"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

When did the red pill become basically black pill

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
The incels just took over, they are much greater in numbers. Game and red pill has always been niche but rhe number of incels is growing rapidly.

The incel presense online has skyrocketed during 2013-2021
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
Men are bailing on women in there droves, Im noticing guys starting to call out their victim spiel online now,

Men are noticing women all chat the same quotes
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,860
Reaction score
19,086
The problem? Guys want results without any effort. Guys who are not top tier in looks may have to put more effort in than others. Guys who are bad in person might have to meet more women than others to get results.

At the end of the day your option is either to do what is required to get laid/date/find relationships or don't. Part of that is becoming better and improving so your success rate goes up.

But don't complain if you are simply unwilling to put in the requisite effort. Life isn't fair all the time. Everyone has to work harder for some things in aspects of their life than others to be successful.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,860
Reaction score
19,086
The level of effort required for the average man to yield a decent result has increased dramatically. The reason why it was so motivating in the past to get into self-improvement was because minor improvements yielded results in the real world. I don't even really advise men to get in the gym and work out anymore because I spent a decade doing it and I can't say for sure that it's still worth it. Back when I started it was definitely worth it, just going from 135(lol!) to 140 got me a few girlfriends with zero game. I think the equivalent today would be closer to 10 to 15 lb of muscle to accomplish anything decent, so it's 3x more difficult.
In psychology these are called thought distortions. It's the minds way of bending reality to fit the mindset they have. Instead of the other way around which would actually benefit them. It's the minds easy button so to speak. It's not me, it's them.

Depends where you are starting from. I have a naturally wide frame, big shoulders and am built like a sparkplug so adding muscle came pretty easy to me. But on the flip side so does adding fat so I have to be very mindful of what I am eating much more than a lot of people.

I think most people focus their improvements on the wrong areas. Social skills, conversational skills, and body language tweaks will likely get more results than going to the gym for the average guy. Mainly because most guys aren't willing to work hard enough or intense enough at the gym to see quality results. See a pattern? Unwillingness to work hard for what you want in all aspects of life.
 
Last edited:

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
In psychology these are called thought distortions. It's the minds way of bending reality to fit the mindset they have. Instead of the other way around which would actually benefit them. It's the minds easy button so to speak. It's not me, it's them.

Depends where you are starting from. I have a naturally wide frame, big shoulders and am built like a sparkplug so adding muscle came pretty easy to me. But on the flip side so does adding fat so I have to be very mindful of what I am eating much more than a lot of people.

I think most people focus their improvements on the wrong areas. Social skills, conversational skills, and body language tweaks will likely get more results than going to the gym for the average guy. Mainly because most guys aren't willing to work hard enough or intense enough at the gym to see quality results. See a pattern? Unwillingness to work hard for what you want in all aspects of life.
The reality is that most men are doing this and seeing the goal post moved further and further to point to where it has became ridiculous. I agree that back in the day this wasn’t the case and most guys complaining about women were just fat and lazy. However, most guys preaching black pill today arent ugly, do workout, and have careers or at least sustainable small business. I make over 100k, 6ft 1, 12% bf, and I’m not ugly and I’m called an Incel lol.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,860
Reaction score
19,086
The reality is that most men are doing this and seeing the goal post moved further and further to point to where it has became ridiculous. I agree that back in the day this wasn’t the case and most guys complaining about women were just fat and lazy. However, most guys preaching black pill today arent ugly, do workout, and have careers or at least sustainable small business. I make over 100k, 6ft 1, 12% bf, and I’m not ugly and I’m called an Incel lol.
Because you choose to be that. It's a choice. Choose something else then.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,860
Reaction score
19,086
I am the poster child for self-improvement. I have done it all. At the same time I can also objectively see that things have seriously changed and that there is a trade-off for choosing how you spend your free time
Things have changed. So why would ould you think doing the same things that got results before would give you the same results now? Life is about constant change and adapting to it.
 

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Joined
Apr 5, 2021
Messages
1,163
Reaction score
556
Age
45
The reality is that most men are doing this and seeing the goal post moved further and further to point to where it has became ridiculous. I agree that back in the day this wasn’t the case and most guys complaining about women were just fat and lazy. However, most guys preaching black pill today arent ugly, do workout, and have careers or at least sustainable small business. I make over 100k, 6ft 1, 12% bf, and I’m not ugly and I’m called an Incel lol.
I obviously don't know you and have never seen you in person (or even a photo of you). But my guess as to what you're "missing" is this...

