“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

When is the "right time" to put on the condom?

sosumba

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2019
Messages
169
Reaction score
87
As a bit of continuation on my last thread about questions during sex. During the first intercourse with a lady you want to take on the condom and get to work as quickly as possible as for her not to ask questions "what/why are you doing?" . When is the right moment to put on a condom for it to be as seamless as possible? Do you do it when the panties are off, just before they are off or maybe right after you started the foreplay?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
In the middle of foreplay without rushing to move forward, actually I tell them to put it and make fun of them either for their lack of skill or suspicious pro skills.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,877
Reaction score
19,114
Bro if you are that concerned with getting it on so fast its obvious you are doing something wrong. Most of the time I have them put it on for me.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
As a bit of continuation on my last thread about questions during sex. During the first intercourse with a lady you want to take on the condom and get to work as quickly as possible as for her not to ask questions "what/why are you doing?" . When is the right moment to put on a condom for it to be as seamless as possible? Do you do it when the panties are off, just before they are off or maybe right after you started the foreplay?
Depends. Is this an LTR or a ONS? Do you plan to have your penis in her mouth? If so and no STD test was done, or a ONS, then you put the condom on prior inserting it into her mouth. If no oral, but there is vag or anal, right before insertion. Pretty common knowledge dude.
 
Top