Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where are all the quality ladies?

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the things that drew me to my wife was that she possesses (and was raised with) conservative values, is family-oriented, was never a club ho, and has always been very selective regarding who she's friends with. Of the FEW people she keeps as "friends," only one is single. She doesn't do the "girl's night out" thing (she even refused having a bachelorette party thrown for her; I declined the offers I got for a bachelor party as well). She had only two boyfriends before meeting me, one of which she was in a relationship with for 10 years before finally dumping him because he didn't want to take the relationship (and himself) to the next level and wanted to remain a man-child (mega gaming/comic book-collecting geek). No past of promiscuity, one-night stands, or "chronic dating." And definitely no "guy friends." Furthermore, she's actually a "mama's girl;" and I like that.

Guys who think they'll find quality women at CLUBS have their heads up their arse. These are places where you will find an overabundance of women whose PRIMARY values are "being hot" and phukkable, and who like to lush around, posting pics of themselves buzzed and holding a drink on Facebook; that ain't quality, dudes.

All this over-emphasis on the pseudo-science of evolutionary psychology and all the rhetoric about these flimsy notions of biological imperatives might hold SOME water to an extent; but if the whole spiel about males needing to spread their seed widely to ensure the survival of one's genes is going to mean anything, it is to be in the context of creating a family, and not in terms of dumping one's seed into a condom or all over the face of a hot girl one met at a club.
This all sounds good and everything, but you failed to mention one thing: Is she hot? If she is an average girl, then more power to you!! You are probably right about everything you said. That is exactly how average girls are.

However, I challenge you to find ANY of the qualities that you mentioned in a hot girl. Furthermore, I find it interesting that you believe that there is something wrong with girls who like "being hot". What is wrong with you? Do you have a pen15? All males (with pen15es) like attractive women, and attractive women want attractive, high value or high status males.

I bet you a box of doughnuts that the only reason that your girl was not a total slut was because she was not in high enough demand to have any situation presented to her in which she would be a slut. In other words, she most likely was not backstage with the band of her dreams, was not in a booth at a club with jay-z or george clooney and probably wasn't on a yacht with a billionaire.

The other thing that males with pen15es should never do is accept that females are ever telling the truth about their sexual past. Its always the quiet ones who get their giny ripped apart by 30 guys at a college gangbang, then claim that they have only been with 2 dudes before you. Yeah...I totally believe that one.

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alness said:
One of the things that drew me to my wife was that she possesses (and was raised with) conservative values, is family-oriented, was never a club ho, and has always been very selective regarding who she's friends with. Of the FEW people she keeps as "friends," only one is single. She doesn't do the "girl's night out" thing (she even refused having a bachelorette party thrown for her; I declined the offers I got for a bachelor party as well). She had only two boyfriends before meeting me, one of which she was in a relationship with for 10 years before finally dumping him because he didn't want to take the relationship (and himself) to the next level and wanted to remain a man-child (mega gaming/comic book-collecting geek). No past of promiscuity, one-night stands, or "chronic dating." And definitely no "guy friends." Furthermore, she's actually a "mama's girl;" and I like that.
^^ Smart on your part! These attributes you've described pertain in absolutely ZERO ways to any GF I've had...and they ended no good! You are spot on in your notion of not being able to turn a hoe into a housewife...

Duffdog -- I do disagree with you man. Not every hot chick fvcks the entire neighborhood. I'm a hot guy (I'm not trying to toot my own horn) but really I consider myself rather good looking and you know what, I haven't fvcked the whole block of women...(MAYBE I SHOULD! -- recent heartbreak makes me wonder!) but really everyone has different backgrounds, value sets, and ideas of what they want....YES women are NOT innocent...but not all women, simply because they are attractive, build their entire egos around such or fvck every man they meet...I really do believe this, albeit yes probably many hot women do not act in this regard (McDonalds serves Billions of people yes? BILLIONS Just because what MOST people do and just because MOST people eat trash, doesn't mean EVERYONE does)...

AlNess

Banned
Reaction score
Duffdog said:
This all sounds good and everything, but you failed to mention one thing: Is she hot? If she is an average girl, then more power to you!! You are probably right about everything you said. That is exactly how average girls are.

