Stephen23
Banned
So what do I guys thinks about giving a woman money sometimes to help her out when she asks
She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.
You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.
The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
No. Just no. /ThreadSo what do I guys thinks about giving a woman money sometimes to help her out when she asks
Absolutely not. It conveys that you see yourself as low value and feel that you need to make up for it with money.So what do I guys thinks about giving a woman money sometimes to help her out when she asks
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
If I've known her for sometime yes and when she says she'll pay back I'll just smile, respond with "whenever u r ready".I get what your saying guys but I don't mean just giving a woman money cause u feel like it that absolutely makes no sense what I mean is when she says she is having some issues with some bills and ask for some help do u just flat out say no
The fact that she has the balls to ask you makes me think you made a misstep somewhere else.I get what your saying guys but I don't mean just giving a woman money cause u feel like it that absolutely makes no sense what I mean is when she says she is having some issues with some bills and ask for some help do u just flat out say no
Also never had a woman ask me for money.So what do I guys thinks about giving a woman money sometimes to help her out when she asks
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
I mack abroad, so this happens with some regularity. I presume that this is after the gal has sexual serviced me; if there hasn't been any such servicing, I just say no & goodbye. I also go pro when the amateur plates are not spinning LOL, so I typically give a little bit (around half the going rate, which is what the gal would get after the Madame takes her cut) and consider the action as being amapro. Of course, at that point, there are no more "dating" in the sense of me paying for dinner, etc., although I will offer her a glass of beer or whatever leftovers are in my fridge.So what do I guys thinks about giving a woman money sometimes to help her out when she asks