"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

What's going on?

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2016
Messages
432
Reaction score
337
Location
The City
I was on a roll recently. I was pulling 1 or 2 girls a night at the club every week. This was going on for a month straight.

But I just went out this weekend to the club, and didn't pull anything! I only got two dances though. Both girls were dragged away from me by their friends.

I'm so confused I didn't get to pull even though I tried...

When I go out to the club I get girls calling me good looking, a good dancer etc, and that I should have no problem getting a dance. But this time it was tough!

It's discouraging when a night is not so fruitful, like the one I just went to. It can make it worse if you see other guys pulling but not you. It can make you doubt yourself, especially if a girl rejects you harshly!

My question is why is it hard sometimes? Shouldn't I have no issues 100% of the time, especially if I'm seen as good looking etc? I've been told I can dance well too, so what could it be?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top