Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When the answer is No

tennisbuck12

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you guys say, when a chick says she can't meet up with you? Do you not respond?

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you like her and seems like she has a valid excuse, you can say: Thats too bad, I was looking forward to (Whatever the date was). Maybe we can do something another time. Then try again later one last time.

OR if you think she is blowing you off you could say: Sorry to hear, have a good night. Click!

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most will simply not reply at all if they don't want to meet up with you. I ignore them and maybe invite them out again after a few months.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Np another time. Then try again in a couple weeks. If she flakes again next.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's a ****buddy "it;s cool, we meet up another time" and I let her hit me up.
If she's a girlfriend "hey, it's alright, babe, we can do that some other day soon" and I let her hit me up again although I'd probably talk to her couple of hours later to say good night or sth.
If she's a girl I am dating "no probs, sexy, am sure we'll make time some other day" and under no circumstance do I hit her up if/until she does.

tennisbuck12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Epsi, I asked her on a third date and she still hasn't responded. She said she still feels like **** and I said I know something fun to do that will help. We both like cars and there's a race track locally.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Epsi, I asked her on a third date and she still hasn't responded. She said she still feels like **** and I said I know something fun to do that will help. We both like cars and there's a race track locally.
This is the first step you take into the white knighting behaviour. It is the third time she gives you **** while you're not to blame for that and you go all "oh, sweetypie, come here, your white knight in shining armour will take you to the races to make his little girl happy". Dude, for your own sake, stop trying to save her from her bull****. Let her handle it herself. If she cannot handle her own ****, she ain't worth your time anyways, not even as a quick pump and dump.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This ^....

And yeah it's hard...

She's either interested or she isn't... Can force someone to like you.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
"no worries, let me know if you change your mind."
Nope. You can't say this.

"No worries."

1. Who said she is worried?
2. You are telling her you are OK with her to hang out with her girlfriends fiancé than be with you.

"Let me know when you change your mind."

1. Translation: Im not going to do anything special between now and the time you change your mind. But let me know when you discover I'm awesome.
2. What if she 'lets you know', and you are sleeping with another girl? Now she has that on you. 'You told me to let you know when I suddenly realized you were awesome, and now you are with her? You are a lying scumbag!"

Guys, don't EVER say anything about the future. If she can't meet up with you and hasn't requested a response, you don't say anything. Even if she HAS requested a response, you think carefully about it. o_O

tennisbuck12

Don Juan
Reaction score
She never responded. Her loss.

If you guys were going to send one final text to leave doubt and keep her wondering what would it be.

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She never responded. Her loss.

If you guys were going to send one final text to leave doubt and keep her wondering what would it be.
Ah, the throwaway text.

"Hit me up when you're ready." *ghost*

tennisbuck12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, this is the first time in 9 months I need to use a throwaway text. They never do much, but there's nothing to loose.

tennisbuck12

Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing that blows my mind. I was taking her home on the second date and she asked if I was going to come in leaving the restaurant by the time we got to her house she changed her mind. I was rubbing her leg, while i was driving. But thats nothing.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd also send nothing, but as long as your frame isn't shaken, there's nothing to lose with a throwaway text.
Acting butt hurt doesn't accomplish anything either and it might give her that impression