However, I challenge you to find ANY of the qualities that you mentioned in a hot girl. Furthermore, I find it interesting that you believe that there is something wrong with girls who like "being hot". What is wrong with you? Do you have a pen15? All males (with pen15es) like attractive women, and attractive women want attractive, high value or high status males.

I bet you a box of doughnuts that the only reason that your girl was not a total slut was because she was not in high enough demand to have any situation presented to her in which she would be a slut. In other words, she most likely was not backstage with the band of her dreams, was not in a booth at a club with jay-z or george clooney and probably wasn't on a yacht with a billionaire.
My wife being as beautiful as she is obviously caught my attention, too. I didn't mention it before because it should be a given. Why would I have approached, dated, and married a woman whom I thought was unattractive? Now, is she an "HB10" by Hollywood media standards? Probably not. Now, do I CARE? Of course not. A man needs very few reasons to just pick up and fukk a woman; but he needs many reasons to marry one.

The reason my wife was never a slut AT ALL was because of her values, of which the pursuit of a jet-set lifestyle in the fast lane with athletes and rappers was never a part.

As for finding any of the qualities I mentioned before in a smokin "hot" girl? "Any," as in ONE? Maybe. As for finding ALL of the qualities I mentioned? I'm pretty sure there's no chance of that. The values and priorities of those kinds of women are not conducive to possessing ALL of the qualities I mentioned earlier.

Of course there's nothing wrong with women being hot, but I think you missed my point. Women who pour all of their time, money, heart and soul into looking hot, and value that over most things...those girls usually never end up being Ms. Right...only Ms. Right Now; which is fine for hump 'n dump (if one is into that sort of thing). Such a type is usually NOT the type that is fit for building a long-lasting marriage and family with.

The other thing that males with pen15es should never do is accept that females are ever telling the truth about their sexual past. Its always the quiet ones who get their giny ripped apart by 30 guys at a college gangbang, then claim that they have only been with 2 dudes before you. Yeah...I totally believe that one.
Adhering to that stereotype is as wrong as believing all of the feminist notions everyone is sold nowadays; that is just thinking inside of one socially designed box instead of another. Any woman who's a quiet, family-oriented "good girl" who comes from a good conservative family MUST have a history of promiscuity and depravity, and their good-girl family values are just a front? :crackup: Please.

It's never that black and white. Not every man wants to be a mega-super stud of superpower mogul status who bleeds testosterone and decimates the world with his erection. Not every woman wants that type of man, nor does everyone woman want to be the chick everyone wants to ****, and for sure, there ARE women out there who don't want to phukk their way to the very top of the Studio 54-minded social totem pole. There are also simple, middle-of-the-road guys who want and can relate to simple, middle-of-the-road women. That''s most people; and that's perfectly fine.

lifeislearning

Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is full of the ponderings of great minds, but I don't see us getting any closer to defining a quality woman (or man for that matter) than this.

Colossus said:
I would sooner define a "quality woman" as one who has firm self-respect than one who meets some list of intangible subjective assets that will change depending on her circumstances.
Simply from observing friends I have gathered that those who are the most promiscuous usually have the same poor self-esteem as those who go through college with no more experience between the sheets they had before. We all know a woman with no self-respect will do any nasty thing imaginable, and I'm sure we can all think of someone like that who had bottom of the barrel self-respect to boot.

Perhaps the traditional early 20's age of slore simply coincides with a period when most people experience the lowest period of confidence in their lives. I know after moving thousands of miles from home I was feeling depressed and might have easily succumbed to the worthless lifestyle typified by my housemates, but for my drive to make something of myself in a new city.

Perhaps the link between a quality woman and one that keeps her legs closed more often than not is the presence of more than a little self-respect.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MatureDJ said:
This is the case for myself. Even when being introduced to the woman who is to be boss, my first thought is always "would I want to bang her?" Once that is quickly out of my mind, I go on to size her up in the proper non-sexual way. The same thing when meeting my sister's friends/acquaintances. About the only women I have not done so have been women of my mother's generation (i.e., her friends, my aunts, my friend's mothers, etc.) And yes, I have certainly done it with my niece's friends (although obviously I hadn't been acting on it as they were high school chicks! :eek: )
I'm the same way.

