Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When did the red pill become basically black pill

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
The incels just took over, they are much greater in numbers. Game and red pill has always been niche but rhe number of incels is growing rapidly.

The incel presense online has skyrocketed during 2013-2021

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men are bailing on women in there droves, Im noticing guys starting to call out their victim spiel online now,

Men are noticing women all chat the same quotes

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The problem? Guys want results without any effort. Guys who are not top tier in looks may have to put more effort in than others. Guys who are bad in person might have to meet more women than others to get results.

At the end of the day your option is either to do what is required to get laid/date/find relationships or don't. Part of that is becoming better and improving so your success rate goes up.

But don't complain if you are simply unwilling to put in the requisite effort. Life isn't fair all the time. Everyone has to work harder for some things in aspects of their life than others to be successful.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The level of effort required for the average man to yield a decent result has increased dramatically. The reason why it was so motivating in the past to get into self-improvement was because minor improvements yielded results in the real world. I don't even really advise men to get in the gym and work out anymore because I spent a decade doing it and I can't say for sure that it's still worth it. Back when I started it was definitely worth it, just going from 135(lol!) to 140 got me a few girlfriends with zero game. I think the equivalent today would be closer to 10 to 15 lb of muscle to accomplish anything decent, so it's 3x more difficult.
In psychology these are called thought distortions. It's the minds way of bending reality to fit the mindset they have. Instead of the other way around which would actually benefit them. It's the minds easy button so to speak. It's not me, it's them.

Depends where you are starting from. I have a naturally wide frame, big shoulders and am built like a sparkplug so adding muscle came pretty easy to me. But on the flip side so does adding fat so I have to be very mindful of what I am eating much more than a lot of people.

I think most people focus their improvements on the wrong areas. Social skills, conversational skills, and body language tweaks will likely get more results than going to the gym for the average guy. Mainly because most guys aren't willing to work hard enough or intense enough at the gym to see quality results. See a pattern? Unwillingness to work hard for what you want in all aspects of life.

Last edited:
Reaction score
In psychology these are called thought distortions. It's the minds way of bending reality to fit the mindset they have. Instead of the other way around which would actually benefit them. It's the minds easy button so to speak. It's not me, it's them.

Depends where you are starting from. I have a naturally wide frame, big shoulders and am built like a sparkplug so adding muscle came pretty easy to me. But on the flip side so does adding fat so I have to be very mindful of what I am eating much more than a lot of people.

I think most people focus their improvements on the wrong areas. Social skills, conversational skills, and body language tweaks will likely get more results than going to the gym for the average guy. Mainly because most guys aren't willing to work hard enough or intense enough at the gym to see quality results. See a pattern? Unwillingness to work hard for what you want in all aspects of life.
The reality is that most men are doing this and seeing the goal post moved further and further to point to where it has became ridiculous. I agree that back in the day this wasn’t the case and most guys complaining about women were just fat and lazy. However, most guys preaching black pill today arent ugly, do workout, and have careers or at least sustainable small business. I make over 100k, 6ft 1, 12% bf, and I’m not ugly and I’m called an Incel lol.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The reality is that most men are doing this and seeing the goal post moved further and further to point to where it has became ridiculous. I agree that back in the day this wasn’t the case and most guys complaining about women were just fat and lazy. However, most guys preaching black pill today arent ugly, do workout, and have careers or at least sustainable small business. I make over 100k, 6ft 1, 12% bf, and I’m not ugly and I’m called an Incel lol.
Because you choose to be that. It's a choice. Choose something else then.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I am the poster child for self-improvement. I have done it all. At the same time I can also objectively see that things have seriously changed and that there is a trade-off for choosing how you spend your free time
Things have changed. So why would ould you think doing the same things that got results before would give you the same results now? Life is about constant change and adapting to it.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
I obviously don't know you and have never seen you in person (or even a photo of you). But my guess as to what you're "missing" is this...

