You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?
Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.
One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.
Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
the answer is, when ever the hell you want, aslong as you do nto call same day, the wait 3 days is really not neccisery, waiting to long is bad, next day is fineOriginally posted by bobbob
saturday and make a date for sunday, or sunday and make a date for tuesday
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Maybe you're waiting too long to ask them out or asking them out for dates on days which they already have plans.Originally posted by bobbob
Nevermind, the answer was in the dj bible ... sunday it is!
wish me luck, last 30+ numbers have resulted in no date whatsoever
so it seems like the only diffrence between us 'highschool kids' and you is that we can think for ourselves, you think you are so clever because you know you have to wait 3 days, you know it because you saw it on the dj bible!! you never thought maybe some of the stuff is not completly correct there, you take it word for word with out thinking on your own.Originally posted by DJ_Dork
You're getting answers from teens. In high school, it's all okay and stuff because people don't have much of a life.
If I got a number on thursday, I'd call Sunday and setup a date for Tues/Wed.
I never call on Fri/Sat with someone unless the persons I am calling that same day I am planning to hang out with or an emergency/thanks for the sex call.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.