Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's your guys' realistic approach to date percentage??

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
let's say you approach 100 women in 6 months and talk to them for 10 to 40 minutes

how many dates can you get out of it??

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100%

Nah, im kidding

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That really depends on what you're looking for, as to where you approach. So kinda hard to really give figures.
But it's a helpful concept, since it depends on what type of woman you are looking for at the given time.
Different settings have different women. Older women just looking for good time and conversation, no strings but friendly, that can be great at the right time. I like those hook ups as long as they are still somewhat attractive, and without attitude.
Single mommies for a one time hook-up, etc.
Younger for a real rush, but a whole different game. Takes the right mood and setting for that one.

Bullbearpig

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've gotten 2 dates out of maybe 25 approaches.
My approach is far from perfect though.

Serenity

Reaction score
Easy, you'll get somewhere between 0 and 100 dates.

Seriously though, this is skill based, not random luck. So your rate of success depends on how well you perform which can fluctuate greatly. I'll tell you again, expect nothing and go approach more. You seem like a very stat driven and overly analytical person, of you want that sweet sweet pvssy you need to let go of that and dumb yourself down. Go caveman, not Einstein. Be primal, don't be a walking Sudoku puzzle.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
also make sure on something it will depend on how well you will look, if you chat her up with your old clothes it will be 0, if you come around in a spensive car it will be close to 100%, you should care less about the % of dates and go for quality and getting better, even if you have only 1% but that 1% is quality it will matter a lot more then ahveing over 60% but with only trash

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong mentality. A chick does not exist unless she meets you on a date. ZERO divided by any number is still ZERO. If you are trying to figure out what percentage of women you approach will go out with you.... you are spending too much time thinking about chicks that do not matter.

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong mentality. A chick does not exist unless she meets you on a date. ZERO divided by any number is still ZERO. If you are trying to figure out what percentage of women you approach will go out with you.... you are spending too much time thinking about chicks that do not matter.
Yup. I forget about rejections within seconds. It has no negative bearing on my life.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right now about 10% when I'm on fire with my game like 25% - 35%. Thats why volume helps a lot

longtail

Banned
Reaction score
let's say you approach 100 women in 6 months and talk to them for 10 to 40 minutes

You've asked for advice and support on this forum hundreds if not thousands of times and thrown endless tantrums when you fail of your own accord.

Then you comletely refuse to give back and contribute when you are asked for information that could help others after you've parasited the forum for months on end. Stop being a leech. If someone asks you for help, give it. Stop being bigparasite17.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The logic you have doesn't make sense because you are super-picky and only a very small percentage of women meet your criteria in terms of looks and caliber. You are not out to go out there in approach, because out of 100 potential targets you'll only want to approach 2 or 3 and you'll talk yourself out of it and come and post on here instead. If you did manage to talk with them with them likely is 0% would be compatible with you or your values (ie. suppose they are religious or are from a low socio-economic background, etc...) . You don't understand practice and will come with more and more excuses.