Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

when they like you its easy

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
last night I was in a latin club with some of my friends. After a while I was walking around on my own and then I saw this pretty cute girl. I walked past her and she looked at me and kept looking. Then I stopped 2 meters away from her; the place was crowded.
I looked at her again and she looked at me and kep this for a few seconds. This thing repeated itself like four times in 10 minutes so I concluded that she either liked me or she was a cöck teaser.

I had a bit of approach anxiety but since she was staring at me I thought: "hey, she likes me! nothing to fear lol"
I went to her, asked her to dance and she gave me a big smile (like: oh yeah, at last). We danced two songs, she did not dance very well so I had to lead her.

After this, I talked to her for like 5-10 minutes, got her number, talked one or two more mins, asked what she did for a living, how old she was (19, I am 30) etc, and she asked me he same questions.

I texted her my name so she had my number as well, and she texted me back her name (eventhough I knew it already).

I think this one is gonna be good.

See? SHE looked at me several times in less than 10 mins and kept staring at me (like: I am trying to let you know I like you idiot), when I asked her to dance she smiled. She was talkative and nice, she gave m her number, and she texted me her name (just in case I forgot it? lol).

This could be called 'natural game'. No weird routines, no games, no overthinking. We just liked each other. She looked at me several times to let me know she liked me, I approached her to initiate the interaction, she followed my lead, and we moved from there.

I'll text her in one or two days.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No need for game when attraction is mutual, too bad that you dont seel books by saying so.

logicallefty

Reaction score
While her liking you naturally will indeed make things easy for you at the very beginning, it won't last long if you naturally act AFC. You will loose her as easily as you got her.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While her liking you naturally will indeed make things easy for you at the very beginning, it won't last long if you naturally act AFC. You will loose her as easily as you got her.
yes I used to agree with that but... if you pay attention, you will see 'betas' with cute girlfriends everywhere. You will see couples in which the guy acts 'beta', calls her a lot, buys her stuff etc, and the girl is with him happily.

If've come to conclude that acting 'too alpha' is counterproductive the majority of the time. I mean, calling almos never, texting very little, seeming busy, and letting her know you have other options, will actually make runa away many women, because it tells them you care so little that she prefers to be with a guy that really wants to be with her and shows it.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because they "look happy" in public doesn't mean he isn't being cheated on by her

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes....my ex called me...texted me always...was one if the clues that she was losing interest when she slowed down. I should have ejected. I know now.....

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ehhh, careful.

When she likes you she will help you get her. It just means she will tolerate more AFC behavior before eventually dumping you.

The chicks that like you a lot from the beginning make the best candidates for LTR.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
When they like you it's easy. The opposite is also true. If you act like it's easy they will like you.

I hadn't heard from my girl in a week and thought about asking why, but instead I texted "Your flight leaves Wednesday at 9am" and she wrote back that minute "Where are you taking me?? (heart symbol)".

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes I used to agree with that but... if you pay attention, you will see 'betas' with cute girlfriends everywhere. You will see couples in which the guy acts 'beta', calls her a lot, buys her stuff etc, and the girl is with him happily.

If've come to conclude that acting 'too alpha' is counterproductive the majority of the time. I mean, calling almos never, texting very little, seeming busy, and letting her know you have other options, will actually make runa away many women, because it tells them you care so little that she prefers to be with a guy that really wants to be with her and shows it.
Having a girlfriend isn't a mark of success. Just because you see a beta smiling in public with his girlfriend doesn't mean he's doing well. She could be staying with him because he provides a utility such as finances, accommodation, status etc. He could be an easy pleb to control, manipulate and walk over by the woman.

You also don't know what goes on behind the closed doors of their home. She could also be cheating on him.

What you are spewing is merely your blue pill programming trying to fight the red pill knowledge you read.

Go ahead and be a beta for her if you think the advice here doesn't work.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Having a girlfriend isn't a mark of success. Just because you see a beta smiling in public with his girlfriend doesn't mean he's doing well. She could be staying with him because he provides a utility such as finances, accommodation, status etc. He could be an easy pleb to control, manipulate and walk over by the woman.

You also don't know what goes on behind the closed doors of their home. She could also be cheating on him.

What you are spewing is merely your blue pill programming trying to fight the red pill knowledge you read.

