Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When is the "right time" to put on the condom?

sosumba

Don Juan
Reaction score
As a bit of continuation on my last thread about questions during sex. During the first intercourse with a lady you want to take on the condom and get to work as quickly as possible as for her not to ask questions "what/why are you doing?" . When is the right moment to put on a condom for it to be as seamless as possible? Do you do it when the panties are off, just before they are off or maybe right after you started the foreplay?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the middle of foreplay without rushing to move forward, actually I tell them to put it and make fun of them either for their lack of skill or suspicious pro skills.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Bro if you are that concerned with getting it on so fast its obvious you are doing something wrong. Most of the time I have them put it on for me.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
As a bit of continuation on my last thread about questions during sex. During the first intercourse with a lady you want to take on the condom and get to work as quickly as possible as for her not to ask questions "what/why are you doing?" . When is the right moment to put on a condom for it to be as seamless as possible? Do you do it when the panties are off, just before they are off or maybe right after you started the foreplay?
Depends. Is this an LTR or a ONS? Do you plan to have your penis in her mouth? If so and no STD test was done, or a ONS, then you put the condom on prior inserting it into her mouth. If no oral, but there is vag or anal, right before insertion. Pretty common knowledge dude.