Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Whats your "type" and how do you do with them?

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some guys have a "type" when it comes to women but as for how they do with them, I think it depends on the guy. I am in a spot now where I am starting to pull women who are my "type" more often than when I first started with game. My type are white women with dark hair and ideally lighter colored eyes. Not sure what it is about that look but even if she is not the mysterious type of girl, these women have some degree of mystery to them. I have even pulled women that were "party girls" with this type of look and somehow, it felt different being with a dark-haired party girl compared to a blonde.

Posting some pics.

Reaction score
White Women: Fourth Place
Similar to what you like, dark hair, light skin, light eyes or the South African Charlize Theron/Samus Aaron look. They just have like elite genetics look to them. I would pick a Charlize Theron woman over any other woman just to have the best babies with lol. The slavic/southern whites just have a rustic peasant look to them. I think Western European women (American Whites/British/French/some Spanish) are overrated. If I were to choose it would be the French and Spanish because at least I don't have to put up with the dumb shvt from White British and American women.

It depends on the area where I am at. If I am in a place like Nashville or SEC country, forget about it, but if I'm in NYC or somewhere than it's much easier. The issue I have with white women is that they all end up being the same at the end of the day with their BS. They are like peaches, a soft outside with a solid hard core in the inside. Plus, they are like mullets, clean & neat up front, absolute hell in the backside.

Asian Women: Second Place
Vietnamese women have the best bodies out of the Asian women, and they can either be light skinned or on the darker side to fit your preference. Plus, they have more genetic admixture from China, Europe, and the Americas so XD. Chinese, Korean, and Japanese women all embrace that teen boy body look which is a turn off lol.

I used to think Asian women were impossible for black men, but I don't think that's the case at all. Looking back, I remember having some opportunities with Asian women, but I was so whitewashed by living in TN that I ignored them. I'll give them a medium difficulty; some have a hard shell but a gooey center once you crack them.

Latina Women: Third Place
Medium to Light skinned with dark long hair. However, they have a really shvtty culture and I find it harder to deal with them past the bedroom.

Out of all of the non-black racial group of women, I find Latinas the easiest to get.

Non-East Asian Women: My favorite type
I love Turkish/Levantine/Persian women the most, but the rest of the arabs & Northern Indian women come in second. I just love how exotic & different these women can be.

I suck the most with these women because they are used to their men outright simping for them. Plus, these women are the pickiest when it comes to marrying an outsider so a big O L for me with them.

Black Women: Fifth Place
I love women like Ciarra, but I just love contrast and have never been attracted to someone just because they are the same race as me. For example, If I was white, I probably wouldn't date white women. I don't want to beat the dead horse about the terrible attitudes most black women have, but it is noticeably different compared to the other races of women.

Idk I could easily get a date with a black woman, but I don't think I'd get past the first date part as soon as I open my mouth. The black women I can relate to easier seem to swirl.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
White women are my favorite. They can be either blonde, light brown haired, or dark brown haired. Not fat too.

Hispanic women are 2nd favorite. Not fat too.

I don't mind height that much though I prefer women on the taller side. At 5'10", I realize what's realistic for me and go for women shorter. At 5'10", I'd likely be wasting time 5'10"+. I can get 5'8" or 5'9", but 5'7" and below is more realistic.

I like athletic looking women more than slender women. Both types are good though. With athletic looking women, they still need to look feminine though.

This would be too boyish of a look for me, despite the big breasts. I prefer shoulder length hair or longer.

This is a good look.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Jesse Pinkman you're gonna have to fight me for those types as they're mine as well. One of my exes was Italian with dark black straight hair and blue/grey eyes. Also a big set of tits. She was my perfect type, physically. Mentally, that's another story.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
White Women: Fourth Place
Similar to what you like, dark hair, light skin, light eyes or the South African Charlize Theron/Samus Aaron look. They just have like elite genetics look to them. I would pick a Charlize Theron woman over any other woman just to have the best babies with lol. The slavic/southern whites just have a rustic peasant look to them. I think Western European women (American Whites/British/French/some Spanish) are overrated. If I were to choose it would be the French and Spanish because at least I don't have to put up with the dumb shvt from White British and American women.

It depends on the area where I am at. If I am in a place like Nashville or SEC country, forget about it, but if I'm in NYC or somewhere than it's much easier. The issue I have with white women is that they all end up being the same at the end of the day with their BS. They are like peaches, a soft outside with a solid hard core in the inside. Plus, they are like mullets, clean & neat up front, absolute hell in the backside.

Asian Women: Second Place
Vietnamese women have the best bodies out of the Asian women, and they can either be light skinned or on the darker side to fit your preference. Plus, they have more genetic admixture from China, Europe, and the Americas so XD. Chinese, Korean, and Japanese women all embrace that teen boy body look which is a turn off lol.

I used to think Asian women were impossible for black men, but I don't think that's the case at all. Looking back, I remember having some opportunities with Asian women, but I was so whitewashed by living in TN that I ignored them. I'll give them a medium difficulty; some have a hard shell but a gooey center once you crack them.

Latina Women: Third Place
Medium to Light skinned with dark long hair. However, they have a really shvtty culture and I find it harder to deal with them past the bedroom.

Out of all of the non-black racial group of women, I find Latinas the easiest to get.

Non-East Asian Women: My favorite type
I love Turkish/Levantine/Persian women the most, but the rest of the arabs & Northern Indian women come in second. I just love how exotic & different these women can be.

I suck the most with these women because they are used to their men outright simping for them. Plus, these women are the pickiest when it comes to marrying an outsider so a big O L for me with them.

Black Women: Fifth Place
I love women like Ciarra, but I just love contrast and have never been attracted to someone just because they are the same race as me. For example, If I was white, I probably wouldn't date white women. I don't want to beat the dead horse about the terrible attitudes most black women have, but it is noticeably different compared to the other races of women.

Idk I could easily get a date with a black woman, but I don't think I'd get past the first date part as soon as I open my mouth. The black women I can relate to easier seem to swirl.
I am finding Asian women to be quite open minded to all minorities these days. However, I am not interested in them at all. The worst are definitely Koreans, they are usually the b1tchiest (especially if very whitewashed) and the most drama. I tend to avoid Asian women in general. Arguably the most unbearable are the rich international student kind who are here on daddy's money. Some have had surgery, super done up, super arrogant, and the worst to deal with.

Had one in my building, was waiting to take an elevator down so she gets out on my floor which was many floors up from the ground. Then she finds it is not the ground floor and rolls her eyes in frustration while getting back on the elevator. Gives me that stink eye and I give her one right back.

I find that Asian women love playing victim a lot and love playing up that soft helpless geisha in distress act. TBH, I find them to be the most annoying ones to deal with than any other ethnic group out there.

Oh and if she has fake blonde hair, RUN! Almost always deranged.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Jake_Gyllenhaal69

I'd seriously consider going to cities like LA, Toronto, and London if I was you. Indian and Middle Eastern women these days looooooovvvveee black dudes. A lot of it is due to the Kardashians and Jenners who date black guys but Armenian women are famous for going for black guys, Donald Glover even had a joke about it. From my observations, they seem to like black men even more than they love white guys these days. I knew a white dude who was engaged to this Iranian girl from LA and she was cheating on him with some Tyrones on the side.

Marrying might be a different story but sleeping around with? Middle Eastern women love black dudes. In France, it causes an uproar with local Arab guys since so many of their women are sleeping with black guys. Kylian Mbappe is a dude with a black dad and Arab mom.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
White women are my favorite. They can be either blonde, light brown haired, or dark brown haired. Not fat too.

Hispanic women are 2nd favorite. Not fat too.

I don't mind height that much though I prefer women on the taller side. At 5'10", I realize what's realistic for me and go for women shorter. At 5'10", I'd likely be wasting time 5'10"+. I can get 5'8" or 5'9", but 5'7" and below is more realistic.

I like athletic looking women more than slender women. Both types are good though. With athletic looking women, they still need to look feminine though.
To some degree, white women are everyone's favorite lol. I mean there are just varying degrees in what you consider white but even the hottest Latinas have a lot of white blood in them.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Jesse Pinkman you're gonna have to fight me for those types as they're mine as well. One of my exes was Italian with dark black straight hair and blue/grey eyes. Also a big set of tits. She was my perfect type, physically. Mentally, that's another story.
Don't worry, if she is Italian I am tossing her your way. I avoid Italian women like the plague.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
I'd straight up just post pics of my plates but def not a player move.. I like baddies just put it that way.. 8-10's , nice asses, breasts not as important but 2 of my plates got some nice c cups.. pretty/beautiful faces .. i like tall girls.. 5'8-5'10. my plates ae 5'4, 5'8 5'6 around those heights. Def into model types .. super into mixed girls or white girls with tan skin, brunettes. sucker for beautiful eyes.

