Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When did the red pill become basically black pill

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because you choose to be that. It's a choice. Choose something else then.
Yeah, no s*it. All these f*cking crybabies looking for all gain with zero effort. I know that will p*ss people off, but damn, man up!

All the self-improvement "crap" and gym "BS" that is so "worthless" now should NEVER be in attempt to solely attract more women. You improve yourself education-wise, financially, body, health, whatever, for YOU. And by doing so, yes, you do become more attractive to women. I can't believe I have to even type that out.

I'm a bit older and come from a different generation (X), but I certainly f*ck many women, most who are half my age or less. I know why and they know why, too. It's easy as hell.

I can say this about Gen Y and Z -- the “men” have gotten intensely negative and really don't want to put in much effort at all in improving themselves in any facet of life. Not all of course, but most. There are some Y’s and Z’s here I like and have game, but most are whiners—period. My observation: It's partially their upbringing, I get that. But damn, if you're not getting the results you want in any facet of life, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Don't just p*ss and moan about the evil creatures that women are and OLD being rigged, and black (loser) pill is now en vogue, bla bla bla.

So glad I'm old school and actually WORKED hard as f*ck to achieve the results I now enjoy.

Ciao.

Dash

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, no s*it. All these f*cking crybabies looking for all gain with zero effort. I know that will p*ss people off, but damn, man up!

All the self-improvement "crap" and gym "BS" that is so "worthless" now should NEVER be in attempt to solely attract more women. You improve yourself education-wise, financially, body, health, whatever, for YOU. And by doing so, yes, you do become more attractive to women. I can't believe I have to even type that out.

I'm a bit older and come from a different generation (X), but I certainly f*ck many women, most who are half my age or less. I know why and they know why, too. It's easy as hell.

I can say this about Gen Y and Z -- the “men” have gotten intensely negative and really don't want to put in much effort at all in improving themselves in any facet of life. Not all of course, but most. There are some Y’s and Z’s here I like and have game, but most are whiners—period. My observation: It's partially their upbringing, I get that. But damn, if you're not getting the results you want in any facet of life, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Don't just p*ss and moan about the evil creatures that women are and OLD being rigged, and black (loser) pill is now en vogue, bla bla bla.

So glad I'm old school and actually WORKED hard as f*ck to achieve the results I now enjoy.

Ciao.

Dash
What results?

And the problem is that the girls are not worth it. As lazy as you're saying younger males are... The females are the same or worse. Who wants to "improve" just to get some pretentious retard who thinks she's a princess just because she was born female?

No matter what anyone says here... Going to the gym does not mean you are healthy. Much better things to do would be watch your cholesterol, good diet, don't be overweight, avoid drugs/tobacco/alcohol.

Stop talking like you're on some perch. I doubt you fvck anything attractive even if you think you do.