"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

When A Girl Asks You Back To Hers To Study...

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
780
Reaction score
3
Location
International
Can a girl be this blatant?

Given an invitation for tomorrow, which is all quite normal, however then she goes on to point out how Housemate A will be elsewhere, Housemate B won't be in, Housemate C is also elsewhere... and to quote her

"so we'll have the house to ourselves"


Is this the perfect silent study alternative to the library or does this girl just want some that badly!!?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

JasonR

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2000
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
London
i would turn up, forget the idea of sex, study really hard, reject any advances she makes and then leave.

if she invites you AGAIN, then its time to make a move.

if she doesnt, she didnt want it "that badly".
 

Eggchen

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2004
Messages
36
Reaction score
1
Location
Sydney, Australia
It does sound like she was emphasising that you two would be alone together. What was her body language like when she said this?

When you're there make a move! :D
 

Eggchen

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2004
Messages
36
Reaction score
1
Location
Sydney, Australia
Originally posted by JasonR
i would turn up, forget the idea of sex, study really hard, reject any advances she makes and then leave.

if she invites you AGAIN, then its time to make a move.

if she doesnt, she didnt want it "that badly".
I disagree. With some chicks there is only a miniscule window of opportunity. Life is too short - he must capitalise on the situation before it's too late!
 

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
780
Reaction score
3
Location
International
Did I mention we're going to dinner at a nice Italian in the city before all this, lol...

And did I mention that dinner together was her suggestion!?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

JasonR

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2000
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
London
Originally posted by Eggchen
I disagree. With some chicks there is only a miniscule window of opportunity. Life is too short - he must capitalise on the situation before it's too late!
I guess i only like having sex with girls that i know really want to have sex with me.
If she couldnt hold out ONE time before moving on to the next guy, i wouldnt want her.
 

hitmanchronicles

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 16, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Age
91
Location
Northern M*Fing Virginia
Originally posted by Ashley Chuckles
Can a girl be this blatant?

Given an invitation for tomorrow, which is all quite normal, however then she goes on to point out how Housemate A will be elsewhere, Housemate B won't be in, Housemate C is also elsewhere... and to quote her

"so we'll have the house to ourselves"


Is this the perfect silent study alternative to the library or does this girl just want some that badly!!?
Man.....

Originally posted by Ashley Chuckles
Did I mention we're going to dinner at a nice Italian in the city before all this, lol...

And did I mention that dinner together was her suggestion!?
with 420 posts and you still asking this question?
 

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2003
Messages
498
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
OK
Originally posted by Ashley Chuckles
Can a girl be this blatant?

Given an invitation for tomorrow, which is all quite normal, however then she goes on to point out how Housemate A will be elsewhere, Housemate B won't be in, Housemate C is also elsewhere... and to quote her

"so we'll have the house to ourselves"


Is this the perfect silent study alternative to the library or does this girl just want some that badly!!?
If you dont hook up with her in any way at all your a dissapointment to all mankind. Definately let us know what happens
 

Lan

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
This is a blatant I want you to **** me. Dont expect her to do ANY work towards sex. You have to make it happen. She's layed out the plan for you already, you just have to take whats she's handing out. Git' EM!!!

--Lan
 

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
324
Reaction score
1
Location
SOL III/Terra
Ashley Chuckles,

Do you want this girl?

If so, DON'T LOOK A GIFT HORSE IN THE MOUTH.

Go and shag her brain loose. Then do it again.

Tally Ho!

Cheers,
Mav
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
47
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
Originally posted by Ashley Chuckles
Did I mention we're going to dinner at a nice Italian in the city before all this, lol...

And did I mention that dinner together was her suggestion!?
Jesus, what, this girl has to paint the words "HAVE SEX WITH ME ASHLEY" in bright red body paint on her naked flesh in order for you to get a hint?
 

blue17

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2004
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
Jesus, what, this girl has to paint the words "HAVE SEX WITH ME ASHLEY" in bright red body paint on her naked flesh in order for you to get a hint?
he does get the hint, but he is just posting in order to boast how he is going over to her place......
 

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
331
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by Ashley Chuckles
Can a girl be this blatant?

Yes.

She wants you. However, if you suck at a subject and really NEED to study, do it instead of the chick.

Grades and schoolwork are more important.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
this one time, I went over to my friend's house, because we were supposed to hang out. When I got there a note on the door told me to come on in, and she came out to greet me in a towel as she'd just gotten out of the shower. suddenly, it slipped off! oops. she took her time about putting it back on.

she went into her room to get dressed, then came out in just her underwear and asked me if I would help her put her bra on. I did, then we watched a movie. we didn't have sex, but I gave her a hug bye at the end. she never spoke to me again after that.



















HA. JUST KIDDING. WHEN I GET OBVIOUS SIGNALS I DON'T ACT LIKE A FUGGIN IDIOT AND SECOND GUESS THEM. STOP BRAGGING AND START ACTING.
 
Top