"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

What's your view on giving a woman money?

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
My advice? Don’t. Ever. Not even when you’re married.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571

Stephen23

Banned
Joined
Dec 18, 2018
Messages
19
Reaction score
2
Age
30
Location
st catherine,jamaica
I get what your saying guys but I don't mean just giving a woman money cause u feel like it that absolutely makes no sense what I mean is when she says she is having some issues with some bills and ask for some help do u just flat out say no
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I get what your saying guys but I don't mean just giving a woman money cause u feel like it that absolutely makes no sense what I mean is when she says she is having some issues with some bills and ask for some help do u just flat out say no
If I've known her for sometime yes and when she says she'll pay back I'll just smile, respond with "whenever u r ready".

People do get in a jam.

But once you've given some money don't expect it back.

If she pays back that's good and you could do again when she's in a jam - you're created goodwill.

If she doesn't then it makes perfect sense to say NO.

Note: Only borrow money that you could afford to lose - this is important.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
I get what your saying guys but I don't mean just giving a woman money cause u feel like it that absolutely makes no sense what I mean is when she says she is having some issues with some bills and ask for some help do u just flat out say no
The fact that she has the balls to ask you makes me think you made a misstep somewhere else.
 

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
5,299
Reaction score
4,338
Never had a girl ask me for money. They know better.
 

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
So what do I guys thinks about giving a woman money sometimes to help her out when she asks
Also never had a woman ask me for money.
Never money, offer to take make her dinner or buy her a drink but only if she is sexing you.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,694
Reaction score
5,130
So what do I guys thinks about giving a woman money sometimes to help her out when she asks
I mack abroad, so this happens with some regularity. I presume that this is after the gal has sexual serviced me; if there hasn't been any such servicing, I just say no & goodbye. I also go pro when the amateur plates are not spinning LOL, so I typically give a little bit (around half the going rate, which is what the gal would get after the Madame takes her cut) and consider the action as being amapro. Of course, at that point, there are no more "dating" in the sense of me paying for dinner, etc., although I will offer her a glass of beer or whatever leftovers are in my fridge.
 
Top