Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's your hit rate? What results should be ok?

christie

Banned
Reaction score
I disagree. If you are forty pulling a girl in her mid 20s, you did it right.

The problems you find here and rollo wouldn't know since he doesn't approach; dating down means that she thinks she can fo better. Homeostasis kicks in. Its old hat. Women spend a lot of time on the carousel getting ruined by men who are better. She's ungrateful for the man who married her. He wasn't enough. Listen to women who talk about her husband in the open. Its gross.

Best years. Top form SMV 18-23. Not bulking season and the milks gone bad. This notion of date down is rapid in RP. It is stupid.
I agree.
I also agree with some of the others.
It depends on what the man's goals are.

You are similar to a youtuber inspirer 'Dr. BoA' aka 'The King Ray Ray show'
This inspirer calls them 'tenders'

A member here had posted one of his videos in some thread recently and I like his spirituality and intelligence so started watching a couple vids and his other channel came up in yt suggestions.

I'm starting to wonder if maybe the smv age 18-22 is the best choice for women to seduce too.

Less tainted and more enthusiastic and hopeful age of men. High energy and high health.
Eager to experience all aspects of sex, love and relationships without being so set in their ways.

There's the shaming 'cougar' stigma though that's been effective at discouraging this.
You hear of a female youtuber/inspirer who believes in this male age range pursuing you let me know.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree. If you are forty pulling a girl in her mid 20s, you did it right.

The problems you find here and rollo wouldn't know since he doesn't approach; dating down means that she thinks she can fo better.
How does a 40 year old guy dating a girl in her 20s contradict what I said? Men's SMV peaks in their 30s-40s, women peak in their 20s.

If she's dating down and thinks she can do better, that proves my point. Why would you want to date a girl who thinks she can do better? You think she's going to treat you with respect? The guy has to be the one who dates down, because girls want to date up.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My rate is a bit higher than 60% but I’m attractive and got high status . I let both of those qualities do the talking. The issue is that it has become so easy , i enjoy mostly the validation it provides me which is never enough I’m afraid to say . Very few women intrigue me enough to fck and even fewer to keep me around . Once in a while though i go full monk mode and focus on different things . It’s important to keep some balance but still it ain’t healthy to pick up all the time different women . It’s emotionally and mentally exhausting. I used to enjoy it some time ago but women in my area ain’t so bright so sexual games have become bit boring. Sometimes i withdraw at the first minute cause a woman can’t keep up with the game and not because she’s not interested but because i have improved my game quite a lot .

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
My rate is a bit higher than 60% but I’m attractive and got high status . I let both of those qualities do the talking. The issue is that it has become so easy , i enjoy mostly the validation it provides me which is never enough I’m afraid to say . Very few women intrigue me enough to fck and even fewer to keep me around . Once in a while though i go full monk mode and focus on different things . It’s important to keep some balance but still it ain’t healthy to pick up all the time different women . It’s emotionally and mentally exhausting. I used to enjoy it some time ago but women in my area ain’t so bright so sexual games have become bit boring. Sometimes i withdraw at the first minute cause a woman can’t keep up with the game and not because she’s not interested but because i have improved my game quite a lot .
I never find sexual games boring...trying to fvck a woman to the point of exhaustion and making them cvm so many times they lose count and hearing about how sore they are afterwards for days never gets old to me. I believe I am every woman's high score for sex so I want to set a new record that will be unbreakable.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would argue that men have to date down, because of hypergamy. In your example, I wouldn't go entirely by looks (unless you're completely black pill), I would use the term SMV. For the male/female dynamic to work, the male has to have greater value, otherwise as you say you get all these problems.

You always hear about guys who want to punch above their weight, but that isn't practical. That's why most people will tell you if you want a better grade of women, improve yourself.
This is incredibly true.

If a woman senses she is above you in an overall SMV.. it’s going to go south. Women need to be dating up. And men need to have options, otherwise their scarcity is an ugly look for everything involved.

