you'll find the same BS there.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
A. Rollo is completely obsessed with the idea that all women were sluts in their 20's.
As a woman I'm sure you're lothe to admit that women know their only real agency with men is their sexuality. They're keenly aware that men's primary interest in them is ƒucking - everything else is ancillary to sex. The value a woman has beyond the sexual comes after she's been sexual.

I'd love to perpetuate the pretty lie that women hold off on sex in order increase their sexual market value to men, but I've known far too many "good girls" who'll knowingly string along patient, dependable (not necessarily beta) men because "she wanted them to like her for more than that" only to ƒuck a high SMV Alpha the first night she met him. Opportunism is a universal human drive, but it manifests itself differently in each gender as fits their imperatives.

Self-Shots NSFW.

Have a look at the sheer volume and frequency with which average women will voluntarily become sexual here. This is just one collection, there are countless millions more. Are they all sluts? How many of these women have uttered the words " I want to wait so I know you want me for more than sex?" How many of these women would make great wives in 5-10 years? How many of these women are already (or have been) wife material? How many of these women are thought of as the sweet natured "good girl"? How many guys have considered these girls "Quality Women"?

We can look at them with their clothes off and declare them sluts, but would you know the difference if you saw her in church?

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
I think there is something to that. Religious=whatever is popular in the mainstream and whatever is most attractive and expediant. Spirituality is being guided by principles even if they don't seem to suit one's self-serving impulses.
I like this

Danger said:
Two points....

I have mentioned several times about how my Wing and I had scoured through a group of girls that were all very "churchy". My buddy had one on a washing machine on the night he met her.

I got a bj from one on the night I met her, even though her best friend had explicity stated that I belonged to her.

I also ended up sleeping with another one of their friends. My wing got a bj from the very same girl I did, only a couple of months later. Then, when the story came out, she accused him of blackmailing her for the bj.

These are not quality women, and yet they go to church every week, bible study, etc,....

There was one in the edges of that gruop who neither of us tagged.....but the story went that she was hung up on her ex-bf who she only had sex with once....and then decided she wanted to wait til marriage. Like I am going to be the one to hang around that long for goods that someone hijacked. No thanks.

In regards to "spiritual". Women that I have known who are spiritual are just as slutty, if not more. But then, I suppose we need a better definition of spiritual. To be honest, I have not encountered any type of girl that was not slutty at some point in her life.
Danger I appreciate this post, like you I've dealt with "religious" women like those. These are women who claim the love for God etc but yet they only go to church to socialize or because its expected of them. My ex from 2007 was like this, she didn't go to church to "worship" she went because she didn't have friends and she was one of the horniest (My first BDP) women that I met

Like the clubs/bars there all types of women you just have to be able to weed them out, the thing is I never said "churchy" but people assume that spiritual women only reside in church (Pook calls them women with matters of the "soul" eeh)

My ex-girlfriend was a spiritual women, and no I didn't meet her at the church. But she was very compassionate, feminine, cooked, cleaned, was interesting to talk etc. She wasn't churchy at all, she didn't care for church because she felt that people in the church are very judgmental however she wasn't the bar skank that most guys chase after etc. It's unfortunate I met her so soon in my journey of poon (At the time I met her I was to heavy into this shyt)

I'm not saying spiritual women or women who *GULP* have morals (hears the pseudo-alphas cry blasphemy like the Pharisees) are pure angels. Take it from a guy whose met over 2,500 women the last 3 years. Their a lot better then the BDP's/Slores/skanks/Grenades/Bustdowns/Scalleywags etc that a lot of guys on this site are dealing with

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
As a woman I'm sure you're lothe to admit that women know their only real agency with men is their sexuality. They're keenly aware that men's primary interest in them is ƒucking - everything else is ancillary to sex. The value a woman has beyond the sexual comes after she's been sexual.

I'd love to perpetuate the pretty lie that women hold off on sex in order increase their sexual market value to men, but I've known far too many "good girls" who'll knowingly string along patient, dependable (not necessarily beta) men because "she wanted them to like her for more than that" only to ƒuck a high SMV Alpha the first night she met him. Opportunism is a universal human drive, but it manifests itself differently in each gender as fits their imperatives.