Go ahead and be a beta for her if you think the advice here doesn't work.
This^^ is sticky worthy.. So true. I personally know so many couples that as a pair they look like Ward and June Cleaver to family, friends, and strangers. And of course on social media.. But when talking to the male things are so different. June is cheating and/or hanging around her male "friends" more often than Ward likes. June sits on FB every spare second she is home. If June cooks a meal you get a frozen pizza at best. June won't clean because "thats not my job just because I am female". June picks fights with Ward and Ward has to drink himself into oblivion just to live. Of course, everything is Ward's fault and June does no wrong. On and on and on. There are literally two married couples I know who I would say have even 10% of a chance of making it. The other 48 or however many couples I know, married or just BF/GF, I wouldn't put a buck on it if I had all of Donald Trump's money. The worst part of all is Ward can tell you everything thats going on but 95% of the time when you try to help him see the light he refuses to hear it. So all you can do is sit and wait until nature takes it course and then he comes back saying "Lefty, you were so right, I should have listened to you"

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Indeed I've only been with one girl for the past 14 months and it's sort of like being in a slump, but once you get the best girl of your life, it's all downhill from there.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then leave the site and see how far "Natural Game" gets you with women. Chances are she liked you because of your appearance, and that's terrific, but once you get past that stage there has to be substance there that helps you keep & maintain a healthy relationship. You talk of unnecessary "games" & "routines" , but for one Sosuave has never been the place to teach routines and secondly Relationship dynamics is a game and you either learn the rules and how to play or lose. What we've always been about is self-improvement and respect. Building your value up high and not taking any shyt from women.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just meant:

1. when they like you they make it easy from the begining.
2. acting 'too alpha' is more often than not counter-productive.

Acting too beta is bad, but acting too alpha is bad as well. And I think you're better acting 55% beta 45% alpha, than the other way around UNLESS SHE DIGS YOU A LOT, which is rare nowadays and even more when you just met.

If you text them too little, call them too little, set up dates once a week etc...they end up banging another dude that shows "more" interest in them.
It has happened to me serveral times already. I acted too aloof...and they ended up banging other dudes, or going back to their ex bfs even if they were acting super beta like calling them everyday, telling them how much they loved them, buying them stuff, doing things for them, etc.

All this "be mysterious, busy, aloof guy" is kind of bulls-hit. If you do this too much they literally forget you or get pissed and forget you anyway. Because they 'prefer' a guy that seems more into them than they are into him. Even if this doesnt make sense for our red pill mentality, today this is the norm. And unless you're ultra handsome or have a lot of status...this is how it goes. Girls are not gonna chase you because they always have other options.
In short: "Out of sigh, out of mind".

I dont mean you have to become a desperate beta calling them every damn day etc or asking them out 5 times a week. I mean that we should show 'more' interest or they just move to the next guy.

Sad but true.

Last edited:

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
All this "be mysterious, busy, aloof guy" is kind of bulls-hit. If you do this too much they literally forget you or get pissed and forget you anyway. Because they 'prefer' a guy that seems more into them than they are into him.
Yes bro, they prefer it because they can use it to their FULL advantage for their OWN benefit.

Any girl who has guy really into her can make his head spin for her ego, self worth, money, own agenda. If you put too much effort in, it means they will DESTROY you when things don't go her way.

It's almost good they forget you.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am just saying, that we should trick them to think that we're more into them than they are into us, because by doing so we may get the lay, whereas if you act too aloof and 'alpha' they dont like it cause they feel they have to chase you, they feel powerless.
They actually prefer to see that you 'chase' them A BIT.

For example:

a) beta male: calls her everyday.
b) too alpha male: calls her once a week or once every ten days.
c) just enough alpha male: calls her twice a week.

I dont know if you get my point.

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think what Pyros is saying has some merit.

It's all about "balance." I've seen plenty of posts here where guys trigger a woman's defenses because they overgamed. I've done it myself. If you aren't high status, relatively speaking, you'll lose out for overplaying your hand.

Women like "control" so the key is giving them just enough (or making them believe they have it) to be happy but not enough to make them feel they can do better.

You do this by maintaining your own interests and hobbies outside of the relationship. Keep yourself in shape and mentally sharp to communicate that you can leave at any time. Don't end up like most guys who are joined at the hip with their wives/girlfriends and let themselves go believing that "love" conquers all.

You had a life before you met her, no need to toss it out the window to appease her, which in time will have the opposite effect.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally am loving everything I've seen on this website and would rather in a million years be "too alpha" than "too beta." I have a long way to go to be consistently "too alpha" but self-respect is everything.

I've already lost 3-4 chicks recently due to not showing them enough attention (taking 8 hours to text back because I'm at work... dumb **** like that) but I'd rather it be that way than have the quick burnout I see so many guys go through these days by lowering her interest level faster than it got up there.

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To each his own.

What I count as a successful close is getting with a girl without losing one ounce of my self respect and manhood.

She can keep her punani if she plans on "making me beg for it".

Acting beta sometimes then acting alpha the other time is the same as being a man one time then being a beech other times just to get the pedestalized pussie. Fcuk that sheet!

If I initiate once a week to set up dates and she initiates once a week to confirm dates, that is TWICE a week which is a good amount of text convo.

If she decides to cheat because of that then its her quality not your game. Beeches don't cheat because a dude continuously pester them, beeches cheat because they're beeches.

Point is: Dont be a sorry dude just for some piece of ass, it's not worth it.