Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When people say "Girls like older men" do they just mean "Girls like rich guys?"

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Holy frak man you’re annoying as fuk.
If you cannot sort out what her comments meant I can’t help ya.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy frak man you’re annoying as fuk.
If you cannot sort out what her comments meant I can’t help ya.
It's cause you're full of shjt. I get it... It meant that you're a high class dude who bangs like a god that's got whitened teeth and manicures/pedicures that's got a body that, for some reason a barely legal girl doesn't have access to....

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's cause you're full of shjt. I get it... It meant that you're a high class dude who bangs like a god that's got whitened teeth and manicures/pedicures that's got a body that, for some reason a barely legal girl doesn't have access to....
It looks like he has the chick smitten, where you glow like gold. Everything is viewed through that lens. Every good attribute you have is heightened, bad ones minimized, etc. Not saying Pierce isn't these things you say, but everything is magnified. That what game does.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I'd suggest "Alpha Widow Maker".
In bed, I'd like to go from good to great, but without a high body count. I know I've asked before, but if you have a few books, videos or articles you'd recommend that seems like a good way to get my wax on and wax off, Manhammer-san.
I’ve never been impressed by books I’ve read on how to engage a woman sexually. What I did was just absorb a lot of information on the subject from search engine results. I’ve always had what’s been referred to as unbelievable stamina and self control. That’s all fine and well to be a sexual athlete, but it’s not all there is to being a good lover. You must be thoughtful and generous (not $). The biggest factor that women recognize in a good male lover is stamina. Learn to hold back your orgasm, the rest will follow from that.

Unfortunately I cannot point at resources for you.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve had several women say the golden age of men is mid 30s. Being honest, at 40 I can’t keep up with a 20 something woman.

At 25 I could bang 5x a night. Now 3x a week is hard enough with work. It’s the balance isn’t it. Younger dudes have energy but they are immature. Older guys are level but can’t go like they are in high school.

I do see couples where the woman is 25 knockout and looks fully grown up and the dude she is with looks to me like a teenager.

money isn’t it. Loads of guys are young but if they have rich parents they are still richer than me at 40 with a succesful career. It’s actually one of my hang ups. Regardless of anything, people I meet where I sense rich parents and good upbringing I automatically cannot respect them, I resent them and cannot be friends with them. It’s wrong - they didn’t choose it and they still can achieve things in their own right but my envy is strong. All the crap I had to deal with supporting myself from 16 and they are already richer than I’ll ever be.

wealth is a really poor indicator of quality. But my attitude is cutting out opportunities. I have to bite my tongue when they talk of things they did or experienced in not saying “no, I wasn’t on holiday because I was hiding from debt collectors with my family” or “No I wasn’t in university because I was working 2 jobs because I had nowhere to live”. It is a conversation stopper and these people have such an inbuilt superiority complex they will still think they’re above you and not give you the respect. A lot think that having a part time job in Uni means they know the struggle lol.

so money isn’t why they like older dudes sometimes as money often is random and unrelated to age. Background is more important. There are literally tons of losers getting houses and money from relatives.

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve never been impressed by books I’ve read on how to engage a woman sexually. What I did was just absorb a lot of information on the subject from search engine results. I’ve always had what’s been referred to as unbelievable stamina and self control. That’s all fine and well to be a sexual athlete, but it’s not all there is to being a good lover. You must be thoughtful and generous (not $). The biggest factor that women recognize in a good male lover is stamina. Learn to hold back your orgasm, the rest will follow from that.

Unfortunately I cannot point at resources for you.
Appreciate even that much. I think my biggest gap is feedback, where I need to understand what works as I'm doing it. I enjoy foreplay, and I take my time. But I don't know what helps the most or least.

I suppose picking things up from random searches is a start. I already found an article by Chase Amante, who had an unusual take. He didn't want to share his sexual prowess, because it set him apart from other guys. But he realized improvement takes work, and most guys won't do anything that takes effort [1]. The article has a click-bait title I'd rather not defend here, but a search engine would find it from this quote.

