PlatoPacks23
Senior Don Juan
- Joined
- Jan 23, 2023
- Messages
- 399
- Reaction score
- 133
not even a response so far lol, obvs low on priorities moving on
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
This situation is the Goal but seldom ever really attained by 98% of college aged men. Don't confuse someone's highlight reel with your everyday life....This is why you need plates….. You need options to have the confidence to keep hitting up more girls. Who cares about this one if I got another one ready to run to my room at my command?
On the other hand, no options leads to overthinking about the only potential option. Cue neediness and anxiety. Cue OP making tens of posts on simply asking out a girl.
Any update?didn't even write backmy guess is she writes some bs excuse or says some group thing tomorrow
and if she doesn't even write back? lol guess class will be awkward then, I don't get it
well at least I know
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
She flaked and said she was tired (predictable) and asked to reschedule. Gave him the same advice to be unphased and not be butthurtAny update?
It will only be awkward if you make it awkward. Just act like you were unphased by it and like it never happened.
yah im just more focused on talking w other girls now, I found it kinda disrespectful how she kept me hanging so whateverAny update?
It will only be awkward if you make it awkward. Just act like you were unphased by it and like it never happened.