CornbreadFed
Master Don Juan
At this point it is a clown show with Fresh and Fit being the leaders. Rollo Tomassi is known as the godfather, but you can obviously tell he’s on the fresh and fraud bandwagon now.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Is Rollo a god or something? He can’t be criticized for his tweet?Why post crap threads like this on SS?
There is nothing productive about it and nothing to learn from this forum thread.
Just low quality bashing a SS member here (Rollo)..
SS is about pickup girls and now to do that, growing as a man and helping other guys to to grow.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
No it's just not productive.Is Rollo a god or something? He can’t be criticized for his tweet?
Love Me Do is the best song ever written. It's so deep. Clearly McCartney's best work.It’s kind of like the Beatles. You love their early work and you aren’t into their later stuff. They’re still the Beatles.
Rollo is a human being like anyone else.
Good tune. Met him. Married our neighbors daughter.Love Me Do is the best song ever written. It's so deep. Clearly McCartney's best work.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
They literally invented this girls table style podcast in this sphere. They've been doing that for well over 2 years now.Most RP guys out here love his message but people also like congruent messages.
To me I think it was a mistake to go all in on the F&F style podcasts. Those guys are getting sucked into the grifter girls frame.
do it on tweet and not here? I don't know why we should care about you or his opnion anyway, it matters little to noneIs Rollo a god or something? He can’t be criticized for his tweet?
Well he's probably the greatest 20th century musician but he's got odd taste in women. Lots of beta in his lyrics too.Good tune. Met him. Married our neighbors daughter.
Lmaoo that is horrible advice.I also don’t want to appear as a complete fresh and fit hater because they had good advice back in 2020. I remember Myron saying you shouldn’t be dating unless you could afford to fork out 100 dollars for a date, but the BS they are spewing now is completely regressive.
Head scratcher for sure. She’s nothing special. Bad family too. Legitimately not good people.Well he's probably the greatest 20th century musician but he's got odd taste in women. Lots of beta in his lyrics too.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Sad thing is...Red Pill is a coping mechanism by dudes outta touch with their spirituality.
Getting girls isn't a logical thing.
Girls are not the choosers they are the pursuers.
These dudes are just "look at me, I have things and im a provider"
"I'm a dork and I need things to validate me" "Im a girl"
They don't understand that life is a video game and these hoes wanna go on an adventure.
You're the supplier to what she needs. You will never understand what she needs by looking at data and explaining it away as logical. It's not.
Im at a coffee shop and there is this fat hoe in front of me. Morbidly fat.
She can be the sweetest girl possible. It doesn't matter cause she's fat.
Most of you men on here are just the version of a fat hoe.
You can be jacked, successful, etc. BUT U STILL A FAT HOE.
Now. Look at lesbians. Like the hot bisexual ones. Notice the girls these bisexual go for look like a cheap skinny man. WITH NO PENIS.
Why the hell do they go for these broke dollar store looking skinny men with no penises?
Damn. It pisses me off man.
Agree. Michael Sartain is a phony. He's more into social circle than approaching strangers. Social circle only works for him because he gets Dan Blizerian's scraps.That Mike dude that Rollo hangs with is a phony. Hes closet.
A lot of wise wordsRed Pill is a coping mechanism by dudes outta touch with their spirituality.
Getting girls isn't a logical thing.
Girls are not the choosers they are the pursuers.
These dudes are just "look at me, I have things and im a provider"
"I'm a dork and I need things to validate me" "Im a girl"
They don't understand that life is a video game and these hoes wanna go on an adventure.
You're the supplier to what she needs. You will never understand what she needs by looking at data and explaining it away as logical. It's not.
Im at a coffee shop and there is this fat hoe in front of me. Morbidly fat.
She can be the sweetest girl possible. It doesn't matter cause she's fat.
Most of you men on here are just the version of a fat hoe.
You can be jacked, successful, etc. BUT U STILL A FAT HOE.
Now. Look at lesbians. Like the hot bisexual ones. Notice the girls these bisexual go for look like a cheap skinny man. WITH NO PENIS.
Why the hell do they go for these broke dollar store looking skinny men with no penises?
Damn. It pisses me off man.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.