What's Your Number?

Dizgal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anti-Dump:
That is pretty gracious of you. And apology accepted. Just remember, next time your in that mood, that I can dish it out as well, as I can take it.

Until next time.....

------------------
Love is stronger than pride

Anti-Dump

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dizgal,

Soon you will realize I think very highly of women.

I think they are SMART and STRONG that's why I am here!

If they were unsmart and weak this Forum would shut down! Who would need it?

AD

Dizgal

Don Juan
Reaction score
AD,
I don't think this forum would shut down if all women were considered weak and "unsmart".
After all, women were seen as such back in the day....why else were women not allowed to vote, needed to go from father to husband like a possession not allowed to own land, unless they were widowed (God forbid they actually deal with money) and have no knowledge of anything except what were considered female accomplishments, ie..how to stitch, play piano and generally just look pretty.
Besides, I have known of men, who rather like having a not so smart female who generally is considered weak. But, then I think its just because those men like feeling needed and "manly".
Whatever floats your boat.

------------------
Love is stronger than pride

Anti-Dump

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Krynnster or Mello Mel Help!

I want to delete the above reply.
I tried to edit it but couldn't.

Please nobody answer it. I was trying to erase it and made a mistake.

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ryan

AD, I sure get where ur coming from, but u just met a chick that u've been talking 2 4 like 15mins.She don't know jacksh!t about u; obviously she'll feel threatened if a complete stranger asks 4 her #??

How in the hell could you talk to a girl for 15 minutes when you know nothing about her? My goal would be 2-3 minutes before I asked for the number.

donovan

Don Juan
Reaction score
hhaah sometimes i even dress as a homeless man, to see if i can pickup the hottest girls around, just to confirm to me, that i still have game