The biggest logical fallacy that we believe in the dating game, is not that women are somehow better, or smarter then men (though many honestly believe this ****), it's that somehow, there are "good" women and "bad" women, and the "key" to not being cheated on is finding a "good" woman.

Also you are making the mistake of pigeon holing someone by what they did or did not do in the past. As the investing addage goes,

PAST PERFORMANCES ARE NOT GUARANTEES FOR FUTURE RESULTS

I look at relationships like a horse race. Every horse race, has it's own unique set of circumstances, it's own pace, it's own track bias, it's own conditions, that are unique to that race. Like women, i can look up past performances of horses until I'm blue in the face, but that tells me what a horse is capable of doing, not necessarily what it will do.

Frankly I don't give a damn who my wife fvcked or how many guys she fvcked before she met me. I don't care if she's lying or not. That's all about her own vanity. I do know however, if i do what i am supposed to do, and i run the household like a man, and i stay my wife's best option, i have nothing to worry about.

It really all boils down to this. A woman, regardless of her values, her upbringing, her marriage status,her looks, her age, her sexual history, her job, her income, whatever.. will always chose what she feels is the best option for her at that time. It's really that simple. Seriously. If your wife cheats on you, it doesn't make her a *****, or evil, she simply doesn't feel that you are her best option at that point in time.

My point being, we spend alot of time trying to weed out the bad flakes, but the vast majority of the time it's all on us.

Deciding not to take a woman seriously because she did or did not have alot of sex when she was younger sounds exactly like the guy at the track who refuses to wager on a horse that did not finish in the money the last race. It's just simple mindedness, and reeks of someone more afraid to lose than he is wanting to win.f

I am a newlywed and i have no doubt my wife has been faithful to me since we have been together, not because she has great values (i think she does) or because she is a Christan (she isn't), or because i'm "putting it on her" (though I like to think i am lol), or becuase she has a great upbringing (she did), but becuase, simply put, i'm the best option for her. As long as she wakes up in the morning and feels that i am the best person for her, i have onthing to worry about. As long as I wake up in the morning and feel that she is the best option for me, she has nothing to worry about

The second i am not the person I am now, i am in trouble. it might not be now, it might not be next year, but she will be on the lookout.

And for all the talk about women, if she gained 20 pounds, and don't take to my subtle hints she needs to drop the weight, we are going to have an issue. By by issue i mean i'm going to be gone. And i like to think i'm a prety stand up guy.

The problem is that people make sex a moral issue and it's far from it. A woman who enjoys sex is not a low quality woman, necessarily. That doesn't even make sense when you sit down and think about it, considering this entire site's premise is to screw women. As rollo suggested, it's extremely instinctive, and the more you realize it the less likely you are to be "cheated" on.

"best option" is subjective. Best option doesn't necessarily mean someone with more money, or better looking or younger. I think Natile portman is just the cutest little thing on earth, but if she met me in Starbucks tomororw and slid me her number i'd toss it and not think twice about it. my woman is a better option for me, as for what i am looking for in my life

Make no mistake, i'm not saying don't screen women. It's still important to screen a woman, if you want your life as drama free as possible. But do not make the msitake of thinking that you "got a good one" and that she "won't cheat". I assure you that the right situation can bring it out of her.

This reminds me of a time in my AFC past, hell you can even look it up on here on this forum i posted about it, back in i want to say 2005. Right when my company "hit it big" so to speak and i started seeing some results in my own personal life, the new crib, the new car, the new wardrobe, the going out all the time... the girl that brought me here, her boyfriend was going through some serious depression.

i had been trying to get this girl in bed since my mid teen's and she wasn't having it. in retrospect, in her eyes she wasn't NOT attracted to me but she wanted attracted to me enough to do antyhing with me, but she kept me around because i think she thought i had some potential (and she was right).

