Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

WHen are you too old to bang chicks in the Backseat of your car?

B

Bud_Fox

At what age does it become inappropriate to bang a chick/mess around in the backseat?

Right now me and my latest girlfriend both live with our parents, and besides getting a hotel room, the backseat seems like the only solution.

Any tips?

By the way, i'm 25 and she is 22.

GuanYu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Never too old IMO as long as you both don't care.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you may want to do it at a discrete location where you can avoid being caught.

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even people in their 30's do it to be kinda like "just like old times baby remember?"

Never too old, if its a long term girlfriend I'm sure she'd appreciate the nostalgic feeling from it, unless you're in your 50's lol

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My 40yo boy bangs his 18yo gf in the backseat of his truck all the time.

She still lives at home and he's in a situation where he can't take her to his place, so there aren't very many places they can go. Parking structures and behind supermarkets work -- just make sure your girl has her ID w/ her if you're going to do it on the regular. (cops stopped them once and she was carded).

Where there's a will - there's a way! :cheer:

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you know if you get caught ITS A SEX OFFENDER TICKET RIGHT.

Get out on your own..........sheesh 25 still at home.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
or send parents to the movies........that way you got 2 hours and its gotta be cheaper than a motel.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never too old. But, its always alot better IMO when you got a place of your own. To bring the b!tches back to your shaggin palace.

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha fun memories..

Just out of curiousity though, anybody know the real legal implications of this?

Is it illegal to have sex in a parked car? What if the windows are tinted and nobody can see you so there's no indecent exposure?

What exactly is the crime you'd be charged with and how serious is it?

I've heard of friends getting caught and the cop let them go after making sure they weren't of illegal ages and that both people were there consentually, but I think he just let them off easy.

Its great fun, just curious about the risks.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bud_Fox said:
At what age does it become inappropriate to bang a chick/mess around in the backseat?

i'm 25 and she is 22.
The fact that you're asking that question probably makes you think you are too old already

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too old for it: when you're no longer agile enough to get it on in the backseat.

Five To One

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SmoothTalker said:
Haha fun memories..

Just out of curiousity though, anybody know the real legal implications of this?

Is it illegal to have sex in a parked car? What if the windows are tinted and nobody can see you so there's no indecent exposure?

I've heard of friends getting caught and the cop let them go after making sure they weren't of illegal ages and that both people were there consentually, but I think he just let them off easy.

I second this.^^

Any po-po among us?

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
SmoothTalker said:
Haha fun memories..

You could get cited for having too small of a wanker :D. Probably public indencency, disorderly conduct or some misdemeaner like that.

Ralfus1

Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't have any friends who have their own place you could "borrow" for about 15 minutes?