Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When did the Red Pill become such a joke

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The red pill dating godfather was Doc love. These new age grifters are posers.
Many years ago, while in college, I read articles by Doc Love, but never fully read "The System". I am familiar with the basic tenets of "The System". I think Doc Love's "The System" was likely published in 1990s. It was intended for mature adults in pursuance of LTRs.

I remember reading Doc Love articles during my college days (2001-2005) and learning from it, but Doc Love work alone doesn't make you red pill. In college, even after reading Doc Love and other PUAs of that era like David DeAngelo, I would say that I became more game aware and might have been a 'Greater Beta'. It wasn't until circa 2010 when I discovered Roosh and other Manosphere writers that I fully took the red pill.

I didn't read "The Game" (2005) and "Mystery Method" (2007) until after I discovered Roosh and others. "Day Bang" (2011) was probably the best pickup manual I read, and "Bang" (2007) was the most useful night game manual I ever read. I did later read "Mystery Method".

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fresh and Fit are considered the most mainstream content creators in the red pill space so they will be talked about
Andrew Tate is considered "The King" so he will be talked about

Let's be honest 10 years ago no one would have taken Tate seriously not just in the mainstream but the RP community which in 2023 has been filled by Incels and Simps who are down bad. The average man in America 18-35 is softer than a charmin roll
They’re mainstream cause most men are down bad lmao

and they’re the only ones putting content that expresses this “frustration” experienced by men

they appeal to the frustrated youth

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They’re mainstream cause most men are down bad lmao

and they’re the only ones putting content that expresses this “frustration” experienced by men

they appeal to the frustrated youth
Like Charles Darwin said, the more the population grows and you do not have something to control the growth ( famines, wars, real pandemics) , the higher the competition is inside the specie

And when competition is high, then more or less only the most suitable will reproduce

Now than ever it is common to have a lot of childless women or have maximum 1 kid. Very rarely you see a mother with 2 kids or more these days

Nature has its own way to not let a specie grow too much:)

Most problems that people have from a sexual selection point of view is not that they can not get laid necessarily, it is that they can not find suitable partners

If a guy would be terrible at getting laid but at least decent at getting partners, he would not be an incel. He would not be a chad and most likely women would take advantage of him, but at least he would have an average sex life all together

More or less, the more guys will focus on becoming the best version of themselves, and not be quitters ( like most are), the tougher it will be

I think that consumerism plays also a big role in this, as now a lot of luxuries are “affordable” even for a while to most guys who are not dead beats. Anyone can “afford” these days a new bmw and expensive clothes or go to holiday, because they do not have to pay anything upfront for it. Basically guys dug their own graves by playing this red pill, self improvement bullsh1t ( and only to impress women)

You want a bigger penis, do a surgery

You want to become bigger, take these supplements

You want a pair of expensive shoes, here is your credit card that you will use to pay for them in 12 installments

Etc etc etc

Basically, the only angle left to be played is looks ( that is why the red pill evolved naturally to black pill)

Last edited:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't "Fresh and Fit" supposed to be a red pill YouTube channel?
I thought it was well established that they are clowns. Actually, I take that back. Their channel is likely well monetized, so at least they are making money off of it. The real clowns are the people who follow them.

Outside of SS, there is no good place on the Internet for "red pill" advice, IMO.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
When people started trying to over apply this to every situation with women and using it without any context of when and how principles should be used.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woman control every aspect of the dating world. I don’t gaf what any of you say. They have got a lid on every aspect of it.
There are 2 ways on which sexual selection happens in general:

1) through male competition - where males fight and kill each other and the survivor bangs all women in range

2) female selection - where males compete to get into the favors of each woman

Unfortunately, us humans are in the 2nd way

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Like Charles Darwin said, the more the population grows and you do not have something to control the growth ( famines, wars, real pandemics) , the higher the competition is inside the specie

And when competition is high, then more or less only the most suitable will reproduce

Now than ever it is common to have a lot of childless women or have maximum 1 kid. Very rarely you see a mother with 2 kids or more these days

Nature has its own way to not let a specie grow too much:)

