Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When a girl gives you her number easily

CyrusTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When you approach a girl and she gives you her number easily, is that a good sign or a bad one? Does it show high interest or ....?

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you approach a girl and she gives you her number easily, is that a good sign or a bad one? Does it show high interest or ....?
Yes and No.

If she gave you her phone number, the ONLY way you're going to know if she's interested or not is contacting her and see if she's open to meeting up with you.

Phone numbers mean nothing. The only way to determine real interest is by reaching out.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phone numbers mean less and less now. I don't even bother to collect one unless there's an agreement for a future one-on-one get together.

Even with an agreement and a phone number, that's not that meaningful as a woman could easily flake on that.

CyrusTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, I think I should have been more clear with my question. I'm specifically talking about what Anti Dump says in the quote bellow.

I'm trying to figure out why AD argues here that giving away the number is a bad sign. Is it because it shows the woman is desperate, or ...?
He only made ONE mistake. He took her number.

keep trying to tell you guys when a women INITIATES a date or relationship she is not very serious. Women have a million reasons for asking you out.

Very few are for romantic purposes. This guy blamed himself. That's a shame. THE GIRL HAD LOW INTEREST FROM THE START. Him getting the number the 'easy way' should have alerted him not to take it seriously. You guys have to keep your EGOS in place. You think you must be fantastic for her to give you her number. It proves you don't know women. WHEN A GUY IS FANTASTIC WOMEN (most) ARE A LITTLE AFRAID to make a move.

They make their moves on guys that are NOT overpowering emotionally. If a woman thinks you are out of her league (above her) she will NOT ask you out.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
She could just want free attention and validation. Ask her out on a date with specific time/place; she either says yes or counteroffers, everything else is a no.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
No way to tell...some women give out their numbers to get rid of guys and because it's safer to reject them via text from the safety of their own home than face to face.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No way to tell...some women give out their numbers to get rid of guys and because it's safer to reject them via text from the safety of their own home than face to face.
That's why getting a number without an extended conversation and a date agreement is worthless. Even getting the number after getting a date agreement isn't that meaningful because a decent amount of those will flake too.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, I think I should have been more clear with my question. I'm specifically talking about what Anti Dump says in the quote bellow.

I'm trying to figure out why AD argues here that giving away the number is a bad sign. Is it because it shows the woman is desperate, or ...?
That's a good quote from AD and quite self-explanatory...what don't you understand? :rolleyes: She's either desperate or has some interest in you which isn't romantic. Also highly likely she's a masculine woman.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty much what this guy said below...and everyone else said the same thing.

Yes and No.

If she gave you her phone number, the ONLY way you're going to know if she's interested or not is contacting her and see if she's open to meeting up with you.

Phone numbers mean nothing. The only way to determine real interest is by reaching out.
That is why you should get in the habit of giving her YOUR number.

If you give a woman your number, and she hits you up; that shows that she is genuinely interested in you....because she has no obligation whatsoever to reach out to you.

So if she does, it says a LOT about her interest in you.

Because guess what, women don't reach out to guys (especially strangers) that they are not interested in.

CyrusTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a good quote from AD and quite self-explanatory...what don't you understand? :rolleyes: She's either desperate or has some interest in you which isn't romantic. Also highly likely she's a masculine woman.
That was my interpretation as well. But I was looking for a more experienced DJ's opinion as well.

Pretty much what this guy said below...and everyone else said the same thing.

That is why you should get in the habit of giving her YOUR number.

If you give a woman your number, and she hits you up; that shows that she is genuinely interested in you....because she has no obligation whatsoever to reach out to you.

So if she does, it says a LOT about her interest in you.

Because guess what, women don't reach out to guys (especially strangers) that they are not interested in.
I think I'm gonna try giving my number and getting their numbers with different chicks and see which works best

At least it’s not her instagram. That’s basically purgatory.
LoL, I never do the insta shyt.