Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Whats wrong with me?

Swede54

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty much every time i have sex, when im done. I just want to leave, and not even talk to the girl. Its wierd, and always happens. Its like after it, my attraction to the girl disapears for like 24 hours. Is this normal?

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It probably means your attraction to her is purely sexual. It's not uncommon at all, but is a good indication that you're not meant to be long term partners.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have Chronic Playertitis Disorder. Yes it's bad to only want women for sex and leave.

solace

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jariel
It probably means your attraction to her is purely sexual. It's not uncommon at all, but is a good indication that you're not meant to be long term partners.

I agree here. I usually want to hit it again in about 10 minutes, myself, but those feeling you talk about is familiar with me.

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read in Men's Health magazine that it's normal to feel that way. Different people think differently, so not everyone feels that way though.

Dominant

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with you man. If you don't have the desire to spend time with someone, then don't.

Don't worry about what others think. What do you want? That's all that matters. So what if people don't like what you're doing. To hell with them! Who are they to judge you?

Life's too short man.

-Dominant

Reaction score
are you talking about when you get done f*cking, you feel like you really need to get the **** away from the girl because you feel wrong?

Swede54

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dimebag_Darrell
are you talking about when you get done f*cking, you feel like you really need to get the **** away from the girl because you feel wrong?
No i just feel like i ****ed them, and the attraction to her drops.

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Swede54
No i just feel like i ****ed them, and the attraction to her drops.
I'm pretty sure that's just your natural instincts at work. Males are supposed to run around, humping many different females. Which would explain why you feel very attracted to a woman, then after mating, you want to distance yourself(thus becoming available to more females). Don't you guys watch national geographic or something?