"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

When girl doesn't call/text back BUT...

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 27, 2003
Messages
1,306
Reaction score
5
Age
44
Location
Eire
Right so you know a girl you like but she never texts/calls/emails you but when you call/text/email her she ALWAYS replies.

What do you make of these situations?

Also, what if the girl says: 'I NEVER text/call/email guys first, they have to do it'.

PS - I'm not in this situation now, it has happened in the past though and im juts bored and curious as to what you fellow DJs would do in this situation.

thanks.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
IMO, if she always calls/txts/emails BACK, but won't initiate it, she doesn't have a high enough IL to pursue.

Reciprocity is key or your wasting your time.
 

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2004
Messages
313
Reaction score
1
Location
Miami
I myself dont know what to make out of it.
But here's what happened to 2 HB8's who never ever initiated anything with me.
HB8with dsl....she would hang out online on YIM and would never IM me....I am not even talking about texting/calling me...the ho never even IMed me first. So I gave up on her...figured she has no interst in me. Then one day I IMed her just for kicks and she agreed to meet me at the bar....kissed closed her that nite and fukked her next day!..
HB8conservative....she even told me she never calls guys or initiates anytging first,she said she had no reason to persue guys as they persue her! So I gave up on her...fukk that I said!...few months later I see her at the bar...get her number again and start calling her everyday...I went total AFC on this one....but guess who fukked her all nite after our first date?...Yeah..it was me!...maybe because other guys gave up on this b1tch too early?
As I said..I dont know what to make out of this...I broke all the rules of DJ with these two..and I got some nice pvssy fast!...
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
For the guys that say girls never initiate any dates/calls.

SHE WANTS YOU TO LEAD HER.

If she returns your calls in a timely matter or picks up when you call her even though she never calls you.

SHE WANTS YOU TO LEAD HER.

If she says yes to most of your dates, but never initiates any dates.

SHE WANTS YOU TO LEAD HER.

Girls especially shy ones want you to do all the pursuing. There is nothing WRONG about this AS LONG as she says YES to most of your dates. Even HB7s-9s usually never initiate any call. The less attractive girls tend to do the pursuing.. so if you want an equal relationship, go for less attractive girls.

After a couple months, of pursuing.. If you want her to call you cause you want her to reassure your ego that you want a relationship with her. LET HER KNOW.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Dj_Dork, bump.
 
Top