Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When she asks if you're a Don Juan

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a girl this week ask me if I'm a don Juan. Kind of a second date. For a brief moment I thought she might know about the forum, as unlikely as that is.
Told her i'm more of a Don John, since my middle name is the equivalent of John from English. She laughed and said it's probably the best answer I could give.

I'm sure some of you have encountered this, how do you deal with it? Also, did a date of yours ever discover the forum?

I'll be more careful when posting from now on, lol. She's a great girl BTW(in case she did find the forum).

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I just laugh it off...if they ask me if I am a player I laugh and say with a smirk "Aww...what's wrong? You don't want to come play with me?"

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same ballpark as "do you do this a lot" or "do you say this to all the other girls" etc. Just a simple **** test or can even be flirting. Just lightly deflect with some witty or sarcastic response.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do women even know the term "Don Juan"? I can foresee women asking a guy if he's a player. I can't foresee them asking "Don Juan".

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do women even know the term "Don Juan"? I can foresee women asking a guy if he's a player. I can't foresee them asking "Don Juan".
Don Juan is a pretty common name for a playboy, a lot of older people would know the reference.

Her: Are you a Don Juan/Player?
You: No, I just been looking for the right one.

Last edited:

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
Never heard anyone say the term Don Juan in real life but, I used to have girls ask me if I was a playa all the time, or girls ask me "do you have herpes?" when i offer them some of my drink to try..

Never was a "true" player. lets get that clear.. I just used to have that aura about me and at some point had alot of girls.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'm not fictional, and I'm a lot pickier than that character."

Then steer the conversation to a topic about people we might otherwise hate, but are fascinated by and love. The love/hate dichotomy.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a girl this week ask me if I'm a don Juan. Kind of a second date. For a brief moment I thought she might know about the forum, as unlikely as that is.
Told her i'm more of a Don John, since my middle name is the equivalent of John from English. She laughed and said it's probably the best answer I could give.

I'm sure some of you have encountered this, how do you deal with it? Also, did a date of yours ever discover the forum?

I'll be more careful when posting from now on, lol. She's a great girl BTW(in case she did find the forum).
Plausible deniability ftw

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why I was a bit surprised also.
Most women ask me if I'm a player, but not a don Juan. Not sure if it was a compliment but I didn't really care

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found this article quite good at the time when I got this kind of questions

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guess I wasn't very clear.
I was more curious if any woman found out about this kind of a "seduction" community you or anyone were part of. If seduction is the right word...
I mean, being asked if you're a player is normal when dealing with more women than the average guy. And this was surely discussed on another forum.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that is quite dumb to tell anyone that you are on this kind of forums :)

the idea of this forum is for men to discuss ideas and stuff like that, even though most men on this kind of forums only are bitter and the discussions usually go to a level of autism that it was impossible to imagine haha , but there are still great guys around that have really eye opening things to say

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that is quite dumb to tell anyone that you are on this kind of forums :)

the idea of this forum is for men to discuss ideas and stuff like that, even though most men on this kind of forums only are bitter and the discussions usually go to a level of autism that it was impossible to imagine haha , but there are still great guys around that have really eye opening things to say
Probably really dumb.
I was hoping someone left the laptop open and got busted, resulting in a funny fail. Guess it's for the best that it didn't :)

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The term “Don Juan” is usually an older-school way of saying “seducer”. I think that’s the vague reference of DJ that the general population has in mind. It’s probably unlikely to be a reference to this site.

Any answer that conveys that you don’t take the question seriously is fine in a case like this. I like @Mauser96’s “A lot of people think so.” I would add a mock thoughtfulness with a serious face and a scratching of the chin. Women love that sh!t.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I rarely get asked. Usually girls assume it and don't ask in fear of inflating my ego(or showing their cards). The easy going ones may call it out playfully. The bratty ones try to appear upset about it and feign disinterest but I'm never fooled.

If asked I may respond with a question, 'what makes you say that?' This gives me some insight into what about me she's paying attention to. I'll use that to conquer her all the same.

There's no shame in being desired. To be called a player without even trying is flattering.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I rarely get asked. Usually girls assume it and don't ask in fear of inflating my ego(or showing their cards). The easy going ones may call it out playfully. The bratty ones try to appear upset about it and feign disinterest but I'm never fooled.
That's exactly how I've experienced it too in the past.
There's no shame in being desired. To be called a player without even trying is flattering.
And as long as you act like it's no big deal(which is actually true), it conveys even more value.