"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

When they ask "What do you do for work?"

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
Q: What do you do for work?
A1: I do very bad things, and I do them very well
A2: Different things
 

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
594
I fvcked her that night and I felt a little gross doing it (the main thing is the smokers breath and voice can't stand that), she had a nice pvssy though her being way too overweight for my standards. I've had worse about 9 years ago I'd say but that was a 3-some. Anyway, I fvcked her long and hard and almost raw, just nibbling around her lips, but never going in full monty, slipped on the Crown rubber I brought and went to town. I'm still feeling the horrible effects of having fvcked her almost 2 weeks ago. Do I regret it? eh, nah, it was an experience though bad, I mean she Loved me and wants to continue hooking up, but I ignore of course. She'd be decent if she lost weight even still she's hard rode I don't want her. She was poor as fvck run down apartment not much furniture nothing nice too total mismatch but I was horny. It just shows one more experience of what I do NOT want in a woman, but I got laid nonetheless, and apparently she was clean cause as I feel/look really fine several days later. I almost went in her raw though, but my larger brain took over and said it's not worth it. With a slim hot chick it would have been of course to go a little further, but still I need to catch myself and wrap it up always. I need to get in touch with other girls reunite, girls I know.
I can relate. I dont fap, sometimes shag a girl below my standards, just to free up some space in my ball sack. Needs to come out somehow.
 

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
594
I know this subject has been covered on the Don Juan forums countless times, but today I have a couple fishies on my line and one of em has asked this question. She works at 7-Eleven, just got off work. She's a hoe through and through, but late 20s so I let it slide. Sorta overweight, nose ring nice eyes fvcked up teeth good cheeks and face, long curls hair blonde, tats. So we are back n' forth, while she's at work and I'm running around a track at a high school in the blazing sun trying to beat my times (1.5 mile is getting worse! than a few weeks before haha but at least I'm out there doing it). She's very much laughing at our banter and I can tell she's DTF. So I go to the grocery store afterwards and pick up my usually greens apples watermelon bananas meat, get back to my F-250 and start texting her again in response to 3 from her and one of em is about work. I beat around the bush, you know, how were are supposed to do and make up something crazy off-the-wall (that just CAN'T be true) and she laughs of course, but then she persists and asks again what do you do? I just texted back that her getting off early in the day rocks (kinda sexually if you think about it - can mean both ways) and then that it is stable for 13 years and I'd rather not talk about my work as it's "top secret." That's the best I could think of to avoid her knowing where I work (too soon! I mean, I don't even know this b!tch...it's ok that I know where she works in a slum job but it's NOT ok for her to know where 'I' work about 10X higher value if you do the math). It's NOT ok. We can talk about 'fairness' all we want, but it's not ok. If she was on equal footing pay-wise or a little less, then I'd tell her.

Now, I've got another hoe lined up for tonight, but she's a single mom, tatted, a tad overweight as well, but What Can I Do? That's ALL I can get at the moment. The Well is DRY. The river's run dry. I need a fvck! BAD. But I'm afraid I might pick up something from one of these hoes. I'm AMAZED that I haven't caught any herpes from kissing the 30-40% trashy women I've kissed over the years. I must have a good immune system, knock on wood. Yes, I am dumpster-divin.
Been telling the truth. If she dosent like the answer..then it saves us both a lot of time.

You can also make her guess.
 

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
I Tell them I'm the Supreme Chieftan of a tribe In Zimbabwe, way more exciting than what i actually do and that response always gets a good laugh.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
Telling her what you do for work is a much deeper question than one would initially think: This gives her a rough idea of your schedule, how much time you have free vs. How much you are giving her, if there are many female coworkers or are you isolated, as well as much more, bit pedantic to go on, point is, telling her is giving her more information than you may want put out, I don't ever declare what I do.
 

B80

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
926
Reaction score
675
I usually say something like people traffiking albanian/Romanian slaves.

Gets a laugh if nothing else.
 

AlphaDraconis

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 10, 2019
Messages
130
Reaction score
172
Age
40
I know this subject has been covered on the Don Juan forums countless times, but today I have a couple fishies on my line and one of em has asked this question. She works at 7-Eleven, just got off work. She's a hoe through and through, but late 20s so I let it slide. Sorta overweight, nose ring nice eyes fvcked up teeth good cheeks and face, long curls hair blonde, tats. So we are back n' forth, while she's at work and I'm running around a track at a high school in the blazing sun trying to beat my times (1.5 mile is getting worse! than a few weeks before haha but at least I'm out there doing it). She's very much laughing at our banter and I can tell she's DTF. So I go to the grocery store afterwards and pick up my usually greens apples watermelon bananas meat, get back to my F-250 and start texting her again in response to 3 from her and one of em is about work. I beat around the bush, you know, how were are supposed to do and make up something crazy off-the-wall (that just CAN'T be true) and she laughs of course, but then she persists and asks again what do you do? I just texted back that her getting off early in the day rocks (kinda sexually if you think about it - can mean both ways) and then that it is stable for 13 years and I'd rather not talk about my work as it's "top secret." That's the best I could think of to avoid her knowing where I work (too soon! I mean, I don't even know this b!tch...it's ok that I know where she works in a slum job but it's NOT ok for her to know where 'I' work about 10X higher value if you do the math). It's NOT ok. We can talk about 'fairness' all we want, but it's not ok. If she was on equal footing pay-wise or a little less, then I'd tell her.

Now, I've got another hoe lined up for tonight, but she's a single mom, tatted, a tad overweight as well, but What Can I Do? That's ALL I can get at the moment. The Well is DRY. The river's run dry. I need a fvck! BAD. But I'm afraid I might pick up something from one of these hoes. I'm AMAZED that I haven't caught any herpes from kissing the 30-40% trashy women I've kissed over the years. I must have a good immune system, knock on wood. Yes, I am dumpster-divin.
You tell her you have you’re own business. When she asks what, you tell her you’re a CEO within fast food industry. Then, when time is right (a few months in) introduce her to your hotdog stand.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Try not to answer the question directly in a lot of cases, especially if you're being asked when picking up a woman in a bar. Being mysterious will build attraction. Most people also have boring jobs so a direct answer will often stall a conversation.

If you have a boring, white collar office job that required either a business or liberal arts type major, it's best to use some generic thing, like worker bee drone. You would only use this answer in a non-bar pickup or on a date.

If you're unemployed, tell women you're unemployed. If she's attracted, you might get the quick bang because she won't pick up beta male provider vibes from an unemployed guy. However, if you are unemployed, you're going to have a real problem starting any sort of extended relationship until you get re-employed if you're a white collar guy. If you're a general deadbeat dude, your unemployment won't be held against you.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 22, 2021
Messages
633
Reaction score
385
Age
46
I'm retired. People love hearing this, then they want to know all about you. If you know how, you can retire on nothing but thats a topic for another thread.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2002
Messages
1,012
Reaction score
211
Location
UK
I don't agree with this post. Once you get to a certain level of maturity as man and with woman, and you are comfortable and confident within yourself, you don't need to play these silly games. You can just tell women what you do for a living directly and confidently. I cringe at posts like this. You guys really do overcomplicate this stuff a lot!
 

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 22, 2021
Messages
633
Reaction score
385
Age
46
I'm a private investigator, I investigate people's privates.
 
Top