Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When you stop enjoying fkn her.

Serenity

Reaction score
Fvck her less frequently. Doing anything too much will kill the enjoyment of it. Alternatively you can do it differently and try out some fantasies, although at some point you'll probably exhaust your creativity so again do it less frequently.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have the experience fkin a girl and don't enjoy it anymore? I recently have this experience and I don't know what to do.
Yeah, happened to me once, so I sent her home like a douchebag.
If you're doing it frequently, you might just overdo it. So take it easy, so the amount of pleasure you get won't diminish.
If you're not over doing it, it's probably a sign of a bigger problem.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know EXACTLY what you're talkin about. I don't care how hot, I get bored, in less than a month. I guess that's why kings had harems. I guess if she was a devout, only-one-guy (ME) in her life, pristine woman then I'd feel dedicated Only to her and love her and never get tired of making love to her. Most women have other men's DNA in them mentally/physically.

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I always eventually get there, sometimes having to think about some other girl so I can unload. If she is a cool chick and everything else works, there isn't any point in dumping her when the next could be a lousy, motionless lay or a real nut job. She doesn't need to know that you aren't f-ing "her" (caution if you are the type that sometimes says a girls name during sex). Its endless variety, without complications.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my married friends just shared a meme today that was some guy saying "I can't wait to move in with my gf so we can have sex every day" and the retort is "You want to be the one to break it to him?"

Sex always gets old, if she doesn't offer anything other than that, time to move on.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
If it's just a palte and dont want to be with her anymore: move on
If you actually like her/girlfriend/dating etc => explore new fantasies and options. Go to a sex shop and have at it. Sh1t is pretty fun. Me and my girlfriend one night just decided to get hammered and uber to a sex shop and go back to her place and have a grand old time.

@Kotaix is right though, if you're dating this girl and all she offers is sex, best to leave. Find a girl who can cook and clean (easier said than done) and who actually wants to do stuff not just sit around and gossip about netflix and the latest IG influencer.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck her less frequently. Doing anything too much will kill the enjoyment of it. Alternatively you can do it differently and try out some fantasies, although at some point you'll probably exhaust your creativity so again do it less frequently.
This or Next.

Happens if you see each other too often, this is why pursuing your purpose and hobbies is good.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Find a girl who can cook and clean (easier said than done) and who actually wants to do stuff not just sit around and gossip about netflix and the latest IG influencer.
Far and few between my friend. It' becoming rarer and rarer. My lady tried to cook something for us the other day and started a mini-fire. I think one or two of all the ladies I've ever dated knew how to cook something edible. Sad. I enjoy cooking, so it's cool. She cleans everything up, which is a plus. I hate the clean-up.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Far and few between my friend. It' becoming rarer and rarer. My lady tried to cook something for us the other day and started a mini-fire. I think one or two of all the ladies I've ever dated knew how to cook something edible. Sad. I enjoy cooking, so it's cool. She cleans everything up, which is a plus. I hate the clean-up.
Sorry you're going through that man. I enjoy cooking too but my girlfriend hates my cooking, luckily she is pretty bomb at cooking. Legit made a whole thanksgiving dinner the day before thanksgiving for all our friends.

Every girl I have on snapchat who's younger than me (21-24) seems like they legit eat out every, ****ing , day. It's insane. Not only is that expensive, they just don't develop the skills for cooking.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Sorry you're going through that man. I enjoy cooking too but my girlfriend hates my cooking, luckily she is pretty bomb at cooking. Legit made a whole thanksgiving dinner the day before thanksgiving for all our friends.

Every girl I have on snapchat who's younger than me (21-24) seems like they legit eat out every, ****ing , day. It's insane. Not only is that expensive, they just don't develop the skills for cooking.
Yea, it's one of the biggest issues I find. Even the current one, doesn't know how to cook, but cleans up well. She said she'll learn, we'll see. At least the sex is good and never turned down. She's trying, so that's a plus. But if you can find one like that, and she's sane, you may have found a needle in a haystack. Congrats dude.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I applaud my dogs, because they can eat the same food night after night and seem totally okay with it.
Unlike my dogs, I would grow tired of eating the same thing night after night

When I was a kid, I'd buy my favorite record and play it over again because it was my favorite record. Nothing better than this record (or so I thought). If wasn't long before it got old and I was buying a new favorite record.

If your favorite TV show only aired 25episodes, eventually, you'd get bored after repeated viewings.

I wish the above didn't also apply to personal experience with women. I've had women that I really loved, but (no differently than listening to the same song or watching the same TV show) the sex eventually becomes old. Eventually with any woman (after a matter of time) I always end up fantasizing about another woman while with them.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, it's one of the biggest issues I find. Even the current one, doesn't know how to cook, but cleans up well. She said she'll learn, we'll see. At least the sex is good and never turned down. She's trying, so that's a plus. But if you can find one like that, and she's sane, you may have found a needle in a haystack. Congrats dude.
No one is sane. Years of school and being around different types of people have taught me that. The people who you believe to be the best and brightest have their demons. It isn't about hiding them, it's how the person deals with them. I.e. If a girl is insane, but she transfers that energy into working out to look good that is positive. If she transfers that energy into binge drinking, doing drugs, and not giving a fvck, then she needs to grow up, but probably wont.

@stormrider what is "equality sex?"

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Happens. Sometimes you get a girl who's got a really fantastic personality or knows how to give the world's best head. But attractiveness isn't great.

Next move really depends on your age or goals. you can pull back a bit and at the same time try bit of variety and try and resuscitate the relationship. That's more if it's to do with your faults instead of hers.

If you feel too much like you are settling pull the band-aid off release the girl back to the wild and get on with it. Don't worry about monkey branching don't be that guy. Girls are like trains they turn up regularly.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
No one is sane. Years of school and being around different types of people have taught me that. The people who you believe to be the best and brightest have their demons. It isn't about hiding them, it's how the person deals with them. I.e. If a girl is insane, but she transfers that energy into working out to look good that is positive. If she transfers that energy into binge drinking, doing drugs, and not giving a fvck, then she needs to grow up, but probably wont.

@stormrider what is "equality sex?"
No doubt, it's also about give and take. I've dated 9's and 10's, even attempted a relationship (see the posts from last October 2018 - Jan 2019); it's not worth the headache they give. So, I go with a lady down a notch or two. It's more steady, but, again, there are gives and takes. Amazing sex, amazing things in common and enjoyable company. However, in terms of looks, doesn't hold a candle to my last to ladies. She can, but it will take time. I will admit, she's trying really hard to fit the mold I setup too. It's baffling too... That she's trying so hard. I admire that, and I've not seen a lady do all of this for my approval in years. No, I didn't suggest it, nor am I pushing her towards it. She just knows this is the type of lady I want. I also, sometimes think, my mind is looking for issues just to disqualify her. She also said she loved me a few weeks ago, I said, I appreciate you too, but not there yet. So, there you go. This time, it's probably me. I've been thru so many ladies over the years, perhaps now I am jaded a bit. It happens I guess.