You aren't a blue-pilled estrogen-filled feminized "man" who thinks that pretentious wannabe princess females are your equal, and willing to give at least half of your income to one female and even share bank accounts.

Look around at couples in Western countries. That is what the male looks like most of the time.

So perhaps the reason you're unwilling to find a compatible "relationship" is because you are unwilling to eat a sh1t sandwich and like it.
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
I agree with both LA85 and Back78.

1) As male mammals we cant expect to get good output by default without some kind of good input, whether that's effort (improved social skills, being in shape, expanding social contacts) or like all lifeforms, good fortune (genetics, family background, childhood). It doesnt matter whether we like that or not, that's the way it is for us. A man who is out of shape, or has hamstringed social skill, or never interacts with any women except the cashiers he checks out by, cannot feel entitled to have women fall out of the sky - and if he did, it could indicate a personality disorder.

2) We have to recognise that self improvement is ultimately "inflationary". If every man was in shape and a cold approaching machine, that would be the new normal and women, being female mammals, would have some new way of filtering out one guy from another. The point is there will always be a filtering process.

So we have to recognise that at some point, blaming the game and not the player becomes more legitimate because men are not robots without any constraints on their energy or emotions, who can keep expending themselves in a rat wheel forever. We are constrained by exhaustion, shame, embarrassment, fear, anxiety, despair, and our sense of justice and fairness. And the point of human civilisation is to improve the human condition that we are afflicted with, whether that's eradicating polio or having a healthy sexual marketplace. If the filtering process spirals out of mens' ability to cope with it you will end up with a merciless, permanent social darwinism instead of a progress of civilisation.

--- The bottom line is that we have to have understanding of the situation from multiple perspectives, and not be so hasty and heavy handed in our condemnations one way or the other.
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,860
Reaction score
19,086
I want a beneficial relationship with a female, wtf is wrong with this lol?
Nothing. But the mindset of constant negativity is doing nothing to help you in that regard, only hinder you.

Your subconscious mind will always follow your belief system and work at making those a reality. And honestly, your belief system really sucks bro.
 
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
Nothing. But the mindset of constant negativity is doing nothing to help you in that regard, only hinder you.

Your subconscious mind will always follow your belief system and work at making those a reality. And honestly, your belief system really sucks bro.
while I agree that too much negativity is a bad thing. You cannot walk in to a relationship/marriage with your guard down especially in 2021.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,860
Reaction score
19,086
while I agree that too much negativity is a bad thing. You cannot walk in to a relationship/marriage with your guard down especially in 2021.
Definitely not advocating for having your guard down but I also don't believe that just because x number of past experiences with women have gone a certain way that you automatically assume this one will as well. You are only creating a self-fulfilling prophecy for yourself at that point then.
 

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2020
Messages
635
Reaction score
518
Age
63
Location
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
The reality is that most men are doing this and seeing the goal post moved further and further to point to where it has became ridiculous. I agree that back in the day this wasn’t the case and most guys complaining about women were just fat and lazy. However, most guys preaching black pill today arent ugly, do workout, and have careers or at least sustainable small business. I make over 100k, 6ft 1, 12% bf, and I’m not ugly and I’m called an Incel lol.
Yea, I notice the goal post moving. Not just due to women's expectations, but RP expectations as well. In the RP Reddit groups telling guys to "Lift!!" is almost a new religion,...and telling them to chase a career isn't far behind it. It starts out as "You just have to be in better shape",...to,..."You have to look like Atlas or you are a loser. It starts as "You have to make a decent stable income",...to..."You have to make $150k a year or you are a loser". Well that is great in your late 20's or early 30's when you have time for the added education and your brain is fresh enough to absorb it, and your body will still respond to the workouts in the gym.

But none of that is me, and you don't hear any complaints from me.

I'm nearly 60, make a miserable $50k a year (which is above average in the geography I am in), I am 5'5", and probably 20% bf,...but I don't have a problem socially. It is my attitude, improved confidence over the years, and my overall worldview that make the difference. I could get laid more than I do by just choosing to. I could easily be less picky about what they have to look like, and have more than I could handle, but I don't. I pass up opportunities because I choose to. I don't need the drama and the complications of jumping in bed with anything that will hold still long enough. I don't see "sex" as some kind of "victory" that has to be cheered, celebrated, and awarded. If the woman honestly likes you and is willing it ain't that hard. What is important to me is living my life on my terms the way I want and where I want.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top