Self-Shots NSFW.

Have a look at the sheer volume and frequency with which average women will voluntarily become sexual here. This is just one collection, there are countless millions more. Are they all sluts? How many of these women have uttered the words " I want to wait so I know you want me for more than sex?" How many of these women would make great wives in 5-10 years? How many of these women are already (or have been) wife material? How many of these women are thought of as the sweet natured "good girl"? How many guys have considered these girls "Quality Women"?

We can look at them with their clothes off and declare them sluts, but would you know the difference if you saw her in church?

Rollo's got a great point (although Iqqi has one as well)

But what do you suggest Rollo? Moving abroad to Thailand or Russia to get your bride?

I'll Play Devils Advocate here

Once a women hits 18/19 when they first go to college It's like they go through an AW/sloring (whoring/slutting) stage, where they slore it up. To women attention is like busting a nut is to a man. The adrenaline rush she feels makes her gina tingle with wetness of extacy! What if after that stage she settles down and become "Betty Draper"? It's like that Tom Leykis show that Rollo mentioned a bunch of women sloring it up and then settling down in their late 20's because its expected of them

Im not saying all women do this, not every women is a Slore, but like one of Rollo's saying every man wants a women to be his Slore

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Are you trying to say that a woman's quickness to being receptive to sex in a relationship is dependent on the status or otherwise sexual market value of the man in question? IOW, the same woman may date some beta but not put out for quite some time (perhaps until marriage, even though she may possibly not be a virgin (a true virgin, not some BS born-again virgin), but then turn around and meet some high status alpha male, and she'll put out like a nympho (and possibly while still dating the beta)? That sounds like women tend to look at men as two types - alphas, who should be sexed willingly, and betas, who should be sexed grudgingly (and then only to keep the marriage intact.)

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is church really a good place to find attractive women?

I haven't darkened many church doors, but it seems to be that most of the young women in church are fat. Of course, now that I think about it, most young women in general are fat ... :rolleyes:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha, I remember a girl I liked my freshman year of college. Could have nailed but I was too AFC and acting too much like her "friend." (Initially though I know she wanted me - I just blew it.)

At a house party among mutual friends, I mentioned to another girl the girl I liked. She rolled her eyes and said, "that chick got drunk and fukk'd a random guy in the bathroom at our last party."

I'd like to say that I lost interest after that, but I was still an AFC idiot. Nevertheless I could never get that visual out of my mind, and eventually I did convince myself that I should forget her and change tactics.

Point is, I was more mad at myself than anyone else for not properly gaming her. I knew I should have been the one she slutted out with.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:

" I want to wait so I know you want me for more than sex?"
This has to be the worse thing females do, playing the good girl ruse and making the guy think she is a "quality" non-slut girl while behind his back she's fvcking other guys in the meantime. Females are naturally good at deceiving, lying and being phony and can do it without any guilt. This is the worst kind of being two-faced. And a lot of times the guy ends up waiting for nothing and she gets into a relationship with some other guy all of a sudden who she's been fvcking all along.

How many of these women would make great wives in 5-10 years? How many of these women are already (or have been) wife material? How many of these women are thought of as the sweet natured "good girl"? How many guys have considered these girls "Quality Women"?

I know your point is that girls who slutted it up in the past could later on actually behave as a "quality" woman or wife material. But I would ask the question differently. How many of these girls cheat and break up with their BFs and husbands? I'd say these "reformed sluts' make up the majority of the same group that is responsible for the "50% of marriages end in divorce" rule of thumb. Whereas the other "50% of marriages" that don't fail are made up of more girls who hadn't slutted it up in the past or in other words quality girls. I think there is something to the idea that a girl who has slutted it up is less able or less likely to be suitable for a LTR or marriage.