You aren't a blue-pilled estrogen-filled feminized "man" who thinks that pretentious wannabe princess females are your equal, and willing to give at least half of your income to one female and even share bank accounts.

Look around at couples in Western countries. That is what the male looks like most of the time.

So perhaps the reason you're unwilling to find a compatible "relationship" is because you are unwilling to eat a sh1t sandwich and like it.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with both LA85 and Back78.

1) As male mammals we cant expect to get good output by default without some kind of good input, whether that's effort (improved social skills, being in shape, expanding social contacts) or like all lifeforms, good fortune (genetics, family background, childhood). It doesnt matter whether we like that or not, that's the way it is for us. A man who is out of shape, or has hamstringed social skill, or never interacts with any women except the cashiers he checks out by, cannot feel entitled to have women fall out of the sky - and if he did, it could indicate a personality disorder.

2) We have to recognise that self improvement is ultimately "inflationary". If every man was in shape and a cold approaching machine, that would be the new normal and women, being female mammals, would have some new way of filtering out one guy from another. The point is there will always be a filtering process.

So we have to recognise that at some point, blaming the game and not the player becomes more legitimate because men are not robots without any constraints on their energy or emotions, who can keep expending themselves in a rat wheel forever. We are constrained by exhaustion, shame, embarrassment, fear, anxiety, despair, and our sense of justice and fairness. And the point of human civilisation is to improve the human condition that we are afflicted with, whether that's eradicating polio or having a healthy sexual marketplace. If the filtering process spirals out of mens' ability to cope with it you will end up with a merciless, permanent social darwinism instead of a progress of civilisation.

--- The bottom line is that we have to have understanding of the situation from multiple perspectives, and not be so hasty and heavy handed in our condemnations one way or the other.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I want a beneficial relationship with a female, wtf is wrong with this lol?
Nothing. But the mindset of constant negativity is doing nothing to help you in that regard, only hinder you.

Your subconscious mind will always follow your belief system and work at making those a reality. And honestly, your belief system really sucks bro.

Reaction score
Nothing. But the mindset of constant negativity is doing nothing to help you in that regard, only hinder you.

Your subconscious mind will always follow your belief system and work at making those a reality. And honestly, your belief system really sucks bro.
while I agree that too much negativity is a bad thing. You cannot walk in to a relationship/marriage with your guard down especially in 2021.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
while I agree that too much negativity is a bad thing. You cannot walk in to a relationship/marriage with your guard down especially in 2021.
Definitely not advocating for having your guard down but I also don't believe that just because x number of past experiences with women have gone a certain way that you automatically assume this one will as well. You are only creating a self-fulfilling prophecy for yourself at that point then.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
Yea, I notice the goal post moving. Not just due to women's expectations, but RP expectations as well. In the RP Reddit groups telling guys to "Lift!!" is almost a new religion,...and telling them to chase a career isn't far behind it. It starts out as "You just have to be in better shape",...to,..."You have to look like Atlas or you are a loser. It starts as "You have to make a decent stable income",...to..."You have to make $150k a year or you are a loser". Well that is great in your late 20's or early 30's when you have time for the added education and your brain is fresh enough to absorb it, and your body will still respond to the workouts in the gym.

But none of that is me, and you don't hear any complaints from me.

I'm nearly 60, make a miserable $50k a year (which is above average in the geography I am in), I am 5'5", and probably 20% bf,...but I don't have a problem socially. It is my attitude, improved confidence over the years, and my overall worldview that make the difference. I could get laid more than I do by just choosing to. I could easily be less picky about what they have to look like, and have more than I could handle, but I don't. I pass up opportunities because I choose to. I don't need the drama and the complications of jumping in bed with anything that will hold still long enough. I don't see "sex" as some kind of "victory" that has to be cheered, celebrated, and awarded. If the woman honestly likes you and is willing it ain't that hard. What is important to me is living my life on my terms the way I want and where I want.