When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Thank youBuild a bit of rapport, then keep it simple...
"Let's [insert activity]. [Insert time and place]. [Insert something related to the activity]"
For example...
"Let's go dancing. 7pm at alberto's cantina in mountain view. Wear something sexy."
"Let's get sushi. 630pm at angry fish in San Jose. They have a full sake bar."
"Let's go for a hike. 4pm at mission peak. The sunsets are beautiful at the top."
If she doesn't say yes or offer an alternative,the answer is no, and you withdraw...
I've got to meet her person to ask her out. There's no point going to meet her in person to just ask her out. She might not be available that dayGrow a pair and ask her out in person...what is stopping you from doing this?
How did you meet this girl? You said your chances are high so you must have met her already if you know this.Call her on the phone. That’s what leaders do.
Only ask via text if she’s initiating texts.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
HmmCall her on the phone. That’s what leaders do.
Only ask via text if she’s initiating texts.
I met her during a physics class in my first year at University. I had lost my pen and was trying to type some of the lecture on my phone. Then she offered me a pen. I started writing, then she moved straight next to me like she wanted to write from my book.(we were sitting 2 or 3 seats apart before)How did you meet this girl? You said your chances are high so you must have met her already if you know this.
Lol. So if she says anything tending towards no, I don't try to convince her?No. Just pick up the phone. “Hey how are you? Great, glad to hear. Let’s go _______ on Wednesday at 6 pm. Can you make it?”
Then shut up and let her answer. If she responds with verbal gibberish you’ll know it’s bullshvt.
Correct. The phone is so you can hear the enthusiasm or lack there of in her voice.Lol. So if she says anything tending towards no, I don't try to convince her?
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
True, there's no way she can fake it. I'll call her when it's morning hereCorrect. The phone is so you can hear the enthusiasm or lack there of in her voice.
Youre welcome. One thing to keep in mind - don’t ever try to convince a woman of anything. She’s going to do what she wants. All you can do is lead and hope that she follows. That’s why choosing the right girl is important.True, there's no way she can fake it. I'll call her when it's morning here
Thanks
People overthink this way too much. I have used the two texts in my post hundreds of times and they work well. The goal is to simply get her out in person and there are tons of ways to accomplish this. Not saying this is the best way but my success rate with this is somewhere in the 97% range or higher. The bottom line is if the woman wants tl meet you it will not make any difference.Don't text her (this is beta). Find out where she works and plan a surprise visit, ideally on her lunch break.
Locate her. Approach her from behind, ideally when she's sitting having lunch or doing work. Make sure she can't see you.
Stand closely behind her and pull your chode out (quietly) and start tapping it against the side of her face. Say "excuse me" whilst doing this.
She'll probably act startled and surprised. This is a sh!t test. Just be aloof and nonchalant to show her that you are mastering the frame.
If she starts protesting your alpha display of dominance then tell her to "Shut (her) wh0re mouth" and press your chode up against her lips to silence her.
Once you've muzzled her with your d!ck and have her attention, tell her: "I love you and I want to take you out. Now. Get your purse. Hurry up. Don't make daddy angry" - say this while simultaneously slapping her face with your d!ck.
considering women dont meet you for a 2nd date, you are wrong.Some women don't like talking on the phone. No women will think you are "unmanly" or "beta" if you ask her out over text.
That has zero to do with the way you ask them out. Zero. If so they would never even go on a first date with you.considering women dont meet you for a 2nd date, you are wrong.
if you cant get a woman on the phone, its HER LOSS, she wants to grow the fk up.
would you deal with the sale of your 150k yacht by childish messages? or would you expect the interested party to show a certain mature code of contact?
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.