"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

What's the best way to ask a girl out over text

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
Hello

I want to ask a girl out this week, I think my chances of success are high

But what's the best way to ask a girl out on a date over text?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,088
Simple...

"So, would you be up for getting together sometime this week and connecting in person?"

When she says yes then follow up with

"Cool, what's your schedule look like?"

I have used these probably hundreds of times and they pretty much always work.
 
Last edited:

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
I think of it in terms of:
Event happening statement (opportunity to pitch its value)
I’m thinking of you statement
Want to go? Closing question

I don’t like phrasing the whole offer as a question.

I’m planning to go to xx, or do xx on (day).
I thought it would be an excellent opportunity for us to meet up.
Do you want to go with me?
 

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
Thanks. I'll ask her and then drop the updates
 

Roober

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
2,120
Build a bit of rapport, then keep it simple...

"Let's [insert activity]. [Insert time and place]. [Insert something related to the activity]"

For example...

"Let's go dancing. 7pm at alberto's cantina in mountain view. Wear something sexy."

"Let's get sushi. 630pm at angry fish in San Jose. They have a full sake bar."

"Let's go for a hike. 4pm at mission peak. The sunsets are beautiful at the top."

If she doesn't say yes or offer an alternative,the answer is no, and you withdraw...
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
Build a bit of rapport, then keep it simple...

"Let's [insert activity]. [Insert time and place]. [Insert something related to the activity]"

For example...

"Let's go dancing. 7pm at alberto's cantina in mountain view. Wear something sexy."

"Let's get sushi. 630pm at angry fish in San Jose. They have a full sake bar."

"Let's go for a hike. 4pm at mission peak. The sunsets are beautiful at the top."

If she doesn't say yes or offer an alternative,the answer is no, and you withdraw...
Thank you

What is the best time for dates? Can they happen in the morning
 

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2018
Messages
223
Reaction score
285
Age
43
Grow a pair and ask her out in person...what is stopping you from doing this?
 

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2018
Messages
223
Reaction score
285
Age
43
Call her on the phone. That’s what leaders do.

Only ask via text if she’s initiating texts.
How did you meet this girl? You said your chances are high so you must have met her already if you know this.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
How did you meet this girl? You said your chances are high so you must have met her already if you know this.
I met her during a physics class in my first year at University. I had lost my pen and was trying to type some of the lecture on my phone. Then she offered me a pen. I started writing, then she moved straight next to me like she wanted to write from my book.(we were sitting 2 or 3 seats apart before)

Idk if it was genuine or it was just an excuse. We were the only ones on that row. A bit of her body was touching mine. After the lecture, I got her name then got her number a few days later. We saw each other a few times later

Idk, she just faded off my mind. Now in 3rd year, we started bumping into each other in school. It feels like there's some connection. I think the reason I never considered her was because I had another girl in mind then.

My school is yet to reopen and she lives not far from where I stay. And I think she's attractive
 
Last edited:

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
No. Just pick up the phone. “Hey how are you? Great, glad to hear. Let’s go _______ on Wednesday at 6 pm. Can you make it?”

Then shut up and let her answer. If she responds with verbal gibberish you’ll know it’s bullshvt.
Lol. So if she says anything tending towards no, I don't try to convince her?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
True, there's no way she can fake it. I'll call her when it's morning here
Thanks
Youre welcome. One thing to keep in mind - don’t ever try to convince a woman of anything. She’s going to do what she wants. All you can do is lead and hope that she follows. That’s why choosing the right girl is important.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,088
Don't text her (this is beta). Find out where she works and plan a surprise visit, ideally on her lunch break.

Locate her. Approach her from behind, ideally when she's sitting having lunch or doing work. Make sure she can't see you.

Stand closely behind her and pull your chode out (quietly) and start tapping it against the side of her face. Say "excuse me" whilst doing this.

She'll probably act startled and surprised. This is a sh!t test. Just be aloof and nonchalant to show her that you are mastering the frame.
If she starts protesting your alpha display of dominance then tell her to "Shut (her) wh0re mouth" and press your chode up against her lips to silence her.

Once you've muzzled her with your d!ck and have her attention, tell her: "I love you and I want to take you out. Now. Get your purse. Hurry up. Don't make daddy angry" - say this while simultaneously slapping her face with your d!ck.
People overthink this way too much. I have used the two texts in my post hundreds of times and they work well. The goal is to simply get her out in person and there are tons of ways to accomplish this. Not saying this is the best way but my success rate with this is somewhere in the 97% range or higher. The bottom line is if the woman wants tl meet you it will not make any difference.

Calling versus text makes zero difference. I have done both. Some women don't like talking on the phone. No women will think you are "unmanly" or "beta" if you ask her out over text. This is so far from reality these days I am wondering what century people are living in when they spout this nonsense. Clearly not the 21st century.

And it makes me wonder if they actually even have gone on dates at any recent point in time. My advice is current up to the minute as I have used this in the past day, week, and month to set up countless dates.
 

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
Some women don't like talking on the phone. No women will think you are "unmanly" or "beta" if you ask her out over text.
considering women dont meet you for a 2nd date, you are wrong.

if you cant get a woman on the phone, its HER LOSS, she wants to grow the fk up.

would you deal with the sale of your 150k yacht by childish messages? or would you expect the interested party to show a certain mature code of contact?
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,088
considering women dont meet you for a 2nd date, you are wrong.

if you cant get a woman on the phone, its HER LOSS, she wants to grow the fk up.

would you deal with the sale of your 150k yacht by childish messages? or would you expect the interested party to show a certain mature code of contact?
That has zero to do with the way you ask them out. Zero. If so they would never even go on a first date with you.

And this is a recent problem, not one that I normally have, and one that appears to be turning around slowly. And texting has always worked fine in that regard. So has calling. It simply makes 0 difference.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top