One of my favorite plates fell off last year.. i still miss her, she was 5'10, skinny with just enough breast to look good in low cut dresses or bikinis.. or tight tops.. but she was a stunner.. Colombian beauty but on the white/fair skin side. dark hair though.. and would always dress /accessorize to the top.. she loved being the center of attention.. anywhere we went, everyones staring at her.. girls complimenting her outfits/earrings/hair/w.e but she was an introvert. Cool ass chick..

The plate i like the most right now, she got a nice body, and all, but she got a face that makes her look alot younger than she is.. shes cute. she looks like shes 17 in the face, but is in her mid 20's

I also like chicks that kinda look like this.. because of one my latina ex's had this look but more unique eyes..sadly i really liked her too but it didnt work out
1674332835711.png

Last edited:

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
I'd straight up just post pics of my plates but def not a player move.. I like baddies just put it that way.. 8-10's , nice asses, breasts not as important but 2 of my plates got some nice c cups.. pretty/beautiful faces .. i like tall girls.. 5'8-5'10. my plates ae 5'4, 5'8 5'6 around those heights. Def into model types .. super into mixed girls or white girls with tan skin, brunettes. sucker for beautiful eyes.

One of my favorite plates fell off last year.. i still miss her, she was 5'10, skinny with just enough breast to look good in low cut dresses or bikinis.. or tight tops.. but she was a stunner.. Colombian beauty but on the white/fair skin side. dark hair though.. and would always dress /accessorize to the top.. she loved being the center of attention.. anywhere we went, everyones staring at her.. girls complimenting her outfits/earrings/hair/w.e but she was an introvert. Cool ass chick..

The plate i like the most right now, she got a nice body, and all, but she got a face that makes her look alot younger than she is.. shes cute. she looks like shes 17 in the face, but is in her mid 20's

I also like chicks that kinda look like this.. because of one my latina ex's had this look but more unique eyes..sadly i really liked her too but it didnt work out
View attachment 9574
Actually I could post one chick I dated since her pictures are public anyways (model) 1674333530860.png

This isn't a brag or anything though.. Don't want to ruffle any incel feathers.. Just showing you guys a glimpse of what I pulled in the past lol.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I could post one chick I dated since her pictures are public anyways (model) View attachment 9575

This isn't a brag or anything though.. Don't want to ruffle any incel feathers.. Just showing you guys a glimpse of what I pulled in the past lol.
Lolz she's cute and all but you're humblebragging an A cup

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Lolz she's cute and all but you're humblebragging an A cup
nah not my intention.. if i wanted to brag, i woulda mentioned her in my first reply.. like Look at me I dated a MODEL! ..

but yeah i dont care about cup size.. for me , they gotta have at least a pretty face/nice ass.. like I mentioned. but i do like sucking on titties though ;)

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nah not my intention.. if i wanted to brag, i woulda mentioned her in my first reply.. like Look at me I dated a MODEL! ..

but yeah i dont care about cup size.. for me , they gotta have at least a pretty face/nice ass.. like I mentioned. but i do like sucking on titties though ;)
Yeah i'm the same way. Pretty face is priority then a fit body... but totally a humble brag my guy, good for you though shes good lookin.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah i'm the same way. Pretty face is priority then a fit body... but totally a humble brag my guy, good for you though shes good lookin.
Thanks. Its funny because the women I always had the most feelings for were never really the stunners from a beauty perspective.. They were usually women who were slightly above average which like one really nice or unique feature.. like really beautiful eyes and maybe some nice breasts but it was usually the personality that did it for me.. I did like her though she was a sweetheart.. too good for me though.. not because of her looks or anything .. just I was pretty rough around the edges you can say.. def needed alot of polishing up as a person/as a man and she was already like such a good person all around.

Crazy im 31 and i still got alot to work on .. but I think we all do for sure.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My type has always been fit, medium skinned black women that are not ethnically from the United States (i.e. African, Caribbean, or South America). Height wise I like them 5’2-5’6