I don't know maybe there are three types of girls, 1. sluts, that are not good for any relationship 2. girls who slut it up some but also fit into relationships and 3. girls who only want relationships. Number 2 is probably the most common followed by number one and then number three is the rarest. But I would considered the third type to be higher quality for a relationship.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most girls wil go through an experimental phase at least. I don't think that makes them sluts, necessarily. Depends on degree.

Here's my complaint about how women are portrayed here:
Girls slut it up in their 20s, then when they realize their market value starts to go down, they decide to settle down. Usually with some "nice guy", but all the while they wish they were still slutting it up with the bad boys.

That's the "official pickup view" anyway, which I find a little too cynical. I'm sure it's true for some women, but those are the real sluts. For the more conservative girls, instead of being forced to settle down by their declining value, why can't it simply be that they are growing up?

Guys go through some rather ridiculous phases when growing up, I don't see why women could not do the same. You know, the maturation process? I don't sit here pining for all the stupid mistakes I used to make. I learned from them, and moved on. Why can't women do the same? I'm sure all the misogynists here will say females are incapable of learning - I'd say that's a pretty fvcked up view.

Aren't we always told that women want relationships as part of their natural urge to raise children? How does that gibe with always wanting to be slutting around? The key is it depends on the woman, there IS some variation from woman to woman. All women are not the same, as some here suggest.

MatureDJ said:
Are you trying to say that a woman's quickness to being receptive to sex in a relationship is dependent on the status or otherwise sexual market value of the man in question? IOW, the same woman may date some beta but not put out for quite some time (perhaps until marriage, even though she may possibly not be a virgin (a true virgin, not some BS born-again virgin), but then turn around and meet some high status alpha male, and she'll put out like a nympho (and possibly while still dating the beta)? That sounds like women tend to look at men as two types - alphas, who should be sexed willingly, and betas, who should be sexed grudgingly (and then only to keep the marriage intact.)
I would look at it this way:
A woman may have some standards (some might call it an anti-slut defense) that she should not give up sex too easily (it's not ladylike).
But the high sexual market value alpha is like the HB10 hottie is to guys. He represents the highest temptation to her, and in this case, one she is not able to resist.

Also, beta does not necessarily equal an omega male. Some betas are quite attractive to women - they might be tall, good looking, confident, have status, be fun, whatever. So I don't think it's correct to say girls will only grudgingly have sex with (the upper level at least) betas.

Last edited:

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Guys go through some rather ridiculous phases when growing up, I don't see why women could not do the same. You know, the maturation process? I don't sit here pining for all the stupid mistakes I used to make. I learned from them, and moved on. Why can't women do the same?
Women can't afford to do the same. They're rapidly depreciating assets. They can't afford to experiment and fvck around during their prime then invest when their worth is taking a huge dive.

Men are the opposite.

Sue Mother Nature or biology if you don't like it.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Potentially any girl could be a quality one they are more like fresh fruit.

If you throw a fresh apple (girl) in a warm wet environment (western society) and put her close to other wormy apples (wh0res,feminists etc) with too many buyers(men) touching it to feel the quality for enough time this same fresh apple will rot in a time period depending of the environment and the quantity of wormy apples and buyers check.

This explain why if you get a fresh apple for a foreign market and bring it in your home it will rot itself while if left would rot according to nature.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Most girls wil go through an experimental phase at least. I don't think that makes them sluts, necessarily. Depends on degree.
I half agree with this. There is most definitely a phase of life where women will opportunistically leverage their sexuality - usually this is mid-teens to late 20s, but you have to also take into consideration why this sexual attention is such an urgency as well as being so rewarding for a woman in this phase. Hypergamy and a rapidly closing window of SMV spur on that urgency. This isn't some revelation for most guys on this forum.

However, I'm compelled to point out that even women in their 30s, 40s and even 50s will still "slut it up" and seek that sexual attention if their conditions dictate that they must return to that agency. Again, refer to the self-shots phenomenon; not all of these girls are 18 y.o. misguided youth experimenting with their sexuality for the first time. A solid percentage of them are post-30s women, and some older than that. Are they still 'experimenting' or are they feeling the need to retroactively solicit male sexual response due to changes in their conditions?