So; one day he tires to kill himself. it's like at that moment the light went off in her head and she made "the switch". At that point i was the better option. Now she was over my house everyday, going out with me, she was laying it on quite thick. we made out a few times even. she wouldn't give it up, or break up with him yet, but in retrospect that's because she did not want to do that considering her BF had just tried to kill himself, but she made it quite clear once he was in the clear she was gone, and she was. they lasted maybe 3 more weeks, right about the time he got home and settled in.

Besides her liking of guys with money, and besides being smoking hot not really bringing anything else to the table, she was quite normal. no drug habits, doesn't even really drink, never actually cheated on any guy she's been with, . she's married now and they are doing pretty good form what i understand. And I know exactly why she married the guy she's with. He's admitty a pretty handsome guy (We all went on a double date last year), but she "sees where he will be" in 10-15 years. his dad is the VP of the news station she works for. She is projecting him to be something.

If he doesn't become, what she projects him to be, and in turn let her live the life she thinks she deserves to live, i guarantee you she would be out the door.

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
I'm the same way.

The biggest logical fallacy that we believe in the dating game, is not that women are somehow better, or smarter then men (though many honestly believe this ****), it's that somehow, there are "good" women and "bad" women, and the "key" to not being cheated on is finding a "good" woman.

Also you are making the mistake of pigeon holing someone by what they did or did not do in the past. As the investing addage goes,

PAST PERFORMANCES ARE NOT GUARANTEES FOR FUTURE RESULTS

I look at relationships like a horse race. Every horse race, has it's own unique set of circumstances, it's own pace, it's own track bias, it's own conditions, that are unique to that race. Like women, i can look up past performances of horses until I'm blue in the face, but that tells me what a horse is capable of doing, not necessarily what it will do.

Frankly I don't give a damn who my wife fvcked or how many guys she fvcked before she met me. I don't care if she's lying or not. That's all about her own vanity. I do know however, if i do what i am supposed to do, and i run the household like a man, and i stay my wife's best option, i have nothing to worry about.

It really all boils down to this. A woman, regardless of her values, her upbringing, her marriage status,her looks, her age, her sexual history, her job, her income, whatever.. will always chose what she feels is the best option for her at that time. It's really that simple. Seriously. If your wife cheats on you, it doesn't make her a *****, or evil, she simply doesn't feel that you are her best option at that point in time.

My point being, we spend alot of time trying to weed out the bad flakes, but the vast majority of the time it's all on us.

Deciding not to take a woman seriously because she did or did not have alot of sex when she was younger sounds exactly like the guy at the track who refuses to wager on a horse that did not finish in the money the last race. It's just simple mindedness, and reeks of someone more afraid to lose than he is wanting to win.f

I am a newlywed and i have no doubt my wife has been faithful to me since we have been together, not because she has great values (i think she does) or because she is a Christan (she isn't), or because i'm "putting it on her" (though I like to think i am lol), or becuase she has a great upbringing (she did), but becuase, simply put, i'm the best option for her. As long as she wakes up in the morning and feels that i am the best person for her, i have onthing to worry about. As long as I wake up in the morning and feel that she is the best option for me, she has nothing to worry about

The second i am not the person I am now, i am in trouble. it might not be now, it might not be next year, but she will be on the lookout.

And for all the talk about women, if she gained 20 pounds, and don't take to my subtle hints she needs to drop the weight, we are going to have an issue. By by issue i mean i'm going to be gone. And i like to think i'm a prety stand up guy.

The problem is that people make sex a moral issue and it's far from it. A woman who enjoys sex is not a low quality woman, necessarily. That doesn't even make sense when you sit down and think about it, considering this entire site's premise is to screw women. As rollo suggested, it's extremely instinctive, and the more you realize it the less likely you are to be "cheated" on.

"best option" is subjective. Best option doesn't necessarily mean someone with more money, or better looking or younger. I think Natile portman is just the cutest little thing on earth, but if she met me in Starbucks tomororw and slid me her number i'd toss it and not think twice about it. my woman is a better option for me, as for what i am looking for in my life

Make no mistake, i'm not saying don't screen women. It's still important to screen a woman, if you want your life as drama free as possible. But do not make the msitake of thinking that you "got a good one" and that she "won't cheat". I assure you that the right situation can bring it out of her.

