Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's your hit rate? What results should be ok?

zigzag77889

Don Juan
Reaction score
Of all the girls that I'm interested, that I approach, socialize and pursue, I end up having sex around 10% of them. That is 1 out of 10 girls. I guess it's low. Or extremely low. Shouldn't knowing the game increase the hit rate? Or is 10% ok? Then again, Mishael Jordan is the best because he misses and fails so much, he simply keeps throwing:) Picasso drew 50,000 paintings, only ca 100 of them are famous. Masters don't seem to have high hit rate :) How's it with you?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I mean that is probably about normal. No amount of game is going to help if a woman doesn't find you passable on the attraction scale. Where game helps is the "on the fence" women that can go either way. For most guys tho that is where most women are...probably 50-60%.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of all the girls that I'm interested, that I approach, socialize and pursue, I end up having sex around 10% of them. That is 1 out of 10 girls. I guess it's low. Or extremely low. Shouldn't knowing the game increase the hit rate? Or is 10% ok? Then again, Mishael Jordan is the best because he misses and fails so much, he simply keeps throwing:) Picasso drew 50,000 paintings, only ca 100 of them are famous. Masters don't seem to have high hit rate :) How's it with you?
Actually it sounds pretty good. With that hit rate, you could feasibly bang 10 girls every day.

Serenity

Reaction score
Ask any incel, 10% would be absolutely amazing to them. I think that's well above average, unless we're talking about the guys who only goes for it if they know it's a sure thing.

You can't get them all no matter how good your game is and it has nothing to do with you. If you're getting 10% to bed you shouldn't complain, but don't stop trying to improve anyways, maybe you do find a way to increase it even more.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do well when I participate. In real life when I get phone numbers its about 1/3 fvck rate. How many babes give numbers? Maybe around the same 1/3. Its not 1/10 or worse because my actions are triggered by an ioi. So 1/5 to 1/10 babes who i observe peeking or interested.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my hit rate in all honesty would be around 1% short term and over 30% long term.

I approach women and men alike to gain social momentum, expand my network and satisfy any curiosity I have about them.

I approach a 100 say in 2 months.

20 don't even want to engage in a conversation.

30 show low interest, have red flags, not my type etc.

I number close about 50.

I let them all simmer for a while.

Text them in turns, sometimes 10-20 girls together.

Now my inbox is blowing up, with over 5-10 girls super enthusiastic to talk to, agreeable, compliant and don't play games.

I go ghost, let them simmer.

I set up 5 girls for a date on the same day in the week, no weekends.

2 flake, they become bottom rotations.

3 agree of whom, I flake on the hottest 2.

1 super enthusiastic, qualified, cheerful, compliant decent looking girl for the weekend.

I already have two backups if she hesitates.

Outcome independence, NO FVCKS given.

She usually sleeps with me.

I hit up the other 2, rotation begins.

All this while, I keep approaching. Focus on my sh!t. Let the chips fall as they may. Volume. All interactions are practice. #next

This works for me, I've slept with 2-3 women in 24 hrs for kicks like this.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shouldn't knowing the game increase the hit rate?
"Knowing" game is not nearly as beneficial as a sh*tton of social experience in your brain.

Also, you're "hit rate" is not the best metric.

Natural increases in social skills will increase the quality of ladies you get, and the time it takes to get them.

Just find a natural balance and forget about game stats to impress the internet.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't call it low rate, it's pretty regular. Some guys can't deal with the fact that they will fvck every girl they encounter. I would say out of 10 girls I go out with, I would say 3 would be dtf right now. 5 would need some time and some would just tell you that they think you will just use them lol.

But don't bother with that, focus on having fun. Also numbers doesn't matter when you go after very hot girls.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you’re going to just increase your hit count, it’s a fruitless endeavour which is a never-ending unsatisfactory hole. As the goal is using someone for a means to your end.

Go for women you find actually interesting, and want to spend time with. It’s way more exciting that way and fulfilling. Doesn’t mean you have to be exclusive. But because you’re interested in them and probably the activities you will be doing, you’ll be more present and probably therefore more attractive. As opposed to just running through your usual lines and game. And the latter becomes insanely boring for you.

Initially the whole meeting up, drink, Kino, game aspect procedure, get her back, s3x, etc is novel. But after a few times it just feels.. stale. Predictable for you.

The best encounters are when you don’t know what’s next. And that’s the place where men have to get in all areas, I think.. proceeding in to the unknown with no expectations whilst owning yourself fully with confidence and the direction. And that’s what women generally want to.. to be led in to the excitement with an able man; that’s where things become passionate and she can truly feel feminine.
And all of that above exists when you know you’re the only one you can rely on and you are the TRUE leader of your OWN life. One could say alpha but it’s just total self assurance and accountability.

Last edited:

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
Trying having a rate where every girl you manage to talk to wants to fvck but you don't like fvcking just any girl and also have sexual performance anxiety. Honestly, I'm just hella picky in all honesty and I love how I am.. Some dudes will sleep with anything with a hole.. Infact, A LOT of dudes .. Even some of my own friends. Me, CANT DO IT ! Standards have never dropped since I was a kid. They did slip for a bit at one point but I had to check myself real quick.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
10 phone number attempts:
Convert 1-3(10-30%)

10 date attempts:
Get 3-4 girls out on dates (30-40%)

3 dates:
Sleep with 1-2 (33-66%)

So basically if I can get them on a date I have a really good chance of sleeping with them, usually.
Also this is done very passively. I just say hi to random girls as I go about my day.

Also, I have a very specific type of girl I approach, I can expound on this if anyone is interested.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
10 phone number attempts:
Convert 1-3(10-30%)

10 date attempts:
Get 3-4 girls out on dates (30-40%)

3 dates:
Sleep with 1-2 (33-66%)

So basically if I can get them on a date I have a really good chance of sleeping with them, usually.
Also this is done very passively. I just say hi to random girls as I go about my day.

Also, I have a very specific type of girl I approach, I can expound on this if anyone is interested.
Yes. I'm interested in the type. I'm sure it's more than a look.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A model pua has a 10% success rate. Whatever success means? Eiffel Tower? Ass to mouth? throater? Digits? What?

I stopped counting amount of kills and the number of approaching required to pull. Before lockdowns, I went to the club for a surprising bday buddy for an old college roommate from way back. Despite having not been to the club in ages, I don't know if I approached 20 or 100. All i know is that my D was in the back of her throat and i finished on her face.

A recent collaboration with James Tusk and Troy Francis hit it nail on. Define failure or rejection? Before pulling her, from a optics perspective, it could be deemed as strike out on steroids. Wtf is the difference when you score the winner before the night's over? One sec you are a striking out. The next sec you are in a uber and getting your d sucked. There's a element of randomness to the game that i love. There's no end game. The insights are endless.

What does it mean in the end if anything? Wtf is the alternative? O have tried many things and exposed myself to a variety of different sources. The reality is that, the game and pickup is sales. The more I approach, shocking the more I pull. Sadly, most men are cowardly. Low T. Lads who have never taken a man's rejection. Its play safe. Swipe. Hide behind participation trophy and ribbons. God forbid actually compete.

Most fellas won't go through the fire. I've approached more girls in a day, week, month, year then the next guy has IN HIS ENTIRE LIFE.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
A model pua has a 10% success rate. Whatever success means? Eiffel Tower? Ass to mouth? throater? Digits? What?

I stopped counting amount of kills and the number of approaching required to pull. Before lockdowns, I went to the club for a surprising bday buddy for an old college roommate from way back. Despite having not been to the club in ages, I don't know if I approached 20 or 100. All i know is that my D was in the back of her throat and i finished on her face.