The point I was making is that the "quality woman" meme is entirely subjective to the conditions that a woman finds herself in. As per usual, guys would like to make their necessity a virtue and define whatever is working for them currently as an ideal situation without considering the factors that contribute to it or would radically change it if those conditions were altered. When you met your devoted, soccer-mom wife in her 20s, your first thought wasn't "I wonder if she's a quality woman?" It was probably more along the lines of "I wonder if she sucks a good díck?" The conditions were different for her, and her personality reflected an adaptation to them.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
is entirely subjective to the conditions that a woman finds herself in. As per usual, guys would like to make their necessity a virtue and define whatever is working for them currently as an ideal situation without considering the factors that contribute to it or would radically change it if those conditions were altered.
true.

But until such time as marriage becomes a fair contract for men ...ie specified blojobs 3 times a week in writing, sex frequency outlined in clear terms :rock: Men will be forced to elevate women irrationally; how else could he possibly justify the insanity of marriage or an LTR with a woman: hitching his financial and emotional well being to a person who has no legal, societal, or personal stake in reciprocating.

If men understood the full nature of HYPERGAMY and their own role in it...both the tom bradys and the steve erkels would feel as though they were being lied to...and they would be right.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Church. It's the only place you're not gonna find non-traditional women. BUT, having sex with one of those is like crackin a fvcking walnut with your teeth, or a coconut with your bare hands. I go to church EVERY Sunday practically (missed last Sunday cause I'd spent the night with my meth chick), to fellowship with people trying to be good, and who are good, and who investigate spirituality, the word, who are committed, and let's not forget, for my own cleansing of my mind of all the gunk, AND to be around women/girls who may have Once been sluts, but aren't anymore, or have Never been sluts and don't intend to be one any time soon (this is the upper echelon, the royal crest, the impossible to crack, the challenge, that I've For YEARS mingled around and studied, studied with, camped with, hiked with, eaten lunch with, etc etc. and they do not know about my philandering life double life when away from them). I know, I know. I'm the Devil. I'm scum of the Earth. I'm 2-faced. I'm wicked as can be. I've skirted the edge of insanity for years. I'm evil. But, my objective in life starting about 6 year ago from next month, has been, to, explore, to adventure, to traverse uncharted territories of the physical world as well as the mind. I travel, I'll be on the lookout, I'll stop and chat, I'll interact, I'll go forward, not knowing wholly my final destination: could be soon death, could be Heaven, could be Hell, could be torture for many years until death physical or mental, could be a mental institute, could be a white picket fence with kids, I don't know. All I know is that I'm an explorer and I live and go forward until I'm stopped beyond my control like at an army outpost gate with barbed-wire fences.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
I tried the church for a while. I found the same types of women you see outside, with the bonus of endless sermonising, and you getting compared to Jesus - their first and grandest love - all the bloody time. They're especially good at guilt tripping.

You might find a good woman there, but it's far from guaranteed.

There are plenty of Christian dating blogs on the Net. Have a look for yourself. Other than the Christian theme, you'll find the same BS there.
This is True. I don't hardly ever "date" the Christian girls/women I'm around every single week I go there, but when in groups with them (hah hah, must be funny to visualize ME, the worst of the worst serial fvcker, walking around with a Christian group very chameleon-like devious and bad, but I grew Up in this environment went to their schools k thru 12. I Know these people. I know how my parents were NOT these people and never went to church and were hippies kinda smoking dope while they sent me to this ultra-conservative Christian school all my life. I was always lost to them, but I knew who my parents raised me as, not one of them, but one of my own genetic family. It's psychopathic. And they'd probably have me crucified if I spelled out these thoughts to them here, but that's how I see it. I never was a "devout" Christian. I've always appreciated their investigation into the Word. I've digged and delved into it alongside them myself, but I hardly ever did on my own time. I've read the Bible (sosuave's only twice) back and forth, and on my own times a couple. I love Jesus, but I don't love the modern church of hypocrites we see today - at MY very church they TALK living poorly, yet they - quite a few actually - drive BMWs, Lexuses, live huge million dollar homes, and MONEY is ALWAYS on their minds). So don't tell me I'm evil, church, just because I fvck a lot of women. In all other facets of my life I pretty much abide by Jesus' teachings, and I love Jesus, and I hope that the women I fvck come to Jesus one day, because He is the ultimate Master. His way of living was the most happy to Me. It's a living of happiness in the mind and not in material world possessions. Jesus showed us how we could be free for the rest of our lives, not having to worry about worldly threats, or things most people worry about as long as we keep thinking about God, Him. That's power. To have your full mental faculties at all times, or to not be distracted by bullsh!t that goes on all around you all the time. Like in golf, a golfer must exclude all other thoughts and focus on striking the little white ball perfectly.