This reminds me of a time in my AFC past, hell you can even look it up on here on this forum i posted about it, back in i want to say 2005. Right when my company "hit it big" so to speak and i started seeing some results in my own personal life, the new crib, the new car, the new wardrobe, the going out all the time... the girl that brought me here, her boyfriend was going through some serious depression.

i had been trying to get this girl in bed since my mid teen's and she wasn't having it. in retrospect, in her eyes she wasn't NOT attracted to me but she wanted attracted to me enough to do antyhing with me, but she kept me around because i think she thought i had some potential (and she was right).

So; one day he tires to kill himself. it's like at that moment the light went off in her head and she made "the switch". At that point i was the better option. Now she was over my house everyday, going out with me, she was laying it on quite thick. we made out a few times even. she wouldn't give it up, or break up with him yet, but in retrospect that's because she did not want to do that considering her BF had just tried to kill himself, but she made it quite clear once he was in the clear she was gone, and she was. they lasted maybe 3 more weeks, right about the time he got home and settled in.

Besides her liking of guys with money, and besides being smoking hot not really bringing anything else to the table, she was quite normal. no drug habits, doesn't even really drink, never actually cheated on any guy she's been with, . she's married now and they are doing pretty good form what i understand. And I know exactly why she married the guy she's with. He's admitty a pretty handsome guy (We all went on a double date last year), but she "sees where he will be" in 10-15 years. his dad is the VP of the news station she works for. She is projecting him to be something.

If he doesn't become, what she projects him to be, and in turn let her live the life she thinks she deserves to live, i guarantee you she would be out the door.
Excellent post. Your a good man BB, and talk sense.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Duffdog said:
HOT women are sluts, non-hot women are not. Its that easy
Normally I despise such broad sweeping statements. Few things are true 100% of the time, especially when it comes to something as unstable as human social behaviors.
That said, I will agree with you for the most part, with the following caveat:

If by "hot girls" you mean exceptionally hot girls, HB9s or above, the kind of girls that COMMAND male attention, the kind of girls that have guys falling all over themselves to talk to them or get with them, then I agree. These girls have been spoiled and ruined by too much male attention too cheaply given, and have developed an entitlement mentality. I won't say that's the case 100% of the time, but it would be nearly impossible to find a true HB9 that hasn't been ruined for a good monogamous relationship.

If by "hot girl", you're talking about a good looking HB7 or the like, then no, I can't agree with you.

backbreaker said:
I agree that a woman will want to get the best option she can find for herself. And thus it's best to make yourself a high quality guy so you can keep an attractive girl.

But that doesn't mean you can ignore the quality of girl that you pick out. The old saying "You don't make a ho a housewife" rings true.

Back to the original topic, I certainly wouldn't say that finding a girl in a church is a guarantee of her being a quality girl, not by any means.
But your odds of finding a quality chick in a club is a lot less.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My wife being as beautiful as she is obviously caught my attention, too. I didn't mention it before because it should be a given. Why would I have approached, dated, and married a woman whom I thought was unattractive? Now, is she an "HB10" by Hollywood media standards? Probably not.
The questions was not "do you like her", it was "is she hot". By your own admission, she is not. This is not meant to disparage you at all, but based on your information, it is highly likely that your companion both does not ever cheat on you and will not simply because she is not hot. In your own frame of reference, your theories are completely true.

In mine, they are not. When I was a pro photographer, there was no such thing as a hot woman (regardless of marriage status) who would not sleep with the famous photographer for the chance of being a model. This is where I discovered that women who are not forced to be moral, do everything in their power not to. Your wife has to be a moral woman because if she wasn't, you would probably dump her. Hot girls do not have this requirement, they can lie, cheat, steal and sleep with everything they feel like and all men will simply ignore it for the chance to get near her.

So what do these women want? They want to have the bigger better deal. As others have stated it, it simply means that if the female has the status quo tipped in her favor, she will cheat on you and try to leave you for someone she feels is better. The only reason a male can keep one of these hot women is by having the status quo tipped in his favor in one of the three parameters: looks,money,status.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Duffdog said:
This is where I discovered that women who are not forced to be moral, do everything in their power not to. Your wife has to be a moral woman because if she wasn't, you would probably dump her. Hot girls do not have this requirement, they can lie, cheat, steal and sleep with everything they feel like and all men will simply ignore it for the chance to get near her
Yes.

