escaleraroyal
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Jan 21, 2008
- Messages
- 560
- Reaction score
- 43
Do you have the experience fkin a girl and don't enjoy it anymore? I recently have this experience and I don't know what to do.
Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.
Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?
You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.
Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Yeah, happened to me once, so I sent her home like a douchebag.Do you have the experience fkin a girl and don't enjoy it anymore? I recently have this experience and I don't know what to do.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
This or Next.Fvck her less frequently. Doing anything too much will kill the enjoyment of it. Alternatively you can do it differently and try out some fantasies, although at some point you'll probably exhaust your creativity so again do it less frequently.
Far and few between my friend. It' becoming rarer and rarer. My lady tried to cook something for us the other day and started a mini-fire. I think one or two of all the ladies I've ever dated knew how to cook something edible. Sad. I enjoy cooking, so it's cool. She cleans everything up, which is a plus. I hate the clean-up.Find a girl who can cook and clean (easier said than done) and who actually wants to do stuff not just sit around and gossip about netflix and the latest IG influencer.
Sorry you're going through that man. I enjoy cooking too but my girlfriend hates my cooking, luckily she is pretty bomb at cooking. Legit made a whole thanksgiving dinner the day before thanksgiving for all our friends.Far and few between my friend. It' becoming rarer and rarer. My lady tried to cook something for us the other day and started a mini-fire. I think one or two of all the ladies I've ever dated knew how to cook something edible. Sad. I enjoy cooking, so it's cool. She cleans everything up, which is a plus. I hate the clean-up.
Yea, it's one of the biggest issues I find. Even the current one, doesn't know how to cook, but cleans up well. She said she'll learn, we'll see. At least the sex is good and never turned down. She's trying, so that's a plus. But if you can find one like that, and she's sane, you may have found a needle in a haystack. Congrats dude.Sorry you're going through that man. I enjoy cooking too but my girlfriend hates my cooking, luckily she is pretty bomb at cooking. Legit made a whole thanksgiving dinner the day before thanksgiving for all our friends.
Every girl I have on snapchat who's younger than me (21-24) seems like they legit eat out every, ****ing , day. It's insane. Not only is that expensive, they just don't develop the skills for cooking.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
No one is sane. Years of school and being around different types of people have taught me that. The people who you believe to be the best and brightest have their demons. It isn't about hiding them, it's how the person deals with them. I.e. If a girl is insane, but she transfers that energy into working out to look good that is positive. If she transfers that energy into binge drinking, doing drugs, and not giving a fvck, then she needs to grow up, but probably wont.Yea, it's one of the biggest issues I find. Even the current one, doesn't know how to cook, but cleans up well. She said she'll learn, we'll see. At least the sex is good and never turned down. She's trying, so that's a plus. But if you can find one like that, and she's sane, you may have found a needle in a haystack. Congrats dude.
No doubt, it's also about give and take. I've dated 9's and 10's, even attempted a relationship (see the posts from last October 2018 - Jan 2019); it's not worth the headache they give. So, I go with a lady down a notch or two. It's more steady, but, again, there are gives and takes. Amazing sex, amazing things in common and enjoyable company. However, in terms of looks, doesn't hold a candle to my last to ladies. She can, but it will take time. I will admit, she's trying really hard to fit the mold I setup too. It's baffling too... That she's trying so hard. I admire that, and I've not seen a lady do all of this for my approval in years. No, I didn't suggest it, nor am I pushing her towards it. She just knows this is the type of lady I want. I also, sometimes think, my mind is looking for issues just to disqualify her. She also said she loved me a few weeks ago, I said, I appreciate you too, but not there yet. So, there you go. This time, it's probably me. I've been thru so many ladies over the years, perhaps now I am jaded a bit. It happens I guess.No one is sane. Years of school and being around different types of people have taught me that. The people who you believe to be the best and brightest have their demons. It isn't about hiding them, it's how the person deals with them. I.e. If a girl is insane, but she transfers that energy into working out to look good that is positive. If she transfers that energy into binge drinking, doing drugs, and not giving a fvck, then she needs to grow up, but probably wont.
@stormrider what is "equality sex?"