Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When working, do you all take true breaks?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure that all of us here on Sosuave are here on a Self-Improvement regimen of some sorts. Combine that with our normal day to day jobs, and it's a lot to handle. We eventually get tired from that.

So my question to you all is, when you take breaks do you make sure it's tied to your self improvement regimen? Therefore you'd be "working" 24/7? For example, when you're exhausted, do you play a video game or watch a movie? Or do you make sure you only relax by doing things like hitting the gym, or investing in your hobbies?

I ask because I'm wondering if I would be considered lazy by taking half a day off sometimes and not really working on my passions. What do you all do?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with a little laziness in order to relax. Your brain needs to decompress and so does your body. That's why people go to the tropics for vacation. As long as you're not chronically lazy, you're okay.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to rest at sometime. Even God rested on the 7th day.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rest is great.

The key to always working is to find hobbies that either make money or build skills in other areas of your life.

For example, women make me better at sales. Chess makes me better at strategizing. Playing blackjack (I count cards) improves memory, arithmetic, and quells my risk taking and competitive tendencies. Exercise gives the mind a break. Cooking improves my health and gives the both the body and mind a break. Reading expands knowledge.

I rarely veg out in any capacity. Forums are sort of my “rest” but in all phases of life I’m striving to move forward. Find different things you love and cycle them. That way you’re never too tired in any one area.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea i take break
I use the time to eat protein protein protein

I do eat 6-8 meal a day depending if i work out or not

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rest is great.

The key to always working is to find hobbies that either make money or build skills in other areas of your life.

For example, women make me better at sales. Chess makes me better at strategizing. Playing blackjack (I count cards) improves memory, arithmetic, and quells my risk taking and competitive tendencies. Exercise gives the mind a break. Cooking improves my health and gives the both the body and mind a break. Reading expands knowledge.

I rarely veg out in any capacity. Forums are sort of my “rest” but in all phases of life I’m striving to move forward. Find different things you love and cycle them. That way you’re never too tired in any one area.
I realize this is a late reply but this is a great answer, pretty much exactly what I’m gonna need to do to succeed in my life