[1]
"If everybody else knows how to do what I know how to do in the sack, well, all those rip-roaring orgasms I just gave her aren't really anything all that special... she can go get that from anybody.

But what I've realized over the years is, no matter how clear you make something for someone, no matter how simply you present it to him... if it requires even a little bit of work, most men are unlikely to ever use it."

Last edited:

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It looks like he has the chick smitten, where you glow like gold. Everything is viewed through that lens. Every good attribute you have is heightened, bad ones minimized, etc. Not saying Pierce isn't these things you say, but everything is magnified. That what game does.
So, essentially, just don't bust a load in a couple of minutes, have conversation with her, keep hygenic and groomed, and don't look like a bum with your clothes.... That's revolutionizing advice from him... Be sure to write that down everyone.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Care to elaborate on that?

So, essentially, just don't bust a load in a couple of minutes, have conversation with her, keep hygenic and groomed, and don't look like a bum with your clothes.... That's revolutionizing advice from him... Be sure to write that down everyone.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's more than that, it's personality and vibe. There used to be a creepy, ugly old fart in Russia named Rasputin who never bathed who got all of the chicks in the royal court eating out of his hand. How did he do this? By being alluring and captivating. Now if you can present yourself as reasonable facsimile of Pierce Brosnan (or just any high level but not-elite dude) and still have that level of "game" then you get can get girls wrapped around your finger. It's beyond the normal perfunctory steps of seducing/phucking/bonding, etc.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's more than that, it's personality and vibe. There used to be a creepy, ugly old fart in Russia named Rasputin who never bathed who got all of the chicks in the royal court eating out of his hand. How did he do this? By being alluring and captivating. Now if you can present yourself as reasonable facsimile of Pierce Brosnan (or just any high level but not-elite dude) and still have that level of "game" then you get can get girls wrapped around your finger. It's beyond the normal perfunctory steps of seducing/phucking/bonding, etc.
Thanks. I wasn't actually asking how to, but asking that what the messages he used as proof of his game boiled down to.

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your reply is completely unrelated to BillyPilgrim's post - I think you're mixng up BillyPilgrim and Pierce.Manhammer. If you're going to troll someone, at least troll the right person.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your reply is completely unrelated to BillyPilgrim's post - I think you're mixng up BillyPilgrim and Pierce.Manhammer. If you're going to troll someone, at least troll the right person.
It was a response to billy's coment about the basic level of advice/proof in pierce's. I'm not trolling, but being critical. Keep up.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there's something to being said for finding your niche as Pierce said. Finding achetypes of successful looks/seduction styles that you personally mesh with. In the case of Pierce, it might help to imagine the dudes he's had or alluded to in his avatar - Hank Moody, Bruce Willis, Pierce Brosnan from James Bond. Find your own set of archetypes, pick what you want from them and enmesh them into your own style in a way that's at least somewhat authentic. Combined with the usual stuff of being as good as you can in bed while occasionally letting your guard down.

Pierce's optimal style is going to be different than yours. But once you got yours down, and have a high interest girl head over heels, getting out of knaki slacks and a button down shirt, phucking her good and talking about her day will seem to her like you're getting out of a versace suit, phucking her like grizzly adams, and then being her shoulder to cry on, when you're really not.

What did she mean by "no one cares like you did"? How did you show you "cared" that was different from others? What did she mean by "lame a$$ men who don't know how to treat a woman or take care of themselves"? How do you dress well?
So a lot of what you quoted directly above can be attributed to hamstering.

Don't pick Rasputin as an archetype though. Lol.

Last edited:

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So a lot of what you quoted above can be attributed to hamstering.
I was just trying to get a mental picture painted as to how he was set apart from other men. Really it's useless examples as he's doing basic shjt that isn't differentiating. Rather she's just got an emotional investment in him. He could have Mr. Magoo'd his way to that investment.

Though I appreciate the rest of your post.