A recent collaboration with James Tusk and Troy Francis hit it nail on. Define failure or rejection? Before pulling her, from a optics perspective, it could be deemed as strike out on steroids. Wtf is the difference when you score the winner before the night's over? One sec you are a striking out. The next sec you are in a uber and getting your d sucked. There's a element of randomness to the game that i love. There's no end game. The insights are endless.

What does it mean in the end if anything? Wtf is the alternative? O have tried many things and exposed myself to a variety of different sources. The reality is that, the game and pickup is sales. The more I approach, shocking the more I pull. Sadly, most men are cowardly. Low T. Lads who have never taken a man's rejection. Its play safe. Swipe. Hide behind participation trophy and ribbons. God forbid actually compete.

Most fellas won't go through the fire. I've approached more girls in a day, week, month, year then the next guy has IN HIS ENTIRE LIFE.
that was a great video with Troy and Tusk. TnT. :)

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. I'm interested in the type. I'm sure it's more than a look.
This will probably shock you. I’m a firm believer in dating down. I’m 31, and after doing this for 10 years I don’t have time for the run around.
I don’t enjoy a “challenge”.

I’ve found that by being slightly more attractive than the target I keep the game playing, flaking and female aloofness to a minimum. I consider myself about a 7 in looks, slightly above average. So the girl I’m looking for is about a 6.

I like a little meat on the bone, but not obese and the age range of about 27-30. I also like shorter women, about 5’0 -5’4.
B14E16C6-7EFD-48C5-BAB8-68F135A92230.jpeg This looks to be a chick who would fit my criteria. About a 6 in looks, curvy, short, 27-30.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This will probably shock you. I’m a firm believer in dating down. I’m 31, and after doing this for 10 years I don’t have time for the run around.
I don’t enjoy a “challenge”.

I’ve found that by being slightly more attractive than the target I keep the game playing, flaking and female aloofness to a minimum. I consider myself about a 7 in looks, slightly above average. So the girl I’m looking for is about a 6.

I like a little meat on the bone, but not obese and the age range of about 27-30. I also like shorter women, about 5’0 -5’4.
View attachment 5154 This looks to be a chick who would fit my criteria. About a 6 in looks, curvy, short, 27-30.
Smart

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This will probably shock you. I’m a firm believer in dating down. I’m 31, and after doing this for 10 years I don’t have time for the run around. I don’t enjoy a “challenge”.

I would argue that men have to date down, because of hypergamy. In your example, I wouldn't go entirely by looks (unless you're completely black pill), I would use the term SMV. For the male/female dynamic to work, the male has to have greater value, otherwise as you say you get all these problems.

You always hear about guys who want to punch above their weight, but that isn't practical. That's why most people will tell you if you want a better grade of women, improve yourself.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would argue that men have to date down, because of hypergamy. In your example, I wouldn't go entirely by looks (unless you're completely black pill), I would use the term SMV. For the male/female dynamic to work, the male has to have greater value, otherwise as you say you get all these problems.

You always hear about guys who want to punch above their weight, but that isn't practical. That's why most people will tell you if you want a better grade of women, improve yourself.
I disagree. If you are forty pulling a girl in her mid 20s, you did it right.

The problems you find here and rollo wouldn't know since he doesn't approach; dating down means that she thinks she can fo better. Homeostasis kicks in. Its old hat. Women spend a lot of time on the carousel getting ruined by men who are better. She's ungrateful for the man who married her. He wasn't enough. Listen to women who talk about her husband in the open. Its gross.

Best years. Top form SMV 18-23. Not bulking season and the milks gone bad. This notion of date down is rapid in RP. It is stupid.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Which 85% of this forum doesn’t get.
About 95% of the issues on this forum arise because the woman has a perceived higher or equal SMV.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My approach to bang rate historically has been well below 10%. I'm probably 1-2%.

I'll agree that men have to date down, and the method men use to find women will determine how much they have to date down. Those using swipe apps are going to have to have the most extreme outcomes of dating down.

Last edited: