Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's the best way to ask a girl out over text

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello

I want to ask a girl out this week, I think my chances of success are high

But what's the best way to ask a girl out on a date over text?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Simple...

"So, would you be up for getting together sometime this week and connecting in person?"

When she says yes then follow up with

"Cool, what's your schedule look like?"

I have used these probably hundreds of times and they pretty much always work.

Last edited:

Billtx49

Reaction score
I think of it in terms of:
Event happening statement (opportunity to pitch its value)
I’m thinking of you statement
Want to go? Closing question

I don’t like phrasing the whole offer as a question.

I’m planning to go to xx, or do xx on (day).
I thought it would be an excellent opportunity for us to meet up.
Do you want to go with me?

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks. I'll ask her and then drop the updates

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Build a bit of rapport, then keep it simple...

"Let's [insert activity]. [Insert time and place]. [Insert something related to the activity]"

For example...

"Let's go dancing. 7pm at alberto's cantina in mountain view. Wear something sexy."

"Let's get sushi. 630pm at angry fish in San Jose. They have a full sake bar."

"Let's go for a hike. 4pm at mission peak. The sunsets are beautiful at the top."

If she doesn't say yes or offer an alternative,the answer is no, and you withdraw...

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Build a bit of rapport, then keep it simple...

"Let's [insert activity]. [Insert time and place]. [Insert something related to the activity]"

For example...

"Let's go dancing. 7pm at alberto's cantina in mountain view. Wear something sexy."

"Let's get sushi. 630pm at angry fish in San Jose. They have a full sake bar."

"Let's go for a hike. 4pm at mission peak. The sunsets are beautiful at the top."

If she doesn't say yes or offer an alternative,the answer is no, and you withdraw...
Thank you

What is the best time for dates? Can they happen in the morning

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Grow a pair and ask her out in person...what is stopping you from doing this?

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Grow a pair and ask her out in person...what is stopping you from doing this?
I've got to meet her person to ask her out. There's no point going to meet her in person to just ask her out. She might not be available that day

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Call her on the phone. That’s what leaders do.

Only ask via text if she’s initiating texts.
How did you meet this girl? You said your chances are high so you must have met her already if you know this.

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How did you meet this girl? You said your chances are high so you must have met her already if you know this.
I met her during a physics class in my first year at University. I had lost my pen and was trying to type some of the lecture on my phone. Then she offered me a pen. I started writing, then she moved straight next to me like she wanted to write from my book.(we were sitting 2 or 3 seats apart before)

Idk if it was genuine or it was just an excuse. We were the only ones on that row. A bit of her body was touching mine. After the lecture, I got her name then got her number a few days later. We saw each other a few times later

Idk, she just faded off my mind. Now in 3rd year, we started bumping into each other in school. It feels like there's some connection. I think the reason I never considered her was because I had another girl in mind then.

My school is yet to reopen and she lives not far from where I stay. And I think she's attractive

Last edited:

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Just pick up the phone. “Hey how are you? Great, glad to hear. Let’s go _______ on Wednesday at 6 pm. Can you make it?”

Then shut up and let her answer. If she responds with verbal gibberish you’ll know it’s bullshvt.
Lol. So if she says anything tending towards no, I don't try to convince her?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True, there's no way she can fake it. I'll call her when it's morning here
Thanks
Youre welcome. One thing to keep in mind - don’t ever try to convince a woman of anything. She’s going to do what she wants. All you can do is lead and hope that she follows. That’s why choosing the right girl is important.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Don't text her (this is beta). Find out where she works and plan a surprise visit, ideally on her lunch break.

Locate her. Approach her from behind, ideally when she's sitting having lunch or doing work. Make sure she can't see you.

Stand closely behind her and pull your chode out (quietly) and start tapping it against the side of her face. Say "excuse me" whilst doing this.

She'll probably act startled and surprised. This is a sh!t test. Just be aloof and nonchalant to show her that you are mastering the frame.
If she starts protesting your alpha display of dominance then tell her to "Shut (her) wh0re mouth" and press your chode up against her lips to silence her.

Once you've muzzled her with your d!ck and have her attention, tell her: "I love you and I want to take you out. Now. Get your purse. Hurry up. Don't make daddy angry" - say this while simultaneously slapping her face with your d!ck.
People overthink this way too much. I have used the two texts in my post hundreds of times and they work well. The goal is to simply get her out in person and there are tons of ways to accomplish this. Not saying this is the best way but my success rate with this is somewhere in the 97% range or higher. The bottom line is if the woman wants tl meet you it will not make any difference.

Calling versus text makes zero difference. I have done both. Some women don't like talking on the phone. No women will think you are "unmanly" or "beta" if you ask her out over text. This is so far from reality these days I am wondering what century people are living in when they spout this nonsense. Clearly not the 21st century.

And it makes me wonder if they actually even have gone on dates at any recent point in time. My advice is current up to the minute as I have used this in the past day, week, and month to set up countless dates.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some women don't like talking on the phone. No women will think you are "unmanly" or "beta" if you ask her out over text.
considering women dont meet you for a 2nd date, you are wrong.

if you cant get a woman on the phone, its HER LOSS, she wants to grow the fk up.

would you deal with the sale of your 150k yacht by childish messages? or would you expect the interested party to show a certain mature code of contact?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
considering women dont meet you for a 2nd date, you are wrong.

if you cant get a woman on the phone, its HER LOSS, she wants to grow the fk up.

would you deal with the sale of your 150k yacht by childish messages? or would you expect the interested party to show a certain mature code of contact?
That has zero to do with the way you ask them out. Zero. If so they would never even go on a first date with you.

And this is a recent problem, not one that I normally have, and one that appears to be turning around slowly. And texting has always worked fine in that regard. So has calling. It simply makes 0 difference.