Having said all that, I witness Christian girls/women in the groups I visit in/with, and how they "guilt trip" their husbands/beaus of the littlest of things like "You were not being 'social' enough!" "What is your problem?" "You'd better talk more next time or...." threats. I'm like woah, if she said that to me or b!tched me like that I'd bend her as5 over the car and fvck her Hard!

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Interesting. Is this true with you and your daughter? Or would that be "different"? What about any sisters or cousins? Or a sister in law? Is family the only time you don't see a woman as sexual, but still value her? I'll assume yes here, but correct me if I am wrong. I make such an extreme comparison, because maybe it is extremely black and white with some men, but there are many people who see things in technicolor. So there are plenty of people who have women friends in their lives, who they actually consider family, they are so close without sexual tension or involvement.

I might be "loathe to admit" something, if I believed it were actually true. Do you "loathe to admit" that most men are ruled by an organ, and not the brain? Is that rule somehow overruled by a woman being family, or is it possible that maybe not all men are indeed completely wrapped up in sexual impulse?

Also, are you objecting to my point that most women are NOT sluts who have participated in gangbangs in their college years? Because that wasn't clear. It's like I said "all women are not sluts who participate in gangbangs", and your counterpoint was that all women have only their sexuality as a valued commodity. Which doesn't exactly counter the point that I made.

To further expound on this subject, I can go through a list of girls that I've known throughout my life.

I will say right now that the only person I know to participate in a gangbang is a guy friend, and that is how he lost his virginity.

The sluttiest close friend that I have was just promiscuous. She slept with a lot of guys, and without knowing them very well... at all. The most slutty thing she did was sleep with a male relative of mine on the floor next to my bed that I was sleeping in. And she had sex with a girl when she was overseas.

The best looking friend of mine married her childhood sweetheart, whom she has been with since she was 17 years old. She has not cheated on him in ten years, but I think he cheats on her often. The sluttiest thing she ever did was at age 16, she had a summer fling with an ex of mine. I was p!ssed.

Another hot friend of mine, the sluttiest thing she ever did was contract an STD (poor girl, it was the guy she lost her virginity to!), but other than that her low quality traits would be that she is only attracted to black thug guys who treat her like sh!t. As far as her sexual tendencies... she will only have sex missionary style. She doesn't suck d!ck (though that might have changed by pressure), she won't get on top, and she won't do doggy style. A lot of girls I know are similar in style to this girl.

I take back not knowing any girls who participated in gangbangs. One of my friends who was an addict as a teenager, her boyfriend was a dealer, and one day he drove her to a city an hour away, took her to an abandoned house and left her there with a group of guys to do what they wanted with her. She was basically set up, and while she doesn't say it exactly due to terrible self esteem... that would be considered rape.

These are girls who I know extremely well, who I am very certain about their sexual pasts. I have plenty of other friends, but since we aren't 100% "she knows everything about me" close, then I won't even bring them up.

Colossus said:
Quality is in the eye of the beholder. I would sooner define a "quality woman" as one who has firm self-respect than one who meets some list of intangible subjective assets that will change depending on her circumstances.
Good post.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
So out of 3, one is fine but taken, one is sick cause she didnt even bother to use condom with her thug lover and the third one has been gang raped cause she affiliated herself with a thug again.

Uhmm 1 out 3, seriously you play it safer with hookers nowadays.