Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When A Girl Asks You Back To Hers To Study...

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can a girl be this blatant?

Given an invitation for tomorrow, which is all quite normal, however then she goes on to point out how Housemate A will be elsewhere, Housemate B won't be in, Housemate C is also elsewhere... and to quote her

"so we'll have the house to ourselves"

Is this the perfect silent study alternative to the library or does this girl just want some that badly!!?

JasonR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i would turn up, forget the idea of sex, study really hard, reject any advances she makes and then leave.

if she invites you AGAIN, then its time to make a move.

if she doesnt, she didnt want it "that badly".

Eggchen

Don Juan
Reaction score
It does sound like she was emphasising that you two would be alone together. What was her body language like when she said this?

When you're there make a move! :D

Eggchen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JasonR
i would turn up, forget the idea of sex, study really hard, reject any advances she makes and then leave.

if she invites you AGAIN, then its time to make a move.

if she doesnt, she didnt want it "that badly".
I disagree. With some chicks there is only a miniscule window of opportunity. Life is too short - he must capitalise on the situation before it's too late!

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did I mention we're going to dinner at a nice Italian in the city before all this, lol...

And did I mention that dinner together was her suggestion!?

JasonR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eggchen
I disagree. With some chicks there is only a miniscule window of opportunity. Life is too short - he must capitalise on the situation before it's too late!
I guess i only like having sex with girls that i know really want to have sex with me.
If she couldnt hold out ONE time before moving on to the next guy, i wouldnt want her.

hitmanchronicles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ashley Chuckles

Given an invitation for tomorrow, which is all quite normal, however then she goes on to point out how Housemate A will be elsewhere, Housemate B won't be in, Housemate C is also elsewhere... and to quote her

Is this the perfect silent study alternative to the library or does this girl just want some that badly!!?
Man.....

Did I mention we're going to dinner at a nice Italian in the city before all this, lol...

with 420 posts and you still asking this question?

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

If you dont hook up with her in any way at all your a dissapointment to all mankind. Definately let us know what happens

Lan

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a blatant I want you to **** me. Dont expect her to do ANY work towards sex. You have to make it happen. She's layed out the plan for you already, you just have to take whats she's handing out. Git' EM!!!

--Lan

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ashley Chuckles,

Do you want this girl?

If so, DON'T LOOK A GIFT HORSE IN THE MOUTH.

Go and shag her brain loose. Then do it again.

Tally Ho!

Cheers,
Mav

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Jesus, what, this girl has to paint the words "HAVE SEX WITH ME ASHLEY" in bright red body paint on her naked flesh in order for you to get a hint?

blue17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
Jesus, what, this girl has to paint the words "HAVE SEX WITH ME ASHLEY" in bright red body paint on her naked flesh in order for you to get a hint?
he does get the hint, but he is just posting in order to boast how he is going over to her place......

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Yes.

She wants you. However, if you suck at a subject and really NEED to study, do it instead of the chick.

Grades and schoolwork are more important.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this one time, I went over to my friend's house, because we were supposed to hang out. When I got there a note on the door told me to come on in, and she came out to greet me in a towel as she'd just gotten out of the shower. suddenly, it slipped off! oops. she took her time about putting it back on.

she went into her room to get dressed, then came out in just her underwear and asked me if I would help her put her bra on. I did, then we watched a movie. we didn't have sex, but I gave her a hug bye at the end. she never spoke to me again after that.

HA. JUST KIDDING. WHEN I GET OBVIOUS SIGNALS I DON'T ACT LIKE A FUGGIN IDIOT AND SECOND GUESS THEM. STOP BRAGGING AND START ACTING.