The mating game is just a blood bath

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree.
I also agree with some of the others.
It depends on what the man's goals are.

You are similar to a youtuber inspirer 'Dr. BoA' aka 'The King Ray Ray show'
This inspirer calls them 'tenders'

A member here had posted one of his videos in some thread recently and I like his spirituality and intelligence so started watching a couple vids and his other channel came up in yt suggestions.

I'm starting to wonder if maybe the smv age 18-22 is the best choice for women to seduce too.

Less tainted and more enthusiastic and hopeful age of men. High energy and high health.
Eager to experience all aspects of sex, love and relationships without being so set in their ways.

There's the shaming 'cougar' stigma though that's been effective at discouraging this.
You hear of a female youtuber/inspirer who believes in this male age range pursuing you let me know.
Lower kill count. More aesthetic. Weight loss vs weight gain. More feminine but most of the girls are on the carousel. Epiphany phase is play house after best yrs. Ask rollo or red pill youtube. Listening to a woman especially on dating is your first mistake.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Well, if women need to date up, then me, being a 7, should never have a chance with a 10.
Not true. All you need to be is good enough. Maybe you are only good enough for that night, for a short period of time while she waits for another guy or maybe for a few dates.

It will be hard for you to maintain a long term relationship with her tho unless you have a lot of money, fame or power tho if she is truly a 9 or 10. However, most guys tend to greatly exaggerate a woman they find highly attractive...in most cases these women are realistically 8s to the general male population that a guy turns into a 9 or 10 in their own mind.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Lower kill count. More aesthetic. Weight loss vs weight gain. More feminine but most of the girls are on the carousel. Epiphany phase is play house after best yrs. Ask rollo or red pill youtube. Listening to a woman especially on dating is your first mistake.
You are right.

I have learned properly here.

My emotions don't regulate my rational brain if I keep trying and trying to be open to becoming(not just 'acting' more feminine).

My biology would behave severely after indulging in female don juan pursuits. I know this to be true. Its why I turned recklessly to sosuave after last breakup to learn more of the game. I wouldn't have survived these last 10 months otherwise.

One must simply accept one's designation in life and just marvel from afar at how much fun it appears other humans are having.

At one point it won't be anything like petulant envy but instead just be pride and stoicism at being able to witness a comeback of masculinity. And a return to femininity.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of all the girls that I'm interested, that I approach, socialize and pursue, I end up having sex around 10% of them. That is 1 out of 10 girls. I guess it's low. Or extremely low. Shouldn't knowing the game increase the hit rate? Or is 10% ok? Then again, Mishael Jordan is the best because he misses and fails so much, he simply keeps throwing:) Picasso drew 50,000 paintings, only ca 100 of them are famous. Masters don't seem to have high hit rate :) How's it with you?
Out of 10 girls I might hit on, I could get 3 of those out on dates. All it usually took was one date and they were hooked. 90% would have sex within the first 3 dates.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are right.

I have learned properly here.

My emotions don't regulate my rational brain if I keep trying and trying to be open to becoming(not just 'acting' more feminine).

My biology would behave severely after indulging in female don juan pursuits. I know this to be true. Its why I turned recklessly to sosuave after last breakup to learn more of the game. I wouldn't have survived these last 10 months otherwise.

One must simply accept one's designation in life and just marvel from afar at how much fun it appears other humans are having.

At one point it won't be anything like petulant envy but instead just be pride and stoicism at being able to witness a comeback of masculinity. And a return to femininity.
I assume you are in western society. It don't matter if North America or the UK. Hell, Poland is pretty Conservative yet, skanks are going nuts in ***** hats over murdering babies. Women are ****ed. Savages.

Maybe. I am not holding my breathe. I highly recommend Aaron's Enjoy the decline. I recommend that you pillage whatever you can. Cucks marry. A lot are on YouTube ranting red pill. House husbands lulz.

