Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When did the Red Pill become such a joke

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At this point it is a clown show with Fresh and Fit being the leaders. Rollo Tomassi is known as the godfather, but you can obviously tell he’s on the fresh and fraud bandwagon now.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also don’t want to appear as a complete fresh and fit hater because they had good advice back in 2020. I remember Myron saying you shouldn’t be dating unless you could afford to fork out 100 dollars for a date, but the BS they are spewing now is completely regressive.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why post crap threads like this on SS?
There is nothing productive about it and nothing to learn from this forum thread.
Just low quality bashing a SS member here (Rollo)..
SS is about pickup girls and now to do that, growing as a man and helping other guys to to grow.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why post crap threads like this on SS?
There is nothing productive about it and nothing to learn from this forum thread.
Just low quality bashing a SS member here (Rollo)..
SS is about pickup girls and now to do that, growing as a man and helping other guys to to grow.
Is Rollo a god or something? He can’t be criticized for his tweet?

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s kind of like the Beatles. You love their early work and you aren’t into their later stuff. They’re still the Beatles.

Rollo is a human being like anyone else.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its dead, Red Pill is dead, PUA is dead, Hustling is dead, Alt-Right is dead, Communism is dead, Capitalism is dead. Everything is dead. Basically everything gen-x and millenials grew up with is dead cos its been run-through. Red Pill has nothing original to say now, Rollo came with some cutting edge knowledge but times have moved on and his stuff is mainstream knowledge now. Red Pill isnt so much dead as it is mainstream nowaday. Its just that we call mainstream as Red Pill and Blue Pill as Simp Betas.

Im really expecting evrything to slowly go dead and die. Youtubers will be getting fewer views, PUAs will become irrelevant. All this is happening. There is nothing new no progress Fresh and Fit aint ****. All the easy wins have been had its all gonna slowly goe quiet until a something entirely new comes about.

Red Pill is not a joke it is just mainstream now. Fresh and Fit are joke they just wanna make money and use eye-candy on screen to get that but they dont know **** they should atleast respect Rollo as he knows some **** and brought more original ideas in his time.

BoostedArrow

Don Juan
Reaction score
omfg drop it already. Rollo wrote one of the most important books in the RP/manosphere space, has written 4 more, writes continuously essays, does lots of shows with very influencial people and does one **** up and idiots like you try to tear everything he has achieved down.

I mean either listen to his message(s) or just ignore him.

Also who is better than him? Destiny? He's certainly a good debator and knows lots of stats (I was very impressed by him), but he's still bluepill.

No it's just not productive.

To answer your question: I think Andrew Tate is to blame. He planned his funnel-marketing scheme manipulating the YT-algorithm to boost his popularity while he was preaching RP-material. The problem is this also popularized the RedPill space and lured in a lot of grifters that are just in for a quick buck. Now we see the space being flooded with BS from everywhere. (especially the highjacking from tradcons, which we can see by Rollos tweet)

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s kind of like the Beatles. You love their early work and you aren’t into their later stuff. They’re still the Beatles.

Rollo is a human being like anyone else.
Love Me Do is the best song ever written. It's so deep. Clearly McCartney's best work.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Red Pill a joke? Why even ask such a silly question? Of course it is not. You can go out and apply its principles to your every day life and instantly see an improvement. You can also see that it still nails women down to a "T" when it comes to their behavior. If anything, it is more important now than it ever has been as men become more and more stripped of masculinity en masse and women become more and more addicted to social media and disconnected from reality.

BoostedArrow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most RP guys out here love his message but people also like congruent messages.
To me I think it was a mistake to go all in on the F&F style podcasts. Those guys are getting sucked into the grifter girls frame.
They literally invented this girls table style podcast in this sphere. They've been doing that for well over 2 years now.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
do it on tweet and not here? I don't know why we should care about you or his opnion anyway, it matters little to none

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good tune. Met him. Married our neighbors daughter.
Well he's probably the greatest 20th century musician but he's got odd taste in women. Lots of beta in his lyrics too.

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I also don’t want to appear as a complete fresh and fit hater because they had good advice back in 2020. I remember Myron saying you shouldn’t be dating unless you could afford to fork out 100 dollars for a date, but the BS they are spewing now is completely regressive.
Lmaoo that is horrible advice.

Never spend a dime on a hoe unless she's your hoe.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well he's probably the greatest 20th century musician but he's got odd taste in women. Lots of beta in his lyrics too.
Head scratcher for sure. She’s nothing special. Bad family too. Legitimately not good people.

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Red Pill is a coping mechanism by dudes outta touch with their spirituality.

Getting girls isn't a logical thing.

Girls are not the choosers they are the pursuers.

These dudes are just "look at me, I have things and im a provider"

"I'm a dork and I need things to validate me" "Im a girl"

They don't understand that life is a video game and these hoes wanna go on an adventure.

You're the supplier to what she needs. You will never understand what she needs by looking at data and explaining it away as logical. It's not.

Im at a coffee shop and there is this fat hoe in front of me. Morbidly fat.

She can be the sweetest girl possible. It doesn't matter cause she's fat.

Most of you men on here are just the version of a fat hoe.

You can be jacked, successful, etc. BUT U STILL A FAT HOE.

Now. Look at lesbians. Like the hot bisexual ones. Notice the girls these bisexual go for look like a cheap skinny man. WITH NO PENIS.

Why the hell do they go for these broke dollar store looking skinny men with no penises?

Damn. It pisses me off man.

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

They don't understand that life is a video game and these hoes wanna go on an adventure.

You're the supplier to what she needs. You will never understand what she needs by looking at data and explaining it away as logical. It's not.

Now. Look at lesbians. Like the hot bisexual ones. Notice the girls these bisexual go for look like a cheap skinny man. WITH NO PENIS.

Why the hell do they go for these broke dollar store looking skinny men with no penises?

Sad thing is...

Alot of these beautiful, bright, intelligent girls settle for these fat ninjas.

Rescue that hoe.

You're saving her from a life of boring 30 minute sex, having to break her back and work 40 hours a week and repress her feminine essence.

Thats why these hoes be divorcing.

Anyways. I'll rant on another thread.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

A lot of wise words :)

The problem with most guys is that they are coping for p8ssy one way or the other. And like everything, humans tend to go to the extremes and not care about the natural balance

If we are all true to ourselves, most of what we do as men is to get p8ssy

Why do you get jacked, why do you want to own a penthouse, why do you want a super car, why do you want more money? Why do you want to go to the best places to travel, etc etc

It is all for women

If there were no women, we would still be in the Stone Age throwing rocks after deers