Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's your biggest lesson

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a good topic. It's one that pops up every few months but "repetition is the mother of skill."

After being in the dating scene and having numerous LTRs over the course of 30+ years, here are my thoughts and experiences on what women subconsciously want and find attractive in men. BTW, female motivation and what they find attractive in men has not changed in 10,000+ years.

In loose order of importance:

1-Focus on YOU: Always strive to get better, have goals, be ok with failing, see yourself as an ongoing project. Grow physically, emotionally, financially, professionally, spiritually. You are never "done." MEN have goals and pursue greatness to the best of their God-given ability. LOSERS make up all kind of excuses as to why it's "too hard, I'll never change, I can't do it, etc." The benefits are too numerous to mention, but following my advice here will result in greater levels of confidence, maturity, self-esteem, and success--100% guaranteed--which in turn will make you exponentially more attractive to the opposite sex.

2-See women as a small side dish on a huge plate of food. Women and the pursuit of should NEVER be your main objective. Sure they're on your plate but not the main course. This will ring hollow with most of you here, but any other mindset will result in much failure and frustration with women.

3-Focus on a woman's ACTIONS not words. They are emotional creatures and OFTEN don't mean what they say. This only comes with experience.

4-TRULY develop and embrace the IDGAF attitude. Meaning, don't put so much credence and emphasis on what OTHERS think of you. I know this is really tough for most people, BUT in life you'll have your share of failures, disappointments, and rejection. The ONLY thing that matters is what YOU think of YOU.

5-Similar to #1 above, work on something bigger than YOU. About the worst thing you can do as a man is follow orders someone else gives you your entire life; wife, boss, family, whatever. MEN LEAD. At the end of the day, you need to lead YOURSELF, so take on something bigger than you: start a business, a non-profit, a cause, set a MAJOR goal. Whatever. Women find men with goals highly attractive.

6-NEVER under any circumstances get overly emotional (whine, cry, pout, tantrums) in the presence of women--IF you want her to find you attractive at any level. Women want MEN who can handle adversity and have a plan. 97% of all men are goal-less, feminine, dainty, and have no direction in life. They take orders from everyone. At the DNA level, this repulses women and her animal brain says BAD choice to breed with.

Bottom line: Be a MAN, not a BOY and there's a huge difference. Men pursue and accomplish, boys sit back, want handouts, and make excuses.

Which are you right now?

Good luck.

~Dash~

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I learned to never ask my blue pilled friends for advice as regards dealing with women. I especially learned to keep any women I'm interested in a secret from everybody.
Lol. Agree. Did you learn how the "grid" of women can inject assumptions, old arguments from exes, etc into a current woman you're seeing?

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvcking hot women doesn't feel like a particularly great accomplishment once you've done it a few times. As a side lesson from this, the surest way to tell that a guy doesn't get laid is if he's constantly talking about how much he gets laid.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
What she SAYS she wants and what she ACTUALLY wants are two different things.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You will naturally "click" with certain people (both men and women) but not with others. It's ok.

Stop trying to force it. Some people naturally won't like you or won't be interested in you or won't "get" you. It's totally fine and expected.
I just find it weird how I never click with women my age (or they don’t click with me I should say) but with women in their 20’s I click 9 times out of 10. Hmmmm. Doesn’t make sense. You’d think it would be the opposite but it’s not. I’ve been Friendzoned by a single mom in her mid 30’s but yet a VERY attractive girl who’s 24 is eager to go out with me.

SetinStone22

Banned
Reaction score
The biggest lesson is theres 3 type of girls. When you learn to recognize a girl for which one of the 3 she is, thats when u know how to maneuver her. Majority of girls you find when u playin "The game" are ones who value sex higher than everything.

THats what I came to learn.. and thus, you gotta have a strong sex/**** game to succeed. The better you get at sex, stamina, orgasm control, knowing how to bend her legs, how to hit them right spots, how to make a girl have that orgasmic experience she never had, as well as how to make her squirt when a girl never squirted before, --- thast when u got all the power.. thats when all them other dudes she seeing come 2nd or she stops seein them completely.

Why do the men that got everything from the height, the flex, the money, average sexual skill get cheated on? think about it.. its players worldwide that find the girl and show her a heightened sexual experience. we sell them on the one thing they know that their man isnt giving them.. that amazing mindblowing sex. now if her man is hittin it right, they wont even give us the time of day.. wont even look at us before dubbin us..

sex to men is different than sex to women. because any man can get his rocks off, ****, he could use his own damn hand if he wanted to.. but women,they are more complex.. and when u find out what really gets their legs lockin, their pussies squirtin, gyrating, eyes rollintot he back of their head like the dam excorcist, you'll finally stop being that cupcake ass puddin soft dude that gets women but cant keep them

Last edited:

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no crime in allowing others (including women) a little wiggle room, but... never do so at the expense from the core of your identity.

As long as your circuitry is intact, you'll always feel strength. There are times when you may feel alone, but you'll rarely if ever feel lonely.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always judge them, not by their words but by their actions. This is the most valuable life lesson I have learned dealing with women and men.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Respect is everything. Seek respect over sex or approval.

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think everyone learns at least one big lesson when learning about women.

Mine is that woman who are truly down for you will make it easy for you. If she turns you down simply move on and remove all attention from her. Women who don't want to spend time with me don't get to exist in my reality. I am the prize.

What's your biggest lesson???
She isn't your woman even if you think she is. She is just with you right now because women are hypergamous. Move on and get over things quickly when a relationship ends.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I just find it weird how I never click with women my age (or they don’t click with me I should say) but with women in their 20’s I click 9 times out of 10. Hmmmm. Doesn’t make sense. You’d think it would be the opposite but it’s not. I’ve been Friendzoned by a single mom in her mid 30’s but yet a VERY attractive girl who’s 24 is eager to go out with me.
Hmm. Hard to say without more info.