Bob Evans once said (after Ali Mcgraw dumped him) that any man who said he knew the mind of a woman was fooling himself.

AlNess

Banned
Reaction score
Duffdog said:
The questions was not "do you like her", it was "is she hot". By your own admission, she is not. This is not meant to disparage you at all, but based on your information, it is highly likely that your companion both does not ever cheat on you and will not simply because she is not hot.
Ever watched the tv show "Cheaters" and seen the women who've been caught cheating? The times I've watched, none were an "HB9." Different kinds of women who cheat do so for varying reasons...weak moral fabric, their man can't/doesn't deliver, she's a nympho, etc.. It doesn't depend solely on looks, money, and status. It also has to do with the person's values.

When I was a pro photographer, there was no such thing as a hot woman (regardless of marriage status) who would not sleep with the famous photographer for the chance of being a model. This is where I discovered that women who are not forced to be moral, do everything in their power not to. Your wife has to be a moral woman because if she wasn't, you would probably dump her. Hot girls do not have this requirement, they can lie, cheat, steal and sleep with everything they feel like and all men will simply ignore it for the chance to get near her.

So what do these women want? They want to have the bigger better deal. As others have stated it, it simply means that if the female has the status quo tipped in her favor, she will cheat on you and try to leave you for someone she feels is better. The only reason a male can keep one of these hot women is by having the status quo tipped in his favor in one of the three parameters: looks,money,status.
The importance of looks, money, and status is all relative; and that's why it comes down to a person's values, as well as their environments. Taking the example you used of hot women doing anything for a chance to a be a model...not only are these industries among the ones that see the largest amount of bent ethics (and that's putting it kindly), it is also where looks, money, and status are valued most.

The looks/money/values thing is to apply less and/or differently in the example of a typical suburban middle-class married couple with children in which the husband and wife are content with a middle-class lifestyle and middle-class professions (say, a teacher and a school administrator for example), and spend all or most of their free time together with family as their main concern. That's not to say that no woman in that type of situation would ever cheat, but it stands to reason that the motivators would be rather different. Again, personal values play a key role.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Normally I despise such broad sweeping statements. Few things are true 100% of the time, especially when it comes to something as unstable as human social behaviors.
That said, I will agree with you for the most part, with the following caveat:

If by "hot girls" you mean exceptionally hot girls, HB9s or above, the kind of girls that COMMAND male attention, the kind of girls that have guys falling all over themselves to talk to them or get with them, then I agree. These girls have been spoiled and ruined by too much male attention too cheaply given, and have developed an entitlement mentality. I won't say that's the case 100% of the time, but it would be nearly impossible to find a true HB9 that hasn't been ruined for a good monogamous relationship.

If by "hot girl", you're talking about a good looking HB7 or the like, then no, I can't agree with you.

I agree that a woman will want to get the best option she can find for herself. And thus it's best to make yourself a high quality guy so you can keep an attractive girl.

But that doesn't mean you can ignore the quality of girl that you pick out. The old saying "You don't make a ho a housewife" rings true.

Back to the original topic, I certainly wouldn't say that finding a girl in a church is a guarantee of her being a quality girl, not by any means.
But your odds of finding a quality chick in a club is a lot less.
this about what you are saying. the exact same principle applies.

I'm not going to marry a low quality woman, but say you marry a *****. if she cheats on you, she's not going to do it with someone she thinks isn't better quality of the person she is currently with, it still doesn';t make sense.

the only difference between a '*****" and a "regular woman" is what gets her juices flowing. the ***** might be into the FedEx guy with the rock hard abs with tats everywhere that keeps stopping by work, even though financially he is not on the same level as you and doesn't have "as much offer" as you do, but to her that's a step up from you, because at the end of the day she wants to be turned on and gets her rocked off more than she cares about security. but she still "moved up" so to speak

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Duffdog said:
HOT women are sluts, non-hot women are not
AlNess reminded me, I don't agree with the second half of that equation.
It's not hard to find unnatractive women who are sluts. Some of them (in their mind) make up for their lack of attractiveness with a willingness to jump in the sack. That gives them their hit of male attention that they crave. There's always going to be some "I'll fvck anything" type of guy to take them up on it.