LIES. Its all optics. Most people are struggling. Social media portrays something different. I attended a wedding solo sometime ago. Here, it was ALL couples. No singles nearly or anybody you want to pursue. From the optics of social media you see happy couples. In actuality, 99% are on the rocks, separated, dead bedroom, and abortions. One guys gf was disappearing for weeks at a time. Out getting her chit pushed in before returning to captain cuck.

Meditate. I trip. Psychedelics ftw! It forces me to detox. Purgé. I get obliterated. I am hit by a series of new insights and it turns down the volume in life. It diminishes the normy conformy nonsensical idealism of the blue pill. A fat wife. A feminist daughter with Tyrones kid.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
I assume you are in western society. It don't matter if North America or the UK. Hell, Poland is pretty Conservative yet, skanks are going nuts in ***** hats over murdering babies. Women are ****ed. Savages.

Maybe. I am not holding my breathe. I highly recommend Aaron's Enjoy the decline. I recommend that you pillage whatever you can. Cucks marry. A lot are on YouTube ranting red pill. House husbands lulz.

LIES. Its all optics. Most people are struggling. Social media portrays something different. I attended a wedding solo sometime ago. Here, it was ALL couples. No singles nearly or anybody you want to pursue. From the optics of social media you see happy couples. In actuality, 99% are on the rocks, separated, dead bedroom, and abortions. One guys gf was disappearing for weeks at a time. Out getting her chit pushed in before returning to captain cuck.

Meditate. I trip. Psychedelics ftw! It forces me to detox. Purgé. I get obliterated. I am hit by a series of new insights and it turns down the volume in life. It diminishes the normy conformy nonsensical idealism of the blue pill. A fat wife. A feminist daughter with Tyrones kid.
thanks hey, it is best to stay off social media.

I'm not free to go doing psychedeliics.
But you made me think that there is something off with my Perception that I think everything is all peachy-keen with others when I know from their poker tells that its not.
I can't imagine coming home from a physically exhausting day in -20 C° weather at work with not enough protein or carbs, getting my foot stuck, slipping on the icy steel, heroically trudging through quicksand, sanddune-like snow, changing balaclavas three times from the sweat and frost buildup between breaktimes only to have terrible sex with a househusband who lays with guys on the side(<<<<exfiance true story)

I've been Enjoying the Decline for over two and a half decades. Just curious if there was a way for me to have more fun in life.

Key is getting my money more organised.

'Freedom 55' ftw! lol. These were commercials back in the day M & D were watching tv alot here in Canada. They were both close to that age when retiring so I have the example that it works.

They were outliers in so many aspects.

christie

Banned
Reaction score

But you made me think that there is something off with my Perception that I think everything is all peachy-keen with others when I know from their poker tells that its not.
I can't imagine coming home from a physically exhausting day in -20 C° weather at work with not enough protein or carbs, getting my foot stuck, slipping on the icy steel, heroically trudging through quicksand, sanddune-like snow, changing balaclavas three times from the sweat and frost buildup between breaktimes only to have terrible sex with a househusband who lays with guys on the side(<<<<exfiance true story)

I've been Enjoying the Decline for over two and a half decades. Just curious if there was a way for me to have more fun in life.

'Freedom 55' ftw! lol. These were commercials back in the day M & D were watching tv alot here in Canada. They were both close to that age when retiring so I have the example that it works.

I'm going to check my complaining right now. Sorry about that.

Just googled an exboyfriend's name. Dead suddenly at 48 two Sundays ago. He was one of the best guitar players I've ever known. I still have cassettes of his music. He taught me how to learn and keep learning mechanical skills.

He encouraged me to keep my lay count/hit rate low, even if we never got back together. Good man.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Psychedelics is a perception dump. It is not shocking why fellas get red pill rage. Similarly, many view everything pickup or red pill masturbation and take ZERO ACTION.