Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When They Block You...

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back in the 00s a HB8.5 - HB9 at work had my attention. Busty redhead. She would never reciprocate beyond casual conversation and she had a boyfriend besides. I was blue pilled and still fancied her.

At a party one time I expected her to show up and when she didn't I moronically told a few friends I wanted to fück her to a pulp. Oops. She showed up in front of my work department in her civvies after that, with her boyfriend and was kissing and rubbing up on him in front of me. lol.

Met her at a club a while later. She was drunk and jumped on me all excited and kissed me enthusiastically, but on the cheek. Her boyfriend (tall blonde surfer dude) was actually a decent guy. He helped me find the tang to my watch buckle which had come off outside, on the wooden planks of the pier the club was located on. I was terrified I would lose that irreplaceable tang between the planks but he found it for me. I wasn't wearing my glasses or contacts and couldn't see sh!t in the dark. If it hadn't been for him I would have lost it.

He disappeared at one point and it was just me and her hanging out. We walked arm in arm back to my car and I told her how good we looked walking together. She remarked moments later when a couple of cops, called to the club, moved aside to let us walk through them. I had her and my drunk friend in my car and dropped her off first. This is where I could have kissed her and invited her round mine. She had that pained look as we hugged goodbye. All I could think about was the boyfriend and how decent he'd been to me. Bear in mind this girl was probably in the top five girls I've ever fancied in my life.

Years later, I see her walking but have no time to stop so I ignore her. She doesn't see me or pretends not to. I check her FB and lo and behold, she's deleted me. I think I foolishly messaged her on there along the lines of "saw you near the train station, how's things?" No reply. I might even more foolishly have tried to add her back on there too. Had already lost her number by that point.

Moral of this essay? Ethics will ruin your chances of screwing a busty redhead. I don't know why she deleted me.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I block a woman it's based of principle not because I'm butthurt

I recently had a chick block me, on snapchat for what reason? I'm not sure we never met, so it is what it is maybe she didn't like one of my posts who cares

I had an old plate who would follow me and reach out now and than (I smashed a couple times in the past) every time I would say "hey lets get together" she would make some excuse or just stop responding. Finally I got the hint that she only followed me for validation and attention

make no mistake I block women as well, if a woman lies, flakes is disrespectful why let her continue to be on your social media? It's a privilege not a right

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I block a woman it's based of principle not because I'm butthurt

I recently had a chick block me, on snapchat for what reason? I'm not sure we never met, so it is what it is maybe she didn't like one of my posts who cares

I had an old plate who would follow me and reach out now and than (I smashed a couple times in the past) every time I would say "hey lets get together" she would make some excuse or just stop responding. Finally I got the hint that she only followed me for validation and attention

make no mistake I block women as well, if a woman lies, flakes is disrespectful why let her continue to be on your social media? It's a privilege not a right
This resonates with me as well at this moment.
Blocking is not weakness its actually drawing your hard line on the sand.
I block these females out of principle as well.
Disrespect, beaming low interest signs, major pull back of her, flaking, you name it.
She is not going to have the privilege of contacting me whenever she feels like it, instead her text is going to hit a brick wall.
And I say text because a very interested chick who is afraid of losing you will pick up the cell and call you. Blocking makes me feel much more better that she is gone.

Reaction score
I usually unmatch first on dating apps once I get the number or I delete them or block on instagram or facebook first. It can be an ex or someone I had a fling with it and they are giving me attitude. It gives me peace of mind and clarity. It’s a not a race but I feel whoever does it first wins lol

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you pursue someone after they block you, you better have news for them that’s going to affect their life. Following up past that is stalking.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you pursue someone after they block you, you better have news for them that’s going to affect their life. Following up past that is stalking.
I did this once to a plate from my other phone after she blocked me from my other line. The thing is that I shot her that text two weeks after she blocked me because I barely had read her message.
I wanted to cripple her feelings and have the last word. They say “revenge is a dish best served cold”. I know that what I wrote fvcked her up.

Last edited:

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like all the wise men here have said: At the end of the day, your job is simply NOT TO GIVE A FVCK.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I took a trip to Spain with a girl I'd never met. The first 5 days were fantastic, but on the 2nd to last day we got into a huge fight, to the point I was considering taking an early flight home and leaving her there for the last day.

Anyway, I actually remember her saying the same line "the opposite of love isn't hate, it's indifference" earlier on, which I already knew but I was surprised to hear a woman say that. Unsurprisingly, 1 day after I returned home, and not messaging her, she blocked me on whatsapp/IG. I found it amusing, because I made every effort to resolve the fight before we left, but in her mind she decided it was over forever and there was no making up. I would have been perfectly fine to let it go and stay in touch with her but apparently a block was the only solution.

On another note, I've "unmatched" myself with women before on OLD only for them to reestablish contact later (on IG or another account/app) and they were absolutely livid and seething. Blocking a woman is the ultimate insult, and they probably think that doing it to a guy triggers the same response, but any man who's even of moderate value won't give a shvt.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For discussion, when this happens do you typically 1) ghost/vanish at realizing the block 2) hit them up on another messaging platform to see "what's up" after a few days once blocked.
This has only happened to me one time with a woman. About two years ago. I have a FB group where I keep people in my friend group up to date on issues and local business concerns. We went out once... but then by pure chance we ended up at the same event a couple of times soon after that. Then out of nowhere she blocked me and left the group.

Why has this happened? Don't know... don't care. But I suspect it had something to do with a couple of women that I dated in the past that she was/is friends with. Two women I dumped... I am almost certain they didn't have anything nice to say about me.

What I did was (1). Just let her go and didn't give her another thought. I definitely would NOT keep trying to reach out to her.

It's a coincidence this thread came up because I ran into her at a party last night. She was with another dude, she kept looking at me so I went up to talk to her. I just came out and asked her out, yes right in front of the other guy, and she said yes. I gave her my phone and said "Charlette, this is the number I have for you is it still good?" She confirmed it wasn't and put the correct number in.

Now we will see if she answers her phone and keeps the date. If not... her loss.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I semi stalked an ex after she dumped and blocked me, I was down bad and the. I joined this forum. She blocked me on everything, I left her a voicemail and just let it go. When I saw her in person 2-3 years ago she seems scared of me, not a good feeling but totally unwarranted from her.