And some girls are simply wanton and immoral, regardless of their appearance.

Duffdog said:
The questions was not "do you like her", it was "is she hot".
Again, it depends on what your definition of "hot" is. Look at what happens here every time somebody posts a picture of a woman they consider an HB9. Guys will immediately pop up and say "She's no more than a five" or "She's a six at best".

There is some variation in taste, but I think that's partly due to the nature of pictures. In real life, a truly super hot woman would probably be getting these guys' attention, no matter what they say about her picture.

Backbreaker said:
I'm not going to marry a low quality woman, but say you marry a *****. if she cheats on you, she's not going to do it with someone she thinks isn't better quality of the person she is currently with, it still doesn';t make sense.
At least with a "quality" woman, she's not likely to go turn herself out with just anybody. A "normal" woman may leave you for a better man, but if you marry a ho she's not going to be picky about who she screws around with.

And sometimes a girl can just get tired of her guy and want something different. Happens with guys too.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again, it depends on what your definition of "hot" is. Look at what happens here every time somebody posts a picture of a woman they consider an HB9. Guys will immediately pop up and say "She's no more than a five" or "She's a six at best".

There is some variation in taste, but I think that's partly due to the nature of pictures. In real life, a truly super hot woman would probably be getting these guys' attention, no matter what they say about her picture.

When guys say a girl is a 6 when she is really a 9 in another guys mind, that doesn't mean much. Its difficult to quantify this purely based on visual inspection, but it is not hard to quantify it if you are a male who gets to go out with these women in public places. Much of the "selection bias" disappears in real life.

For instance, your girl is hot if you have to PHYSICALLY FIGHT OFF other males when you go out anywhere public. I recall many guys asking me what it takes to go out with some of these model chics when I was a photographer...I told them not to do it as its a pain in the ass! The girls know this too -- that is why they chose me to go out with them, because smaller guys would seriously just get beaten up 5 minutes after the girls walked into the club with them and the girls had seen it happen before. Keep in mind I wasn't dating them! I was just assigned to do promo shoots and guys wouldn't leave them alone until I physically threw them on the ground. It was as if the males had no choice in the matter, they were going to try to get next to these girls and "try their luck" even if it meant getting a broken nose, wrist, pushed down the stairs etc.

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Duffdog said:
When guys say a girl is a 6 when she is really a 9 in another guys mind, that doesn't mean much. Its difficult to quantify this purely based on visual inspection, but it is not hard to quantify it if you are a male who gets to go out with these women in public places. Much of the "selection bias" disappears in real life.

For instance, your girl is hot if you have to PHYSICALLY FIGHT OFF other males when you go out anywhere public. I recall many guys asking me what it takes to go out with some of these model chics when I was a photographer...I told them not to do it as its a pain in the ass! The girls know this too -- that is why they chose me to go out with them, because smaller guys would seriously just get beaten up 5 minutes after the girls walked into the club with them and the girls had seen it happen before. Keep in mind I wasn't dating them! I was just assigned to do promo shoots and guys wouldn't leave them alone until I physically threw them on the ground. It was as if the males had no choice in the matter, they were going to try to get next to these girls and "try their luck" even if it meant getting a broken nose, wrist, pushed down the stairs etc.
Wow....thats pretty insane. I think you're generally correct though......bombshell women are pretty easy to spot and they get more attention than an A-list male celebrity.
Even if you found one that was sweet and caring and would never leave you, you would still be constantly trying to fight off the hordes of men trying to get at her nonetheless. As much as we men claim ourselves a "community" I seriously doubt most guys here would pass up on f*cking some other guys woman if she was extremely attractive.

If we men didn't go full retard every time a hot chick was in our presence this whole branch swinging nonsense wouldn't be an issue.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A "Quality woman" is one who's learned not to tell you too much about her past.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Duffdog said:
I totally agree with this. In fact, I was thinking that this is the real way to define an HB9. If she doesn't get the kind of reaction that you describe when she goes out - she's not really a 9.

