“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

When she asks if you're a Don Juan

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
Had a girl this week ask me if I'm a don Juan. Kind of a second date. For a brief moment I thought she might know about the forum, as unlikely as that is.
Told her i'm more of a Don John, since my middle name is the equivalent of John from English. She laughed and said it's probably the best answer I could give.

I'm sure some of you have encountered this, how do you deal with it? Also, did a date of yours ever discover the forum?

I'll be more careful when posting from now on, lol. She's a great girl BTW(in case she did find the forum).
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,091
I just laugh it off...if they ask me if I am a player I laugh and say with a smirk "Aww...what's wrong? You don't want to come play with me?"
 

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
3,128
Reaction score
3,626
Location
US
Same ballpark as "do you do this a lot" or "do you say this to all the other girls" etc. Just a simple **** test or can even be flirting. Just lightly deflect with some witty or sarcastic response.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Do women even know the term "Don Juan"? I can foresee women asking a guy if he's a player. I can't foresee them asking "Don Juan".
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

cola

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,224
Reaction score
3,002
Location
Baltimore
Do women even know the term "Don Juan"? I can foresee women asking a guy if he's a player. I can't foresee them asking "Don Juan".
Don Juan is a pretty common name for a playboy, a lot of older people would know the reference.

Her: Are you a Don Juan/Player?
You: No, I just been looking for the right one.
 
Last edited:

r4zorsharp

Banned
Joined
Oct 3, 2020
Messages
245
Reaction score
319
Age
35
Never heard anyone say the term Don Juan in real life but, I used to have girls ask me if I was a playa all the time, or girls ask me "do you have herpes?" when i offer them some of my drink to try..

Never was a "true" player. lets get that clear.. I just used to have that aura about me and at some point had alot of girls.
 

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,972
Location
USA, Louisiana
"I'm not fictional, and I'm a lot pickier than that character."

Then steer the conversation to a topic about people we might otherwise hate, but are fascinated by and love. The love/hate dichotomy.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Had a girl this week ask me if I'm a don Juan. Kind of a second date. For a brief moment I thought she might know about the forum, as unlikely as that is.
Told her i'm more of a Don John, since my middle name is the equivalent of John from English. She laughed and said it's probably the best answer I could give.

I'm sure some of you have encountered this, how do you deal with it? Also, did a date of yours ever discover the forum?

I'll be more careful when posting from now on, lol. She's a great girl BTW(in case she did find the forum).
Plausible deniability ftw
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
Do women even know the term "Don Juan"? I can foresee women asking a guy if he's a player. I can't foresee them asking "Don Juan".
That's why I was a bit surprised also.
Most women ask me if I'm a player, but not a don Juan. Not sure if it was a compliment but I didn't really care
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
I found this article quite good at the time when I got this kind of questions

 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
Guess I wasn't very clear.
I was more curious if any woman found out about this kind of a "seduction" community you or anyone were part of. If seduction is the right word...
I mean, being asked if you're a player is normal when dealing with more women than the average guy. And this was surely discussed on another forum.
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
I think that is quite dumb to tell anyone that you are on this kind of forums :)

the idea of this forum is for men to discuss ideas and stuff like that, even though most men on this kind of forums only are bitter and the discussions usually go to a level of autism that it was impossible to imagine haha , but there are still great guys around that have really eye opening things to say
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
I think that is quite dumb to tell anyone that you are on this kind of forums :)

the idea of this forum is for men to discuss ideas and stuff like that, even though most men on this kind of forums only are bitter and the discussions usually go to a level of autism that it was impossible to imagine haha , but there are still great guys around that have really eye opening things to say
Probably really dumb.
I was hoping someone left the laptop open and got busted, resulting in a funny fail. Guess it's for the best that it didn't :)
 

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
The term “Don Juan” is usually an older-school way of saying “seducer”. I think that’s the vague reference of DJ that the general population has in mind. It’s probably unlikely to be a reference to this site.

Any answer that conveys that you don’t take the question seriously is fine in a case like this. I like @Mauser96’s “A lot of people think so.” I would add a mock thoughtfulness with a serious face and a scratching of the chin. Women love that sh!t.
 

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
1,168
Reaction score
1,932
Age
35
Had a girl this week ask me if I'm a don Juan. Kind of a second date. For a brief moment I thought she might know about the forum, as unlikely as that is.
Told her i'm more of a Don John, since my middle name is the equivalent of John from English. She laughed and said it's probably the best answer I could give.

I'm sure some of you have encountered this, how do you deal with it? Also, did a date of yours ever discover the forum?

I'll be more careful when posting from now on, lol. She's a great girl BTW(in case she did find the forum).
I rarely get asked. Usually girls assume it and don't ask in fear of inflating my ego(or showing their cards). The easy going ones may call it out playfully. The bratty ones try to appear upset about it and feign disinterest but I'm never fooled.

If asked I may respond with a question, 'what makes you say that?' This gives me some insight into what about me she's paying attention to. I'll use that to conquer her all the same.

There's no shame in being desired. To be called a player without even trying is flattering.
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
I rarely get asked. Usually girls assume it and don't ask in fear of inflating my ego(or showing their cards). The easy going ones may call it out playfully. The bratty ones try to appear upset about it and feign disinterest but I'm never fooled.
That's exactly how I've experienced it too in the past.
There's no shame in being desired. To be called a player without even trying is flattering.
And as long as you act like it's no big deal(which is actually true), it conveys even more value.
 
Top