Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When people say "Girls like older men" do they just mean "Girls like rich guys?"

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems that whenever I find an article or something on girls liking older men, the main reasons are because the older guy will have more money and be ready to settle down. But girls don't really like older men in that case, just money and stability. In that case, why do people even say **** like this?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes and no. Some do like older men. Some just like money. The media is also full of sh1t.

Do you not know any older dudes irl?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I dunno, the barely legal girl I was with for a year drives 12 hours straight on her own dime to visit me for weekends - now years later. Our age gap is 30 years, and she’s easily an 8.5/9 on just about anyone’s scale.

I’m old but I’m not rich and I’m not paying for anything out of the ordinary.
8CE6FB30-317B-4F84-9707-9B8830796F8C.jpeg
B666D064-B313-48C2-8B3C-DCC89FBB96BB.jpeg
37E3A956-BDAF-4070-BC8A-2CEE9F4C8421.jpeg

Saying the only reason girls your age like guys like me is $ is a cope. The reason I was chosen is above.

I’m changing my handle to
WidowMaker.

I’m no Chad, shorter than 6’ solid middle class income, no fame, just dress well, I’m intelligent, I speak well, and I frak like a freight train. Find your niche grasshopper.

Last edited:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some women have daddy issues

Some women will like physical features found in older men like the salt and pepper gray look or a thick beard or being large and hairy.

Other women will like things such as experience and maturity. A man who knows what he's doing, is in control and has stories to tell.

And then obviously there's MILFs and cougars who like younger men. Moms obsessed with boy bands and teen pop stars, etc.

I think the average age gap in a relationship is like 3 years so women on average only like slightly older men.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Young men are VERY immature. Men under 23 are almost all still children, and in this age of Soy and Victimhood the cutoff is probably approaching 30.

It's safe to generalize that women like men who are older than them. Women don't want a man that they have to mother.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A man who is 30+ and not rich typically is begging for whatever mediocre to subpar vagina close to his own age he can get.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was on Tinder and Bumble and various other dating sites through the years, I was very surprised i didn't get more matches with younger chicks. RARELY would I match with a 20+ chick. It was always closer to my age, lots of matches in 30's and 40's. I was fine with it but just surprised. By default, I would have thought there would be more 20+ looking for older guys. My experience has been different.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Game is known. The time for questions and learning is over, now is the time for action. The Game is known these questions have no significance.

Women want older men and also they want money. To stop women from seeing you as an atm it requires a higher level of work and knowledge to show her that approach will not work and then she will stop seeing you that way.

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WidowMaker.
I'd suggest "Alpha Widow Maker".

I’m no Chad, shorter than 6’ solid middle class income, no fame, just dress well, I’m intelligent, I speak well, and I frak like a freight train. Find your niche grasshopper.
In bed, I'd like to go from good to great, but without a high body count. I know I've asked before, but if you have a few books, videos or articles you'd recommend that seems like a good way to get my wax on and wax off, Manhammer-san.

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was on Tinder and Bumble and various other dating sites through the years, I was very surprised i didn't get more matches with younger chicks. RARELY would I match with a 20+ chick. It was always closer to my age, lots of matches in 30's and 40's. I was fine with it but just surprised. By default, I would have thought there would be more 20+ looking for older guys. My experience has been different.
Key idea being "By default", because "By default" Tinder only searches for matches within 10 years. Thanks to using Tinder abroad, I got dozens of women matching me within 10 years of my age, and then a cliff where just one girl in her 20s matched. Most girls get hundreds of matches and don't need to change their default settings. If you're 11+ years older, your profile gets filtered out. She won't even see it.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Key idea being "By default", because "By default" Tinder only searches for matches within 10 years. Thanks to using Tinder abroad, I got dozens of women matching me within 10 years of my age, and then a cliff where just one girl in her 20s matched. Most girls get hundreds of matches and don't need to change their default settings. If you're 11+ years older, your profile gets filtered out. She won't even see it.
Yep, this. I set my own age 5-7 years below and got more luck with younger matches. I don't even set it past 32 and I should probably lower that to 28 but some early 30s women are still very hot.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With Bumble, you could set your age range. And I'd set it from 20 to 50. I assumed girls could set their age range as well and there would be some looking for older guys. My pics and profile were solid for almost 2 years and would get regular matches with 30 to 50 range. I can honestly only remember matching with one 20+ year old and she was busted.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno, the barely legal girl I was with for a year drives 12 hours straight on her own dime to visit me for weekends - now years later. Our age gap is 30 years, and she’s easily an 8.5/9 on just about anyone’s scale.

I’m old but I’m not rich and I’m not paying for anything out of the ordinary.
View attachment 9986
View attachment 9987
View attachment 9988

Saying the only reason girls your age like guys like me is $ is a cope. The reason I was chosen is above.

WidowMaker.

What did she mean by "no one cares like you did"? How did you show you "cared" that was different from others? What did she mean by "lame a$$ men who don't know how to treat a woman or take care of themselves"? How do you dress well?

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As you get older your options just increase. You can still pull 20's and 30's and there are even some women in their 40's that you might find acceptable as your own tastes change. I can always appreciate a woman my age that stayed in shape and made an effort.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
What did she mean by "no one cares like you did"? How did you show you "cared" that was different from others? What did she mean by "lame a$$ men who don't know how to treat a woman or take care of themselves"? How do you dress well?
I realize your conversational style is just what it is, but the level of detail you often request is a bit involved. Most of the comments are pretty self-explanatory though...

Reactions: RBK

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not at all surprised by that. Women have massive abundance on dating apps/websites. They have plenty of options close to their own age, so there's no need for them to go 10+ years older.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A man who is 30+ and not rich typically is begging for whatever mediocre to subpar vagina close to his own age he can get.
Rich includes middle class income.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I realize your conversational style is just what it is, but the level of detail you often request is a bit involved. Most of the comments are pretty self-explanatory though...
The level of detail I request is for a reason... Game is esoteric. "Cared" "well-dressed", "take care of themselves" are vague. Is she saying that you were the biggest emotional tampon after blowing her back out, after undressing from a versace suit. As opposed to guys who look like grizzly adams? This is reductio ad absurdum of course. If no picture is painted your advice is moot, as everyone reading it has a different idea if it's self-explanatory and not Manhammer-explanatory.

Did she mean by "not taking care of themselves" that the guys weren't getting manicures when you were? Or they weren't whitening their teeth professionally like you were? Or did she admit to going through a lazy phase, and dating guys who weren't taking showers?

Did she mean by "cared for" that you would stroke her skin with your fingertips when others guys wouldn't do things like that? Or was "cared for" meaning sexually? Or was it meaning by listening and engaging in conversation?

And by "well dressed" I was asking what your style is.