I've dated a few girls I consider HB9s. And I did end up having to get into a few fights lol. Like you said, the guys simply would not leave them alone. Trying to escort girls like this through a crowd is something like what it must have been like trying to get the Beatles out of the hotel back in '64.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sstype said:
As much as we men claim ourselves a "community" I seriously doubt most guys here would pass up on f*cking some other guys woman if she was extremely attractive.
Great point, the "men community" doesnt make sense at all, a group of women can behave as a herd of sheep where they all go in a certain direction and defend each other while at the same time they make sure nobody rise.
They all defend each other against the creepy guy while at the same time they take down the hot one calling her a b1tch.

The man world is different, even when we are kids we implicitly establish hierarchies where there is someone at the top leading and getting the first share of goods and girls, everybody can try to stop this natural thing my creating abominations like communism or some man shaming an other man for having a bigger slice but nobody can succeed, nature is stronger.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Duffdog said:
For instance, your girl is hot if you have to PHYSICALLY FIGHT OFF other males when you go out anywhere public.
I would agree with this except maybe for those undiscovered 10s in farming communities in say Nebraska or Hungary.

So in essence if you can't afford bodyguards you're gonna have drama with 10s

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
I totally agree with this. In fact, I was thinking that this is the real way to define an HB9. If she doesn't get the kind of reaction that you describe when she goes out - she's not really a 9.

I've dated a few girls I consider HB9s. And I did end up having to get into a few fights lol. Like you said, the guys simply would not leave them alone. Trying to escort girls like this through a crowd is something like what it must have been like trying to get the Beatles out of the hotel back in '64.
Having actually been that male before, it made me think twice about what I want in a female. I decided that I just wanted a cute smart girl with a nice body, not necessarily a supermodel. There would be times when I was walking through a crowd and a model was holding onto my arm, sure enough, I would feel a tug and turn around to find that another dude was literally trying to pull her away from me like it was a tug of war. It usually ended when I turned around and looked right at him for a second, then he would let go...or I would have to get a bit more physical. Or, imagine this: You are walking through a crowd at a club with 500 dudes salivating over this girl you are with. You have your arm around her waist and her arms are holding on to you. Then, you suddenly notice that another guy has walked up and put his arm around the girl while she is still holding onto you, testing you to see if you will throw his arm off and stop and confront him or if you will simply scamper off in fear. Turns out that even though he was smaller than me, brass knuckles can break your molars really easily. I now have a broken molar.

I think that those women should be reserved for males who are truly at the top of the foodchain. I resemble a 6'2 roided out white cop who eats small sedans and this sh1t still happened to me. I'm telling you, its not worth the effort.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the only question i have for you is where int he hell are you going lol?

my baby is very cute, very pretty but not what you would call a supermodel.

the girl that brought me here, and mind you, i live in LA now, i see pretty women on the regular, is the prettiest woman i have ever seen face to face. not one flaw. no fat, gorgeous face, v ery nice body, just everything. i don't give out 10's but if there ever was a 10 she's it. she's now a newscaster now, who gets air time daily and every time i go to see a forum about my razorbacks i have to see countless posts talking about how she is or what she is wearing, blah blah balh. it's actually kinda odd, sitting there thinking "yeah she likes Wendey's chicken nuggets"

I've known her for half my life. over the year's we'd go out.. she'd get hit on quite often. a few times a night guys would ask me is that my girl or ask me is it okay to talk to her. she's pretty to the point that going out to a club or whatever by herself just isn't a viable option.

i've gone to clubs with her and had dudes come up and grind her while I'm dancing with her, i've had some funky stuff happen, but the stuff you are talking about is just beyond belief. Besides having a drunk guy in a sports bar sit in my seat while i'm in the bathroom and told me to get lost when i tired to come back, "don't you see I'm talking to this lady lol", i've never had anything that wild happen to me.

there is a curtosy that comes with men when it comes with women. To be frank i just don't find that very believable. I go out too much, I've seen too many good looking women, I've hung out with too many good looking women, to know that what you described sounds more like something out a fight club remake movie than an actual outing with a young extraordinary beautiful woman.