Most problems that people have from a sexual selection point of view is not that they can not get laid necessarily, it is that they can not find suitable partners

If a guy would be terrible at getting laid but at least decent at getting partners, he would not be an incel. He would not be a chad and most likely women would take advantage of him, but at least he would have an average sex life all together

More or less, the more guys will focus on becoming the best version of themselves, and not be quitters ( like most are), the tougher it will be

I think that consumerism plays also a big role in this, as now a lot of luxuries are “affordable” even for a while to most guys who are not dead beats. Anyone can “afford” these days a new bmw and expensive clothes or go to holiday, because they do not have to pay anything upfront for it. Basically guys dug their own graves by playing this red pill, self improvement bullsh1t ( and only to impress women)

You want a bigger penis, do a surgery

You want to become bigger, take these supplements

You want a pair of expensive shoes, here is your credit card that you will use to pay for them in 12 installments

Etc etc etc

Basically, the only angle left to be played is looks ( that is why the red pill evolved naturally to black pill)
LMAO.

You are trapped in your head.

Stop thinking so much.

Damn.

There is a reason for why most of these scientists struggle with depression and women.

You think so much and you're boring as hell. It's the not external. Masculinity is internal.

Life is a video game. MMO.

Stop thinking so hard.

Most of these dudes if they had been given Head, they turn into a new person lmao. Whole walk, they start thinking clear and vibing different.

If you just bagged a 10, you're gonna be likely to bag another 10.

If you just had sex, you're more likely to have it again with a random hoe.

When we feel and believe it manifests externally.

Solution: Just be happy dammit. More to this beautiful game of life than hoes. Lmao. My 9 year old brother is always active and happy playing Fortnite, soccer, etc.

Get back to your inner kid. And the hoes will start chasing ya.

Last edited:

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are 2 ways on which sexual selection happens in general:

1) through male competition - where males fight and kill each other and the survivor bangs all women in range

2) female selection - where males compete to get into the favors of each woman

Unfortunately, us humans are in the 2nd way
No. Hoes compete for men.

Think Athletes, Actors, Musician, Artists, Business Men....

They don't compete for hoes.

Hoes compete for them.

Lifestyle is everything.

You build a dope life and you're living the life of your dreams doing everything you love.

You start vibing different.

There is no freaking "Male Competition"... Life is not competitive. It's a freaking Co-Op game.

Business is about helping people.

So much cancerous brainwashing in society. The smarter you are the less likely you are to get hoes and be happy.

Because you start buying into these stupid "scientific" theories about iQs, etc.

We all human, we get horny and we have fantasies and we love stories, entertainment and we don't wanna be bored and we wanna have fun.

It's so freaking simple. We humans. Not some robot. Lol. You're trapped by fear and guilt and arrogance. You will be forever miserable if you look for science to explain humanity.

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your need to control is the reason you don't have control.

Ponder on this SH.

BoostedArrow

Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought it was well established that they are clowns. Actually, I take that back. Their channel is likely well monetized, so at least they are making money off of it. The real clowns are the people who follow them.

Outside of SS, there is no good place on the Internet for "red pill" advice, IMO.
FnF had been the most superchatted show on yt for while, now they're still regularly in the top ten. You can't deny their success.

I'd say the RedPill Forums which were made as a replacement for the subreddit are quite decent.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Can’t take your thoughts on F&F seriously with that bio lol.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once Kevin Samuels died the Red Pill died with it, the fact that a Hard "4"

Pearlll.jpg

Is now the biggest content creator in the space speaks volumes. Red pill is now overrun by simps and incels. This chick I heard was bragging recently that she has NBA players in her DM's bwhahahahahaha

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once Kevin Samuels died the Red Pill died with it, the fact that a Hard "4"

View attachment 10232

Is now the biggest content creator in the space speaks volumes. Red pill is now overrun by simps and incels. This chick I heard was bragging recently that she has NBA players in her DM's bwhahahahahaha
Black men will simp for any mediocre white women that signals them. The saddest fact is that she is also a racist pos too and they still kiss her @$$hole.