"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

when a girl says "yeah just text me"

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,872
Reaction score
19,098
This is way way way way WAY too much thought and discussion over simply asking a woman out.

Honestly bro, if she likes you it doesn't matter she will go. If she doesn't, it doesn't matter, she will come up with an excuse or try to make it a group outing.

All the hand writing is completely over the top and completely unnecessary.
 

PlatoPacks23

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2023
Messages
399
Reaction score
133
didn't even write back :lol: my guess is she writes some bs excuse or says some group thing tomorrow

and if she doesn't even write back? lol guess class will be awkward then, I don't get it
well at least I know
 

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
This is why you need plates….. You need options to have the confidence to keep hitting up more girls. Who cares about this one if I got another one ready to run to my room at my command?

On the other hand, no options leads to overthinking about the only potential option. Cue neediness and anxiety. Cue OP making tens of posts on simply asking out a girl.
This situation is the Goal but seldom ever really attained by 98% of college aged men. Don't confuse someone's highlight reel with your everyday life....
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,872
Reaction score
19,098
didn't even write back :lol: my guess is she writes some bs excuse or says some group thing tomorrow

and if she doesn't even write back? lol guess class will be awkward then, I don't get it
well at least I know
Any update?

It will only be awkward if you make it awkward. Just act like you were unphased by it and like it never happened.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2022
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
1,296
Any update?

It will only be awkward if you make it awkward. Just act like you were unphased by it and like it never happened.
She flaked and said she was tired (predictable) and asked to reschedule. Gave him the same advice to be unphased and not be butthurt
 

PlatoPacks23

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2023
Messages
399
Reaction score
133
Any update?

It will only be awkward if you make it awkward. Just act like you were unphased by it and like it never happened.
yah im just more focused on talking w other girls now, I found it kinda disrespectful how she kept me hanging so whatever

and then when I saw her it wasn't awkward but felt like her friend/s were trying to not have me talk to her so im just done for now
 
Top