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It was a response to billy's coment about the basic level of advice/proof in pierce's. I'm not trolling, but being critical. Keep up.
You're claiming "Be sure to write that down" is criticism, not sarcasm? Same with "revolutionizing advice"?
You put words in someone's mouth (see your post quoted below) and mocked them - that's trolling.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Oh, absolutely! You've cracked the code, my friend! Forget about the complexities of human relationships and emotions, because it all boils down to basic "shjt" and Mr. Magoo-like antics. How did we all miss such a simple and profound truth? Surely, your insightful understanding of human behavior and your keen social skills are a true gift to the rest of us mere mortals.

I mean, who cares about the nuances of personal connections, empathy, or communication when all it takes to create emotional investment is just bumbling around like a cartoon character? It's not like people have individual preferences or personalities, right? So, let's all raise a sarcastic toast to your unmatched social prowess and your impressive ability to reduce the complexity of human emotions to mere comic buffoonery. Bravo!
I was just trying to get a mental picture painted as to how he was set apart from other men. Really it's useless examples as he's doing basic shjt that isn't differentiating. Rather she's just got an emotional investment in him. He could have Mr. Magoo'd his way to that investment.

Though I appreciate the rest of your post.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, absolutely! You've cracked the code, my friend! Forget about the complexities of human relationships and emotions, because it all boils down to basic "shjt" and Mr. Magoo-like antics. How did we all miss such a simple and profound truth? Surely, your insightful understanding of human behavior and your keen social skills are a true gift to the rest of us mere mortals.

I mean, who cares about the nuances of personal connections, empathy, or communication when all it takes to create emotional investment is just bumbling around like a cartoon character? It's not like people have individual preferences or personalities, right? So, let's all raise a sarcastic toast to your unmatched social prowess and your impressive ability to reduce the complexity of human emotions to mere comic buffoonery. Bravo!
Nice redutio ad absurdum! Sure, you could have Magoo'd that connection, emptahy, and communication for her investment. Provider blue pilled men do it every day. Surely it has little to do with style, or level of personal grooming/upkeep, since that's obvious and self explanatory. If it's obvious and self explanatory, it's not something that's relevant to anyone since most on here are not smelly dudes looking like bums. As far as the NUANCES of personal connection, empathy, and communication, you also said this was self explanatory. One minute it's nuanced and the other it's self explanatory. If you can't articulate the nuance of it, it leads me to believe that you Mr. Magoo'd your way to the investment.

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Oh, bravo! It seems we have a true wordsmith in our midst, effortlessly weaving together sarcasm and critique in a tapestry of snark. My apologies for not providing the level of nuance you so clearly desire, but I was under the impression that this was a casual discussion, not an examination of social intricacies under a microscope. But hey, if you're eager to dive into the depths of human connection and communication, why not enlighten us all with your own well-articulated insights? I'm sure we're all eagerly waiting to bask in the glow of your wisdom, Mr. Magoo notwithstanding.

Btw, what is a NUACE?

You’re a valiant internet warrior, ever ready to engage in battle, keyboard as your mighty weapon. Your dedication to the pursuit of online one-upmanship is truly awe-inspiring. Alas, as much as I'd love to continue this thrilling exchange, I must bow out gracefully and leave you to conquer new realms of cyber debate.

May your future endeavors be as gloriously snark-filled as this one. Fare thee well, oh tireless crusader of the World Wide Web!

Yawn.

Nice redutio ad absurdum! Sure, you could have Magoo'd that connection, emptahy, and communication for her investment. Provider blue pilled men do it every day. Surely it has little to do with style, or level of personal grooming/upkeep, since that's obvious and self explanatory. If it's obvious and self explanatory, it's not something that's relevant to anyone since most on here are not smelly dudes looking like bums. As far as the NUACES of personal connection, empathy, and communication, you also said this was self explanatory. One minute it's nuanced and the other it's self explanatory. If you can't articulate the nuance of it, it leads me to believe that you Mr. Magoo'd your way to the investment.

Last edited: